Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692732 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:43am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

1) No
2)Yes.
3)No....to certify they only need the original. If you are applying via uni assist, add scratch card gor your waec verification.With that you may not certify your waec.

You better delete that your number 1 answer now. If you don't know, you can ignore instead of misleading people. University Entrance Examination is same as O'levels (WAEC/NECO)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:51am On May 12, 2018
dailydolar:
how do you intend to use it before bros you go carry am go like that ni ooo but when is your date
14 of june....wat if them ask me whether i don pay tuition fee or ask me to bring the evidence of payment...as in them nor go find out say I never pay? most schools wey I dey expect admission from na as from July....so d thing weak me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 6:52am On May 12, 2018
hostine316:

You better delete that your number 1 answer now. If you don't know, you can ignore instead of misleading people. University Entrance Examination is same as O'levels (WAEC/NECO)

Argue with fact.
Post the link here.
In German university context you need atleast 1 year university transcript or HND + waec/neco to be admitted for bachelor program.
I wont reply you again if you cant provide proof of your assertion.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:57am On May 12, 2018
chrisb2r200:

14 of june....wat if them ask me whether i don pay tuition fee or ask me to bring the evidence of payment...as in them nor go find out say I never pay? most schools wey I dey expect admission from na as from July....so d thing weak me

My own take is u go for interview they might not ask for proof of school fee payments, but letter u must surely provide it before u get ur AM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:00am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

Argue with fact.
Post the link here.
In German university context you need atleast 1 year university transcript or HND + waec/neco to be admitted for bachelor program.

On point bro!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:28am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

Argue with fact.
Post the link here.

Did he say he was going for bachelor's program? If yes, then you're right; if no (i.e MSc or PhD), then I'm right. we are not here to argue anything.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:28am On May 12, 2018
hostine316:

Did he say he was going for bachelor's program?

Stop asking 1 million question.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:30am On May 12, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Do u have admission letter already?
If yes, thats what matters.

Your contractual agreement of paying school fees later is between u and school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:26am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

Do u have admission letter already?
If yes, thats what matters.

Your contractual agreement of paying school fees later is between u and school.
Thanks bro...I hope it's works cos I don't want to be denied visa. I was actually supposed to have paid the tuition since on 31st of April that's why am more concerned and most schools will start giving out admission as from July
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 8:32am On May 12, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Thanks bro...I hope it's works cos I don't want to be denied visa. I was actually supposed to have paid the tuition since on 31st of April that's why am more concerned and most schools will start giving out admission as from July

I have more than 5 admission letter from various schools here.

I'm sure your admission letter will be out before july since u apply to more than 1 school.

You have not answered my question.

Do you have the admission letter yet?
Which school....srh?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:05am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

I have more than 5 admission letter from various schools here.

I'm sure your admission letter will be out before july since u apply to more than 1 school.

You have not answered my question.

Do you have the admission letter yet?
Which school....srh?
I have the admission letter with me....htw Berlin.... But on the letter they mentioned I have to play a deposit and also apply for enrolment which I didnt do before the deadline that's why am a bit worried

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 9:09am On May 12, 2018
chrisb2r200:

I have the admission letter with me....htw Berlin.... But on the letter they mentioned I have to play a deposit and also apply for enrolment which I didnt do before the deadline that's why am a bit worried

Use it to apply for visa. You cant be denied on that ground.since the school allows u to pay in person.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 12, 2018
bamdexfarms:
Hello Friends, great work you are doing here as regards the wealth of info provided. I have some questions and I'll be glad if answered.

1: is "university entrance examination" same as o levels?

2: Does Ikeja high court use seal when certifying documents?

3: Do I need to provide waec cards for documents certification?

Thanks in anticipation. @berliner @jigba

What are you actually going for? Bachelor's, master's or PhD? The program you're going for will determine if question 1 is a yes/no

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Triplekbaby: 9:30am On May 12, 2018
Good morning all. I came on here around January to ask about family reunion. Well. This is to update you. I had my interview March 8, paid my visa fee of N28,500 and verification fee of 150,000. On the 21st of April an investigation lawyer, visited my house and met with parents, my parents inlaw, my siblings that are above 18, and 2 of my references. They were given questionnaires to fill and my father was given a copy of an affidavit of which he was a deponent to counter sign. All my schools were visited from primary to university level. April 30th I got a mail from the embassy to bring my insurance and international passport. Which I went to submit. At this point I felt very confident of receiving my visa anytime soon. But yesterday, the lawyer called me and told me the embassy reached out to me to investigate my birth. I gave him all necessary info and the address and name of the hospital. I do t know if I should be worried as I have not heard of any case where the embassy conducts any investigation after asking for travel insurance and passport. I need anyone with experience to please explain what to expect so I can be at ease. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 9:36am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

You need around 3 weeks to process the cash from fintiba.

The best way to get cheaper euro is to buy from people in Germany.

Pls do your due dilligent before dealing with anyone.

Tnk u so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 9:49am On May 12, 2018
Chriswazo:

I pray so, thanks. Which field are you applying for?

Molecular science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2018
Empress2014:
Danke schön, appointment mail came in few minutes after this post smiley

Oluwaseun
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2018
hostine316:

What are you actually going for? Bachelor's, master's or PhD? The program you're going for will determine if question 1 is a yes/no

Thank you. I wanted to explain the same thing but I didn't know how best to put it.

If it's Bsc then it's No.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 12, 2018
Triplekbaby:
Good morning all. I came on here around January to ask about family reunion. Well. This is to update you. I had my interview March 8, paid my visa fee of N28,500 and verification fee of 150,000. On the 21st of April an investigation lawyer, visited my house and met with parents, my parents inlaw, my siblings that are above 18, and 2 of my references. They were given questionnaires to fill and my father was given a copy of an affidavit of which he was a deponent to counter sign. All my schools were visited from primary to university level. April 30th I got a mail from the embassy to bring my insurance and international passport. Which I went to submit. At this point I felt very confident of receiving my visa anytime soon. But yesterday, the lawyer called me and told me the embassy reached out to me to investigate my birth. I gave him all necessary info and the address and name of the hospital. I do t know if I should be worried as I have not heard of any case where the embassy conducts any investigation after asking for travel insurance and passport. I need anyone with experience to please explain what to expect so I can be at ease. Thank you

Relax. You shouldn't be worried if you actually used the correct date of birth.

If you didn't, you will only be asked to get a new passport with the correct date of birth.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2018
Berliner1:

I hope u guys work on your German.

Kiel is a dryland with only one company(textile) proving jobs for plenty student.

I will advice you pm people in that uni before going.
Berliner1 please how is the job situation @Freiberg?
Is it easier to get jobs in that town?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 10:14am On May 12, 2018
Hello all please has anyone successfully used Form A from the bank to fund their block account? How did you go about it and which bank processed it for you? What documents did you have to present to the bank?

I currently have admission to HTW Berlin and expecting from TU Berlin late June. Do I wait till late June before I apply for Visa interview date or do I use the admission I have to get an interview date in July then use TU Berlin admission for the interview?
Can I switch letters at the consulate i.e use a different admission letter for the application for interview date and another admission letter for the interview?

I just want to secure myself against the whole date issue of last year before they say dates are not available. Thank you all for your help.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 10:27am On May 12, 2018
hello guys, please how do I get ''Ranking certificate of the university attended'' TUM is requesting for it, though its not mandatory.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2018
Ndydy:
Hello all please has anyone successfully used Form A from the bank to fund their block account? How did you go about it and which bank processed it for you? What documents did you have to present to the bank?

I currently have admission to HTW Berlin and expecting from TU Berlin late June. Do I wait till late June before I apply for Visa interview date or do I use the admission I have to get an interview date in July then use TU Berlin admission for the interview?
Can I switch letters at the consulate i.e use a different admission letter for the application for interview date and another admission letter for the interview?

I just want to secure myself against the whole date issue of last year before they say dates are not available. Thank you all for your help.

You can use any admission letter for interview different from the one you used to apply for the interview date but be mindful of the enrollment deadline.

I think htw Berlin is a private school right?....if you read up, you will noticed a guy booked for appointment with htw Berlin and they gave him date middle June. And tu Berlin admission letter always come out late, it all depends on the course. You can even get your tu Berlin admission letter July or even August, they are very slow. So check your options well before you book appointment because your interview date might come first before tu Berlin admission letter is out.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bamdexfarms(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2018
hostine316:

I'm going for Bachelors and I have my HND. But I'm confused whether the "University Entrance Examination in your country" stands for O levels.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2018
Triplekbaby:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bamdexfarms(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2018
bamdexfarms:

I'm going for Bachelors and I have my HND. But I'm confused whether the "University Entrance Examination in your country" stands for O levels.

University Entrance Examination in your country"
If not O levels, then what does it stands for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2018
bamdexfarms:

@Berliner1 already clarified what it means if you going for Bachelors. Also, consider completing a foundation course (“Studienkolleg”). The level depends on your choice of university. You can ask experts here for more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.