Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (702093 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2018
Once again, anyone sending document to uniassist this week?
Let's communicate so that we can send together.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2018
Surygirl:
hello everyone, plss for those that applied to TU Ilmenau, plss how did u transfer the 25euro application fee?

You can use international funds transfer from your bank, someone in Europe helped me to make payments tho. Which program are you applying for?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LiamHennessy001: 2:08pm On May 14, 2018
hadassaheke:

Yes, you can apply for another MSc with your MSc certificate from Nigeria.
Most schools require a minimum of 3.0 GPA. But you can check the website of the prospective schools you wish to apply to.

All the best!
My CGPA is 2.91 and is not MSc but M.Ed degree is that still acceptable. Thanks for the audience House
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2018
legend0110:
Anyone currently studying at or going to Ilmenau university of technology @ thuringia?

Quite a number of them, Just type "Ilmenau" into Nairaland search bar and you'll see the posts of people headed/already in Ilmenau
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LiamHennessy001: 2:11pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
yes you can it will give u an advantage for most science related courses especially if your bsc no to strong. But for interview you won't need it
My CGPA is 2.91 and is not MSc but M.Ed degree is that still acceptable. Thanks for the audience House
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 2:13pm On May 14, 2018
Hello,

I do not have a NECO certificate to use for the Visa interview , my school had issues with certificates from my set.
How do I go about this, for the visa interview ?
I have statement of result from the school though.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TJ0987(f): 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Your bsc gpa is safe for admission. The minimum gpa on a German grading scale for admission is 2.5, and yours should be within the range of 2.2 - 2.3 which is good.

For your admission process, check for schools that have your intend program, send a mail to their international office desk or to the department directly, I am sure they will reply you and give you the necessary steps to follow.

Viel Glück

Thanks brother... Will get to work immediately. Blessings on us all!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 2:17pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
Hi guys, just got accepted for MSc Microbiology at Friedrich Schiller University, Jena.

What's the process of applying for visa?

Can I take my wife and baby along with me?
Jena just dry give pple admission anyhow....they should also consider those of us that applier for mol/med, mol/science ....or has anyone here been considered?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 2:20pm On May 14, 2018
Pervic:

I see no reason y d VO should ask Dat. Instead d question should be wen are U funding? because U submitted confirmation of BA opening.

When using BA as a means b4 U get Ur SL, U act in line wit all principles of BA n answer all questions as if U are using BA n don't 4get to state U av sum1 (friends or relatives) in DE if asked.

Just imagine U are asked wen will U fund? U now decide to tell d VO am not funding I plan on using SL hmmmmmm I can't tell Wat next. But I will advise U act in line wit using BA until U turn in Ur SL. N avoid telling VO a specific date of funding wen U know anything can happen (delay etc).

My opinion anyway
understood! thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2018
naijacentric:
Do u think i dont av info i just came here for confirmation n all y'all actin anyhow una wey dey dis thread no nice at all na today

You are entitled to your opinion though. But this is the first time am seeing this type of comment here. Some people despite the odds of life have devoted their time helping people here, and all you can do is to condemn them?
I know someone that hardly comment on threads like this, but gotten useful information that helped his destiny. I myself hardly comment, except where need be. I believe there is no new question one has that has not been answered here before. That doesn't matter, you can still ask the same questions, but be polite in your dealings with people.

All the time you are using to give annoying responses here would have been used to read previous pages and gain from it. So, from their, your questions will be specific.

I believe NOBODY is here to fight

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
I submitted my online application few weeks ago and application was delivered by post on the 4th of May. I applied from UK though. Let's connect

Congrats Bro. Did u apply with a Uk degree. Coz I applied since April and submitted since April for biochemistry. We should knw if it’s because they don’t value our degree
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
okpala95:

Thanks for your advise.I use your format as stated this morning at around 6:30. And I got an interview date for 13th of July. The mail came 7:50am.

Thanks for your advice.
Wow they have started giving interview dates in July already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Tinder: 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
Hey guys,

Please help me with ideas about the environment of these 2 schools

I got admission for winter from FHWS Schweinfurt in Bavaria and Hochschule Stralsund in the Baltic Sea Region

How are the jobs prospects in these areas abeg mk una help me oh grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
I'm even considering Molecular Medicine before admission will close. I love anything molecular

chrisb2r200:

Jena just dry give pple admission anyhow....they should also consider those of us that applier for mol/med, mol/science ....or has anyone here been considered?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
I applied with Nigeria Bachelor degree + UK MSc degree + 5 publications grin

fluxyn:

Congrats Bro. Did u apply with a Uk degree. Coz I applied since April and submitted since April for biochemistry. We should knw if it’s because they don’t value our degree
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
I applied with Nigeria Bachelor degree + UK MSc degree + 5 publications grin

Ahh boss. I hope they apologized for delaying your admission letter. You should have gotten it immediately you applied. Congrats Bro. We will meet at the top.

Any one applying for molecular science in FAU. What’s the update
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
I'm even considering Molecular Medicine before admission will close. I love anything molecular

Calm down ooo...they have admitted you u still won follow boiz drag space for the same school ...abi norbi restricted admission...meanwhile what was ur bsc area?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 3:15pm On May 14, 2018
fluxyn:

Ahh boss. I hope they apologized for delaying your admission letter. You should have gotten it immediately you applied. Congrats Bro. We will meet at the top.

I applied with a certification from high court and was rejected. But I have been given a second chance to certify with the German embassy and reapply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2018
Medical Lab Science

chrisb2r200:

Calm down ooo...they have admitted you u still won follow boiz drag space for the same school ...abi norbi restricted admission...meanwhile what was ur bsc area?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
FAU dey mad. They rejected my application citing that German embassy didn't certify my documents well

fluxyn:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
KingyKing:
Hello,

I do not have a NECO certificate to use for the Visa interview , my school had issues with certificates from my set.
How do I go about this, for the visa interview ?
I have statement of result from the school though.

Thank you

Do visit your school and let them know how important the result is to you. It is your RIGHT. They should be able to give or tell you what to do.

You need to get the result before the visa interview to avoid stories that touch.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
Anyone heard from Ulm?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2018
TJ0987:

Thanks brother... Will get to work immediately. Blessings on us all!

Amen and Amen.

Do feed us how the whole thing turn out.

Tschüss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

I applied with a certification from high court and was rejected. But I have been given a second chance to certify with the German embassy and reapply

FAU only accept notarized documents and not just a text stamp from high court. Visit a notary public and get it done before the closing date.

Before that, send a mail to FAU that you will be sending your notarized documents before the closing date, I am quite sure they will grant you a listening ear to your request.

I TOOK THESE STEPS FOR MINE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2018
TJ0987:

Calm down, no be fight. First of all, I'm a woman. Secondly, I have an msc, I'm only asking because in the end, the class of the first degree is always vital. I only wanted to have an idea about the generally acceptable GPA for admission into most of their schools. Take am easy abeg. One love guys!
sorry if you fell insulted take care ma
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2018
fluxyn:

FAU that school no get joy well I wish you well ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Please when you go to court tell them you want to do notary public. Emphasis on the NOTARY. You will get a red seal. It won’t be rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
FAU dey mad. They rejected my application citing that German embassy didn't certify my documents well

I applied to FAU and I got my notary public from yaba magistrate court. I think we should all get it right. When we go to court please ask for notary public so that you can get a red seal. Mine was accepted and my status is currently on valid. Am waiting for it to change to admitted. By HIS grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2018
ajeleseujn:

FAU only accept notarized documents and not just a text stamp from high court. Visit a notary public and get it done before the closing date.

Before that, send a mail to FAU that you will be sending your notarized documents before the closing date, I am quite sure they will grant you a listening ear to your request.

I TOOK THESE STEPS FOR MINE.
leave that FAU their head they touch they even reject a German embassy certified document so what will dey not do I used federal high court they accepted it but was rejected that bsc not equivalent did bsc chemistry applied for MSC chemistry that school na kolo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 3:57pm On May 14, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Do visit your school and let them know how important the result is to you. It is your RIGHT. They should be able to give or tell you what to do.

You need to get the result before the visa interview to avoid stories that touch.

I haven't gone, but all my classmates that have gone recently are saying the school still hasn't gotten the certificates, I think for logistic reasons.

I have statement of result and school leaving certificate by the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
fluxyn:

I applied to FAU and I got my notary public from yaba magistrate court. I think we should all get it right. When we go to court please ask for notary public so that you can get a red seal. Mine was accepted and my status is currently on valid. Am waiting for it to change to admitted. By HIS grace
I applied with high court stamp and not notary and it was accepted showing valid till them nak me rejection that school like so there life be a friend applied them reject the document cos of certification his name is Lalaski on this forum he rushed and did notary even use dhl send am na still story for the gods so make una pray well am not discouraging any body but am telling you my experience its not about seal once your document is well certified its accepted by them no waste money once them tell you say its not well certified just forget them and move on to other school my one kobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.