Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (702156 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2018
KingyKing:

I haven't gone, but all my classmates that have gone recently are saying the school still hasn't gotten the certificates, I think for logistic reasons.

I have statement of result and school leaving certificate by the school.
bros go online and print your neco result why you wait for the school. Which document did u certify to get admission ?? But a scratch card print your result and use the same card for your interview peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
I did certification of my documents at federal high Court, in oke mosan, Abeokuta today, it was only stamp twice and sign without seal. I'm so concerns now if it is going to be accepted without seal because the one i did in lagos last year was with seal.is there anybody here that have certified in Abeokuta before without seal and it was accepted by the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
Who can serve as sponsor for me instead of using Blocked account? Need to start processing now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rossybell(f): 4:16pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
bros go online and print your neco result why you wait for the school. Which document did u certify to get admission ?? But a scratch card print your result and use the same card for your interview peace

Plz ooo.... Where can one get Neco scratch card. Within Festal n Ikoyi axis in Lagos.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 4:22pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:

Statement of result.

Alright, thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2018
luckyzeeto:
I did certification of my documents at federal high Court, in oke mosan, Abeokuta today, it was only stamp twice and sign without seal. I'm so concerns now if it is going to be accepted without seal because the one i did in lagos last year was with seal.is there anybody here that have certified in Abeokuta before without seal and it was accepted by the school.
why you dey bother yourself we sha like creating High BP for ourselfs all my applications I have applied to.more than 10schools and more than 16courses I have always used the certification from federal high court here in pH without seal and no school i repete no school not even FAU and BOCHUM returned it based on certification u can reject me base on my qualification but certification has never been cited so relax do your application and pray to God

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
I applied with high court stamp and not notary and it was accepted showing valid till them nak me rejection that school like so there life be a friend applied them reject the document cos of certification his name is Lalaski on this forum he rushed and did notary even use dhl send am na still story for the gods so make una pray well am not discouraging any body but am telling you my experience its not about seal once your document is well certified its accepted by them no waste money once them tell you say its not well certified just forget them and move on to other school my one kobo

Well appreciated Bro. We are hoping for the best. How long after you saw valid did they reply. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naijacentric(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2018
olig:

You are entitled to your opinion though. But this is the first time am seeing this type of comment here. Some people despite the odds of life have devoted their time helping people here, and all you can do is to condemn them?
I know someone that hardly comment on threads like this, but gotten useful information that helped his destiny. I myself hardly comment, except where need be. I believe there is no new question one has that has not been answered here before. That doesn't matter, you can still ask the same questions, but be polite in your dealings with people.

All the time you are using to give annoying responses here would have been used to read previous pages and gain from it. So, from their, your questions will be specific.

I believe NOBODY is here to fight
it wasnt u i referred to besides it was a reply to a rude person earlier next time dont comment wif impulse again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2018
Ndydy:

Wow they have started giving interview dates in July already.

I was shocked too, thought June would still be available.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iwriterng(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2018
fluxyn:

Ahh boss. I hope they apologized for delaying your admission letter. You should have gotten it immediately you applied. Congrats Bro. We will meet at the top.

Any one applying for molecular science in FAU. What’s the update

I'll submitted already. I'll be sending my docs later this week.
Hopefully NIPOST charges won't break my neck.

Did you submit your application already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
fluxyn:

Well appreciated Bro. We are hoping for the best. How long after you saw valid did they reply. Thanks
like a month or so
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ekykool(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
Tinder:
Hey guys,

Please help me with ideas about the environment of these 2 schools

I got admission for winter from FHWS Schweinfurt in Bavaria and Hochschule Stralsund in the Baltic Sea Region

How are the jobs prospects in these areas abeg mk una help me oh grin

Hello Brother,
what happened to your visa application last year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
iwriterng:

I'll submitted already. I'll be sending my docs later this week.
Hopefully NIPOST charges won't break my neck.

Did you submit your application already?

Yea submitted 4th of this month. Status updates on the 7th. Well am hoping for the best right now. Still waiting to hear from bonn and Jena too. N applying to some uniassist skols too now. To increase my chances.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
Can a Nigeria citizen living and working legitimately in Germany serve as my sponsor?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by harrisonxury: 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just finished applying to University of Bonn.
What should I be expecting next?
Does their admission process take longer time as well?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
like a month or so
Hello guys I came here last week with a troubled mind on how uni assist convert deir grade ... I got a mail today from dem Nigeria CGPA of 3.40 converted to German grade of 2.2 am still on point cause most German schools request for 2.5.... So now the next thing is for them to send to the school... Hoping for the best...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by baraka4rite(f): 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
Good day House.

I am interested in studying in Germany and i wrote my IELTS exam last month which my score was low (6.0), my enquiries are as follows:

1. Is Jamb result among the requirements for uni assist evaluation?
2. I checked DAAD and some schools consider people that score below 6.5, May i know f i can apply through Uni assist with this score for my undergraduate?
3. What are the general requirements for Uni assist admission evaluation. (WAEC, undergraduate Transcript, and Test of English).

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2018
KingyKing:

I haven't gone, but all my classmates that have gone recently are saying the school still hasn't gotten the certificates, I think for logistic reasons.

I have statement of result and school leaving certificate by the school.

Well, I can't vividly say if your statement of result will be sufficient at the embassy. Gurus in the house should please give a clue to this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
Hi guys, just got accepted for MSc Microbiology at Friedrich Schiller University, Jena.

What's the process of applying for visa?

Can I take my wife and baby along with me?

Hehehehe..when? Did you get a mail?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
why you dey bother yourself we sha like creating High BP for ourselfs all my applications I have applied to.more than 10schools and more than 16courses I have always used the certification from federal high court here in pH without seal and no school i repete no school not even FAU and BOCHUM returned it based on certification u can reject me base on my qualification but certification has never been cited so relax do your application and pray to God

grin grin You really mean this winter application Bros. He come be like say Na 100 naira you they pay for delivery fee o!...God go favor all your hustle, we go do maximum turnup.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Jena just dry give pple admission anyhow....they should also consider those of us that applier for mol/med, mol/science ....or has anyone here been considered?

I applied for same program oo. Yet to get update.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2018
jelmusboy:
Anyone heard from Ulm?

Yes. cool cool Since 1967. What course did you apply for??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2018
baraka4rite:
Good day House.

I am interested in studying in Germany and i wrote my IELTS exam last month which my score was low (6.0), my enquiries are as follows:

2. I checked DAAD and some schools consider people that score below 6.5, May i know f i can apply through Uni assist with this score for my undergraduate?
3. What are the general requirements for Uni assist admission evaluation. (WAEC, undergraduate Transcript, and Test of English).

Thanks.

Uni-assist does not give requirements for admission, they only work with the ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF PROPOSED SCHOOL(s) you intend going to. So, the first thing is to check the school's admission process if you will be applying through the school or through uni assist.
Read through the school's requirements thoroughly and NOTE the things they want.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2018
okpala95:

I applied for same program oo. Yet to get update.
Me self applied to Jena no admission yet but MSC in Econs

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
baraka4rite:
Good day House.

Thanks.

1. NO

2. it all depends on the course score for your ielts, check the school requirement for the English test and i think English letter of proficiency can stand for some schools. It all depends on the school, just check the English requirements of the school and course you want to study. You can email your course coordinator for more clarification.

3. Just check your school or course site to see the list of documents they want you to send to uni-assit e.g motivational letter, cv etc. Just check the requirements also.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

I applied with a certification from high court and was rejected. But I have been given a second chance to certify with the German embassy and reapply

Wow..Nawa oh..fau and deir issues
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2018
Yeepa. I applied for Molecular Medicine, still waiting for decision

okpala95:

Yes. cool cool Since 1967. What course did you apply for??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
Pecky2222:

Wow..Nawa oh..fau and deir issues
I never see who FAU give admission.....wet in dey happen to them...I want to spend like 15400 using dhl to send to them...make dem nor use me play o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

grin grin You really mean this winter application Bros. He come be like say Na 100 naira you they pay for delivery fee o!...God go favor all your hustle, we go do maximum turnup.
na summer and winter all together for this winter most of the school I applied to no require hard copy so na few I send and na nipost the beat courier in the worrld I use couple with guys I meet here that are in Germany they help submit like 3 too so na God grace pure pass
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
chrisb2r200:

I never see who FAU give admission.....wet in dey happen to them...I want to spend like 15400 using dhl to send to them...make dem nor use me play o
if u get other school just bone them use your money on others moreover dhl is less than 14k. FAU na scam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
People that are getting admitted should pls be updating the houseso we can calm our nerves...the wait is not funny
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
dailydolar:
if u get other school just bone them use your money on others moreover dhl is less than 14k. FAU na scam
I believe u

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.