Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698448 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2018
freestylebony:
Good morning gurus in the house, please I have a question concerning posting of documents to a specific university of choice. I know if one is sending application documents by post, one has to send cerified copies of certificates and certified students' copy of transcript; but my question is this HOW DOES ONE SEND THE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT THAT WILL BE ISSUED BY ONE'S UNIVERSITY ? cos I know the school in Germany will also require for OFFICIAL transcript. Thanks

My guy get admission first. That's when you worry about official copy. For now, they need only your unofficial copy.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayotho9: 7:51am On May 17, 2018
Adebashy:

Thanks for sharing ur experience, wish u the very best! Wil are waiting for ur testimony soon.

Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayotho9: 7:53am On May 17, 2018
freakky:

For TUHH what document did you use as a proof of English proficiency

IELTS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayotho9: 7:58am On May 17, 2018
Good morning Friends

Please does the embassy give a reply after sending them a blocking confirmation through mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freestylebony(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2018
Kenthumphz:

My guy get admission first. That's when you worry about official copy. For now, they need only your unofficial copy.

Danke
tanx bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 8:13am On May 17, 2018
ayotho9:
Good morning Friends

Please does the embassy give a reply after sending them a blocking confirmation through mail?

I don’t know
I want to ask did the embassy give you the ultimatum to fund the account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2018
Good morning guys. I noticed that there are two options on fintiba page one is just the block account the other is block account + health insurance. which one am I going to select pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sarahgold53(f): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Sarahgold53:
Good day everyone, Tanks for the info dissipated always. Please I sent my transcript straight to uni-assist wen all effort to get it by hand failed. I don't know wat i should be doing now. Pls am I on the right track?
Please do help.

Pls someone should help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Winniewelsh: 8:55am On May 17, 2018
DrVektor:
Please, who knows if I can apply for interview date using the letter uniassist sent me saying they've forwarded my documents to the school? Pending when admission will come through. Time dey go.

No you can't. I tried and it didn't work( last week or so). You can still try though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DrVektor: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
smoothvee:

I know two people that have been successful with it. One was last year, buh u can try your hand... if it works then pray u get your letter b4 that day.

Thank you. One of the schools said I could apply with a screenshot of the email saying they've sent my documents across to the admissions committee. Because they cannot write a letter addressed to the embassy on behalf of every student. Do you think the screenshot would work?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DrVektor: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
Sarahgold53:
Good day everyone, Tanks for the info dissipated always. Please I sent my transcript straight to uni-assist wen all effort to get it by hand failed. I don't know wat i should be doing now. Pls am I on the right track?
Please do help.

The university must've had a list of documents to be sent to uniassist. If you certified and sent that list of documents. You should be on the right track. Also, you should log into your uniassist profile and know whether or not your documents are complete or not.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DrVektor: 9:23am On May 17, 2018
Winniewelsh:

No you can't. I tried and it didn't work( last week or so). You can still try though.

Thank you. I did already. No reply yet. Did they reply you? Or they just went silent on you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 9:25am On May 17, 2018
I got rejected based on the fact that i uploaded a non-certified set of documents. I have sent my notary public certified documents to them by mail now. I can't seem to be able to edit my apllication by uploading the certified ones. I sent the school an email on that already, waiting for their response. Is that the end of the application process or i should keep hoping?

Thanks
fluxyn:

I applied to FAU and I got my notary public from yaba magistrate court. I think we should all get it right. When we go to court please ask for notary public so that you can get a red seal. Mine was accepted and my status is currently on valid. Am waiting for it to change to admitted. By HIS grace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sarahgold53(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2018
DrVektor:

The university must've had a list of documents to be sent to uniassist. If you certified and sent that list of documents. You should be on the right track. Also, you should log into your uniassist profile and know whether or not your documents are complete or not.

Tank u very much. I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:38am On May 17, 2018
goldsmiths:
has anyone applied to deggendorf institute of technology for Bsc?
and Also bonn rhein sieg university BSC...i need your help make we connnect

which course did u apply
I am going to Deggendorf this winter

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2018
righthappenings:
I got rejected based on the fact that i uploaded a non-certified set of documents. I have sent my notary public certified documents to them by mail now. I can't seem to be able to edit my apllication by uploading the certified ones. I sent the school an email on that already, waiting for their response. Is that the end of the application process or i should keep hoping?

Thanks

Sends the notarized documents by post as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 10:26am On May 17, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:
Biko! Nobody here get admission for TH-koln or apply to TH-koln?
i applied last week. Have you been admitted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Winniewelsh: 10:26am On May 17, 2018
DrVektor:

Thank you. I did already. No reply yet. Did they reply you? Or they just went silent on you?

They replied almost immediately.
I was asked to get back to them when I have the admission letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by baraka4rite(f): 10:26am On May 17, 2018
Thanks, I have done that but my issue iss , there are some schools that courses and the application are done through Uni Assist, When i checked the course and the school, there are not among the schools uniassist listed .
Thanks.
quote author=ajeleseujn post=67575794]

Daad is like a platform that ease your search for schools and programs offered by Germany universities.

Uni-assist is a platform where you apply to schools that are in collaboration with Uni assist. Not all schools are under uni assist for their admission processing.

When you search for school(s), it is very important you note all the things they want and the platform they want your admission process to pass through. If it is through uni assist, they will explain to details on how you should go about it, the required documents you will be uploading, etc. You can as well read about uni assist on how they operate to have a beter clue via this address https://www.uni-assist.de/en/

The most important thing is to read THOROUGHLY on what each schools want from applicants.

Good morning [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayotho9: 10:55am On May 17, 2018
Adebashy:

I don’t know
I want to ask did the embassy give you the ultimatum to fund the account

No sir.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2018
righthappenings:

Thanks

Hii I also uploaded uncertified documents but I sent certified documents by post the following day via Dhl. Did you send certified copies of your documents by post before getting rejection.
Or you sent uncertified copies or u didn’t send at all.

Coz I am currently following up on mine. It shows valid and a comment by d side said it has been sent to the admission committee for processing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2018
baraka4rite:
Thanks, I have done that but my issue iss , there are some schools that courses and the application are done through Uni Assist, When i checked the course and the school, there are not among the schools uniassist listed .
Thanks.
quote author=ajeleseujn post=67575794]

Daad is like a platform that ease your search for schools and programs offered by Germany universities.

Uni-assist is a platform where you apply to schools that are in collaboration with Uni assist. Not all schools are under uni assist for their admission processing.

When you search for school(s), it is very important you note all the things they want and the platform they want your admission process to pass through. If it is through uni assist, they will explain to details on how you should go about it, the required documents you will be uploading, etc. You can as well read about uni assist on how they operate to have a beter clue via this address https://www.uni-assist.de/en/

The most important thing is to read THOROUGHLY on what each schools want from applicants.

Good morning

Hello ma,

I will suggest that you mail the school and tell them all you are facing towards your application. They will give you a way forward on it.

Do have a good day ahead.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
Goodmorning everyone,
I want to ask if it is possible my waec online printout can work for my waec certificate for my interview.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DrVektor: 11:12am On May 17, 2018
Winniewelsh:

They replied almost immediately.
I was asked to get back to them when I have the admission letter.

Hi Winnie,
So, I just booked for an interview date. But it wasn't with the uniassist letter. I mailed all the schools I applied to yesterday asking for a letter addressed to the embassy confirming I applied to their course. One of the school replied this morning with a well structured letter, stamped and all. I just actually booked with that. So, maybe you should try to do the samething.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:
Goodmorning everyone,
I want to ask if it is possible my waec online printout can work for my waec certificate for my interview.
Thank you

What's wrong with the original?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Winniewelsh: 11:29am On May 17, 2018
DrVektor:

Hi Winnie,
So, I just booked for an interview date. But it wasn't with the uniassist letter. I mailed all the schools I applied to yesterday asking for a letter addressed to the embassy confirming I applied to their course. One of the school replied this morning with a well structured letter, stamped and all. I just actually booked with that. So, maybe you should try to do the samething.

Wow. This is nice. I will consider that. What date were you given?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oke48(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:
Goodmorning everyone,
Thank you

Do you have a testimonial? If yes, you can use that as long as it shows your WAEC registration number and also specifies all subjects you registered for WAEC and other extracurricular activities. When did you write your WAEC? and why is your original not with you? Or you haven't yet collected it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:34am On May 17, 2018
ajeleseujn:

What's wrong with the original?
I have issue wv the month of birth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:36am On May 17, 2018
oke48:

Do you have a testimonial? If yes, you can use that as long as it shows your WAEC registration number and also specifies all subjects you registered for WAEC and other extracurricular activities. When did you write your WAEC? and why is your original not with you? Or you haven't yet collected it?
Thanks
Wrote it 2009
I have issue with the month of birth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oke48(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks
Wrote it 2009
I have issue with the month of birth

That shouldn't be an issue. It's a minor issue since it is the month of birth and not year. What you will do is to get an affidavit. Take the WAEC certificate and your birth certificate/declaration of age to court for an affidavit. The affidavit specifies that the month on the certificate is incorrect and mentions your real month of birth. So you will always attach this affidavit to the WAEC certificate at all time.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cubitz: 11:44am On May 17, 2018
hello everyone, pls can someone help me out with a sample of SOP/SOI. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
StarBoy54:
i applied last week. Have you been admitted?
Yeap...what course did you apply for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.