Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695906 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oke48(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2018
RalphVwede:
Praise God. Got admitted to JLU Giessen for Agrobiotech. Bio/Bioscience ppl with fine grades still on application phase give a shot.

For the visa requirement - NPC birth cert or Declaration of age by head of family, will only "Declaration of Age" be sufficient? I was born 1993.

As stated Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992). From the statement, a Declaration of Age is sufficient.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
ubsilas:
Good afternoon great minds!,

Please i was requested by my school in Germany to send 'officially authenticated copies of my transcript and Degree certificate' via post. Is it the same ss 'certified copies' done at the high court and embassy or from my university?
Meanwhile i received my admission/acceptance letter this morning, and with it i have just applied for a VISA appointment via email, thanks to the information i got from the wonderful people here.
u guys are amazing!
I think is same as the certified copy. That means you applied for admission with soft copy right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
RalphVwede:
Praise God. Got admitted to JLU Giessen for Agrobiotech. Bio/Bioscience ppl with fine grades still on application phase give a shot.

For the visa requirement - NPC birth cert or Declaration of age by head of family, will only "Declaration of Age" be sufficient? I was born 1993.

Congratulations... What did you study here and your German grade?.. The two courses you mentioned gave you admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Spiffydarl: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
RalphVwede:

Congratulations. I also applied to same school but insect biotechnology and bioresources. I applied through uniassist. Got a notification on the 3rd of May that they have forwarded to the school. Please how long did your application stay before you got admission?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Spiffydarl: 1:58pm On May 18, 2018
RalphVwede:

Congratulations. I also applied to same school but insect biotechnology and bioresources. I applied through uniassist. Got a notification on the 3rd of May that they have forwarded to the school. Please how long did your application stay before you got admission? BSc is Applied Microbiology

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

I think is same as the certified copy. That means you applied for admission with soft copy right?

Yeah
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2018
ubsilas:

Yeah
Congratulation....what school and course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Congratulation....what school and course?

Thank you. International Pharmacoeconomics grin grin
Hochschule Fresenius
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
ubsilas:

Thank you. International Pharmacoeconomics grin grin
Hochschule Fresenius
Nice... When is your interview date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2018
Azdof:

Good for you Bro.. Which school gave you admission and course? Let's hook up.. I will send you a mail now
Technical university Dresden. hydro science and engineering. No problem.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
oke48:

As stated Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992). From the statement, a Declaration of Age is sufficient.
He said he was born in 1993, shouldn't he use the NPC birth certificate instead?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Nice... When is your interview date?

26th July o my brother...i sent the mail this afternoon, got the reply few minutes about 20 minutes ago
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
ubsilas:

26th July o my brother...i sent the mail this afternoon, got the reply few minutes about 20 minutes ago
Congrat bro.... Date done they reach August o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oke48(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
CassieV:

He said he was born in 1993, shouldn't he use the NPC birth certificate instead?

If he has NPC birth certificate, then he can use it, if otherwise, he can use Declaration of Age. There wasn't any condition stated for providing Declaration of Age, which makes it sufficient.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2018
Azdof:

Congratulations... What did you study here and your German grade?.. The two courses you mentioned gave you admission?
Studied microbiology, uniassist evaluation: 1,4

I mentioned just one course for admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
Spiffydarl:

Congratulations. I also applied to same school but insect biotechnology and bioresources. I applied through uniassist. Got a notification on the 3rd of May that they have forwarded to the school. Please how long did your application stay before you got admission?

From forwarding to admission notification was approximately a month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
mayorelnino:

Technical university Dresden. hydro science and engineering. No problem.

What did u study here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Health Informatics ...who applied?I got an email saying they will want to see A2 german language at the end of 2nd semester...does that mean they don't need language result right now?
Thank you...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayotho9: 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
Ezyp:

No they dont...but hope you sent to the right mail
(info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de, rk-visa10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de,
info@lago.diplo.de, student@lago.diplo.de)

Yes, I sent it to info@lago.diplo.de only. Sir, do I need to send it to other mail address stated above?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2018
ayotho9:

Yes, I sent it to info@lago.diplo.de only. Sir, do I need to send it to other mail address stated above?
Thanks
That was what I did when I sent mine. You should do same.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Anchillary101: 4:13pm On May 18, 2018
Please is there any scholarship opportunity for those who just finished waec, to go to Germany and study German language as a course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2018
oke48:

If he has NPC birth certificate, then he can use it, if otherwise, he can use Declaration of Age. There wasn't any condition stated for providing Declaration of Age, which makes it sufficient.
Thanks CassieV for pointing that out. Already The "OR" suggests either can be used but I need to be sure. Please anyone with experience on this should also comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
Anchillary101:
Please is there any scholarship opportunity for those who just finished waec, to go to Germany and study German language as a course

NO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Congrat bro.... Date done they reach August o

I'm telling you. I still haven't seen those slated for June
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
Azdof:

What did u study here?
water managent and agrometeorology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Anchillary101: 5:19pm On May 18, 2018
Please someone used help me out
How do I get the international passport
The procedures.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2018
Anchillary101:
Please someone used help me out
How do I get the international passport
The procedures.
What state are you. If you are in Lagos I can help you with a contact at Ikoyi. U shd get it in a day or 2.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by westlife08: 5:45pm On May 18, 2018
Good evening guys, Please is there anyone residing in Germany (Berlin to be specific). Please pm me, I need a favour. I am trying to get my Msc. transcripts from HU-Berlin and they need someone to assist me. Thanks and God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chupe(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
please is there anyone in the house who have applied to Renewable Energy Systems AT Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2018
DrVektor:

Medical photonics?
yes and chemistry of material are u going for same
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2018
DrVektor:

Applied for the same course too. They sent my documents to the committee since April 30. Did you send them any research article?
no
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:00pm On May 18, 2018
Azdof:
Is there anybody currently studying at Koblenz-Landau University? Environmental science to b specific.. Uniassist just forwarded my documents to the school for further review. I need to know how long it takes them to reply and the success rate.

15 working days.

I have been to the city but I dont study there.

I hope u have basic german skills to hussle jobs.

The city semester ticket cant go far and without german language...no job at all in that school axis.

If you dont plan to work while studying, then its Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.