Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691910 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Has anyone been able to successfully secure student visa appointment today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
dailydolar:
Thank you all for your prayer and support just got my admission to Bremen today course MSC material chemistry and mineraology . thanks for standing by me.AM fall. On us all

I think Almighty God for this favour on you, you've been wonderful here all day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berliner1:

This is not Uk.

Studyimg Engineering here in English is a tough task talkless of German.However, no harm in trying..80% of camerounians here study more crazy courses here with German as language of teaching.

Just avoid crazy and difficult uni like Jena and kiel with rhine waal...if you know..you know.

Bro you keep dropping key points here, why cloud them up in parables?

Please what's crazy and difficult about the Unis you stated?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
dailydolar:
Thank you all for your prayer and support just got my admission to Bremen today course MSC material chemistry and mineraology . thanks for standing by me.AM fall. On us all

Congrats Bro. This is just the first one, others will follow shortly

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by GeneralBahdGuy: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good Afternoon house. Just got admitted into sustainable business technology at HS trier environmental campus birkenfeld. Love to know if anybody here is going to birkenfeld this winter or if anyone is studying there already .

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Second admission dropped.
Msc. Ecology

University of Bremen.

Oluwa is involved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
My brother at last you are there. Congratulations grin smiley
More will follow soon.

dailydolar:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cronsberg: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
@ dolpaz , thanks for the advice. However my fear is that the work experience i got is totally not related to my field of study, like imaging i studied computer science/engineering but worked at government ministry not even relating to IT, also worked at some schools as teacher. Basically not a single steady job relating to information technology since graduation. But what do you think if to say i enrol my self in those kind of three or six month software or telecoms trainings here in nija, finish with good grades, then maybe attend some good technology conferences still here in nija, that will definitely improve my cv, but do you think if i combine that improved cv with a good statement of purpose, will that improve my chances of getting the masters admission in the courses you recommended? Cuz going for another four year undergrad i believe is too much time waste. What do you think
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Anybody here who booked visa interview appointment today?

Please I need a feedback.

Booked since 6am but no response from the embassy yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
dailydolar:

congrats bro, am very happy for you.

Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
RalphVwede:
congrats dolar. Been seeing you from way last year on this grind. Congratulations. Oya change your phone or hand now, make you fit dey type well.

lol....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Haryecute: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pls I want to do diploma course in german language in germany I need the names of skol I van run dese program thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
cronsberg:
@ dolpaz , thanks for the advice. However my fear is that the work experience i got is totally not related to my field of study, like imaging i studied computer science/engineering but worked at government ministry not even relating to IT, also worked at some schools as teacher. Basically not a single steady job relating to information technology since graduation. But what do you think if to say i enrol my self in those kind of three or six month software or telecoms trainings here in nija, finish with good grades, then maybe attend some good technology conferences still here in nija, that will definitely improve my cv, but do you think if i combine that improved cv with a good statement of purpose, will that improve my chances of getting the masters admission in the courses you recommended? Cuz going for another four year undergrad i believe is too much time waste. What do you think
You are still a Nigerian, find a company that can give you the type of letter you need for your application but make sure you know them and their field well.
If there is anyone who can give you Managerial role attestation better. But don't claim what you can not defend, just in case.... tongue 8 kiss if your grade is not high enough work experience helps so much because German education is industry focused than just theory and talks. If you can get a professor to write an outstanding reference letter about you, it might help also.
Or better state your case as it is and start fasting and prayers, ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bremen releasing admission upandan
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by flange: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
cronsberg:

Dear Cronsberg

You might not like these advice sha but ..... I had a similar challenge 4 years ago. Before i continue i hail everybody wey dey this thread, the gurus that made it happen till this time (HonorableSeyi, Futurewise (My guy my guy), Eke, Jigba etc ) . You guys are the best !!!
I had a 3rd class degree too in Electrical engineering. I wanted to go and restart in Germany however all my efforts were futile because most schools will only accept those that have minimum of 2.5 German grading and if my calculations are right, a weak second class lower might not even have a chance in these unis talk more of 3rd class.
So its better you start to apply for the bachelor's degree especially if your 100 level results are very good you stand a chance other wise. You can try Ravensburg weingarten and DUE.
Or you do like me start again with your transcript but of course not naija, Kill it and the German schools go give you admission.
You can even do first Year in another school and apply to Deutschland after you get the results but of course u know you will have to be on top of your game.
You can also use the these months of your certification to learn German in to B1 and attend studentkollege.
The issue of work experience i'm not sure how it is now but then it didn't work. because at that time i had work experience as an Electrical design engineer, had certifications on Automation,Instrumentation, PDMS etc Blah blah Blah Im not sure these Germans cared. All they will tell you is Insufficient Grades. You can still try of course.

I actually wanted to do the 1 year get results and port to Deutschland but my GP was too strong after year one so i stayed and finished so i can continue for my Msc there.
Its crazy thou but people don do am. i get admission for automation and control engineering now self i dey gather my blocked account money.

Finally Gurus Please Help how do we solve this Primary school certificate thing for interview because i don't have mine and i schooled in waffi. Is there any other way out ?

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
fluxyn:

Congrats to the Bremen bound people. Am testimony soon.
yes ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
RalphVwede:
congrats dolar. Been seeing you from way last year on this grind. Congratulations. Oya change your phone or hand now, make you fit dey type well.
OK sir I will do just that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
DisturbingEU:
Congrats Dailydolar cool cool
chairman I hail

1 Like

Rosicky7:
Congrats man. AM to follow
amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

I think Almighty God for this favour on you, you've been wonderful here all day.
you guys are just the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
MaroCruz:

Congrats Bro. This is just the first one, others will follow shortly
amen sir thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
flange:

Dear Cronsberg

You might not like these advice sha but ..... I had a similar challenge 4 years ago. Before i continue i hail everybody wey dey this thread, the gurus that made it happen till this time (HonorableSeyi, Futurewise (My guy my guy), Eke, Jigba etc ) . You guys are the best !!!
I had a 3rd class degree too in Electrical engineering. I wanted to go and restart in Germany however all my efforts were futile because most schools will only accept those that have minimum of 2.5 German grading and if my calculations are right, a weak second class lower might not even have a chance in these unis talk more of 3rd class.
So its better you start to apply for the bachelor's degree especially if your 100 level results are very good you stand a chance other wise. You can try Ravensburg weingarten and DUE.
Or you do like me start again with your transcript but of course not naija, Kill it and the German schools go give you admission.
You can even do first Year in another school and apply to Deutschland after you get the results but of course u know you will have to be on top of your game.
You can also use the these months of your certification to learn German in to B1 and attend studentkollege.
The issue of work experience i'm not sure how it is now but then it didn't work. because at that time i had work experience as an Electrical design engineer, had certifications on Automation,Instrumentation, PDMS etc Blah blah Blah Im not sure these Germans cared. All they will tell you is Insufficient Grades. You can still try of course.

I actually wanted to do the 1 year get results and port to Deutschland but my GP was too strong after year one so i stayed and finished so i can continue for my Msc there.
Its crazy thou but people don do am. i get admission for automation and control engineering now self i dey gather my blocked account money.

Finally Gurus Please Help how do we solve this Primary school certificate thing for interview because i don't have mine and i schooled in waffi. Is there any other way out ?

your primary school certificate is not mandatory
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by flange: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
shasha25:

your primary school certificate is not mandatory

Thank you for the info !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Admission don show. Na sponsor I dey find now
Who go help out

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Friends what does "final average grade of University entrance qualification from abroad" stands for Do i put my first year GP or final GP since is a Bachelor's degree am applying for

Dailydolar and hadassaheke help me out please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yomodun:
Admission don show. Na sponsor I dey find now
Who go help out

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
dailydolar:
nothing yet but hoping for the best
it is well. I am sure you will get the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
dailydolar:
just saw this now. congrats man.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chriswazo:

Congrats

Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chriswazo:
Friends what does "final average grade of University entrance qualification from abroad" stands for Do i put my first year GP or final GP since is a Bachelor's degree am applying for

Dailydolar and hadassaheke help me out please
well for me I always put passed or if them request number I put my cgpa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
chuksey1:
Anybody here who booked visa interview appointment today?

Please I need a feedback.

Booked since 6am but no response from the embassy yet.

Hope you sent the right docs or they'll ignore your mail. Moreover, they are getting loaded with mails now, so that might be the cause of the delay you are experiencing

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.