Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (697829 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
hello guys.....your mindful and support needed for this Germany of a thing i got my eligibility letter from university of cologne lastweek,so i quickly apply for my transcript to meetup for the deadline 15 JUNE which is a week time.the issue now my school sent the transcript directly to uniassist this night i got a mail from uni assist that my document ....

."With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
international applicants to have their applications pre-checked by uni-assist. We now completed
our evaluation and would like to inform you accordingly:
Uni Köln - Master Uni - Business
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
Unfortunately, this application is incomplete.
The following documents are still missing or do not meet the formal requirements:
Copy of the documentation of your studies in the original language, issued by your
university. This documentation must cover the entire time period over which you studied;
the documentation may not contain any time gaps.
Please note: You handed in the required document. Unfortunately, it is not sufficiently
authenticated and does not show original stamp and original signature. Therefore this
document cannot be accepted in this form.
Copy of university degree certificate in the original language
Please note: You handed in the required document. Unfortunately, it is not sufficiently
authenticated and does not show original stamp and original signature. Therefore this
Generally, missing documents can be handed in until the end of the application deadline. Please
pay attention to the university's application deadline."
@ fluxyn....please can you give me ur mail addy or mobile digit to discuss with you..thanks

Grace, from what I understand, you need to certify your documents again. Get back your documents, go to a high court and get them certified OK.

Honestly, I think you began this winter application late. Some might still urge you on, but I won't. I'd rather you retreat (we've mostly been there), assess and prepare yourself early enough for Summer or better still Winter.

In the mean time, I'd advise you use the next 6 months to learn the language. Either by enrolling with Goethe Institute or contracting a private tutor.

All the best dearie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
hello guys.....your mindful and support needed for this Germany of a thing i got my eligibility letter from university of cologne lastweek,so i quickly apply for my transcript to meetup for the deadline 15 JUNE which is a week time.the issue now my school sent the transcript directly to uniassist this night i got a mail from uni assist that my document ....

."With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
international applicants to have their applications pre-checked by uni-assist. We now completed
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
The following documents are still missing or do not meet the formal requirements:
Copy of the documentation of your studies in the original language, issued by your
university. This documentation must cover the entire time period over which you studied;
Generally, missing documents can be handed in until the end of the application deadline. Please
@ fluxyn....please can you give me ur mail addy or mobile digit to discuss with you..thanks

Hi sorry to hear this. My email add is waliualaka@yahoo.com. If it is unilag I can be of little help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:

applied to.
Reason(s):
if you can be able to get another transcript from your school, tell them the reason for the transcript that you needed to certify it at a high court before sending it. Then certify your other docs and send to them, if you will be able to do these things on Monday, use DHL and send to uniassist, it will get to them b4 Friday which is your deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2018
luckyzeeto:

What course please, I'm expecting admission also from them
North American Studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
thanks for your comment.seems you dont get....i said my school dont issue to individual except personal copy.well i can stiil meet up if i can get this cleared :How do i get my transcript certified?do i certified my certificate too?

from your questions, I can deduce you have a lot to do honestly and truth be told time is not your friend at this point. I won't urge you to continue with this plan of yours rather I will suggest you calm down, read this thread very well, gather enough information, start early enough to sort out schools with courses of your choice, get the required document for each, and apply accordingly.

But if you feel you have the money to throw around, move on with your plan. All the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
dada24:
Course Pls?
North American Studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
Sakasitay:
Has anybody heard from Leibniz Hannover yet?

@Shasha, what is the latest?

my dear they no show. which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
thanks,but CERTIFIED FROM ?i replied already with the contact form on the web but that might take longer time.i think

In my own opinion I dnt believe anything is late so far the deadline has not passed. Try getting an address for your school to send the transcript to here in Nigeria. Mayb a company or an education agent. I used an agent to get my own some years back. Make copies of everything and certify the copies from a notary public or high court. Then send via dhl. It shd be der in 3 days. And if you can’t get your transcript before as quick as possible then it’s no bad news. U just get everything ready and shoot ur shot for summer or next coming winter. But don’t be deterred the goal is the focus.

And to everyone here. U guyz are wonderful as always. The support is always immense. You guyz are the best. Admission interview and Am will come for us all.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayokunlemmy: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Kenthumphz post=68300959]

Thanks @kenthumphz, I sent you a pm. Pls reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Is it possible to open deutsch bank or finitiba with VPD evaluation
you don't need anything to open fintiba don't know for the other
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
thanks for your comment.seems you dont get....i said my school dont issue to individual except personal copy.well i can stiil meet up if i can get this cleared :How do i get my transcript certified?do i certified my certificate too?
it clear you don't understand how this work I will follow the advise of the first person look for a way to get your transcript as we have all done here let them send to a company or school then go and collect from them. Buti will say don't bother for this winter again its not because you can't make the admission but because no time when will u get your transcript and certify them and send even through DHL.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2018
shasha25:
admission number 3
university of bonn
shasha I am so happy for u ooo. congrats dear

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2018
gracejohnson2:
Hello. If I may understand you very well, u said ur sch gives personal copy in which to me,it translates to student copy. Then collect the personal copy and certify it.
Secondly, u certify all ur docs( try and curb for the docs to be certified in ur sch site for the course u'r putting for) at either embassy or Federal High Court.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chriskitis: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Finally got an interview date (August 16). Please how long does it take for the visa to come through as my enrollment deadline is September 30th.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning guys,

Please, can I notarize some copies of my docs at Ikeja today? I know this sounds silly though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Adebashy:

When did u book ur appointment
yesterday morning by 6am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
saxony2018:
No. I was never given an appointment with the Lagos address. I had to use a different email with different current address (My Abuja address) What do you suggest that I do. I really prefer having my interview in Abuja.
jst dem a mail to disregard ur previous mail, so as not to book u for another appointment dat cud b ment 4 sum1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
@Grace....

If you have the student copy of your transcripts containing your school's stamp and signature, quickly certify it and send it by the fastest courier.
The response also shows that you did not certify your documents (certificates etc) before sending. Just certify them and send quickly.

On the aspect of the transcripts send directly by your university, at times they make foolish mistakes, perhaps they did not sign and stamp the transcript. Because I have not seen any institution or organization that prefers certified copy above the original document issued and sent directly by institution. There is something wrong, I believe.
Certification is required when they know that the original of a document can not be released.

I have seen a school that mistakingly send only reference letter and leave the most important, which is the transcripts.

JUST HURRY UP, CERTIFY AND SEND

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by deluxscript(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2018
Anyone heard from hamm lipstadt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Mamtobs:

NO! Go to waec office to apply for the certificate! Take close to 5k along. it might not be so expensive though! The year you wrote it depends on the price. The farther the year, the more expensive it'll be!

it is acceptable my dear. i used it for all my application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2018
swisster:

it is acceptable my dear. i used it for all my application
Hello ,I applied for a vpd to a school and the vpd was sent to me already last week,so I applied to another school on wesd,I want to ask if it will take long for them to process for another school too...cos the Frst one took long...thankz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2018
@ Grace anoda means u can use, after certifying u can scan d certified copy and send it to sum1 in Germany,to do a coloured print out den mail it to unassist. (mailing within Germany takes 24hrs to b delivered) this is cheaper though.

as a backup plan also send d certified docs tru a fast courier.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Pervic:

Ok.This is same as Educational Data. Just fill in Schools attended till date (with certification/degree).
@ pervic wat do they mean by 1st school,2nd school, 3rd school visited pls does it mean my primary to my secondary school pls help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by area74: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Kenthumphz:

*Updated*

*STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (Student Visa)*

1. Decide that you want to study in Germany

2. *Application phase*

i: Find a Program/University of your choice via www.daad.de/en

ii: Go to your school in ߇㰟Ǭ and get the following documentsߑǰߏ?чߏ?чߏ튊*BSc or HND Certificate and transcripts of record*

_OR_

*1st year Certificate Transcript of records (Applicable to 200L fresh student)*

English proficiency letter stating all your courses were taught in English

iii: ( *two*) 2 Letter of recommendations from your lecturers

*Additional certification if applicable:*
Some educational and professional certification
Awards from educational or professional background.

Downloading *or* filling your intended school application form online

*Thereafter, a compelling or professionally written letter of motivation in line with your intended course of study* .

v: Certify your document at the German consulate of your home country or an High court jurisdiction around you.

vi: Send your application to the school address (Direct application) or apply through *Uni-assist* (if the school is under them) through any courier service of your choice.

Pray and hope for admission ߑ̰ߏ?ьߏ?ьߏ?ьߏ튊4. Receive admission letter(s)

5. Book appointment for interview and open block account with your Admission letter or Uni-assist VPD

6. *Means of subsistence*
i) funding through Deutsche Bank or online via Fintiba to deposit *€8800*
_OR_
ii) get sponsor who is a German residence *eligible* to issue a *VERPFLICHTUNGSERKLARUNG*

7. Interview proper

8. Waiting period for *AM*

9. The A.M mail drops...
*Congratulations*

10. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket whilst u send it alongside your international passport (if not collected on interview day)

11. Port to Germany

*DISCLAIMER* ; The above content is based on *personal experience.*
You are fully and solely responsible for any steps, actions or results that is contrary to the above stated information.

Sir,

Do you mean that I can book VISA appointment with my VPD? My german grade is 1.9 and I am almost certain of getting admission. The school said the admission letters will be released towards the end of July. VISA appointment is fast running out. Kindly help me to clarify this. My VPD is with me. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Okikiayo1:

Hello ,I applied for a vpd to a school and the vpd was sent to me already last week,so I applied to another school on wesd,I want to ask if it will take long for them to process for another school too...cos the Frst one took long...thankz

i Don't really knw the actual tym, u can email them and ask them the neccesary questions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bellss: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dear Gurus, pls any admission info from osnabruck, magdeburg and kaiserslautern ? Am still waiting these schls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
shasha25:

my dear they no show. which course

Economics and Management MSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by vicdo: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good day house, please can one book for appointment of visa interview before one gets an admission letter from a school? Urgent responses will be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zeus201(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please Gurus in the house, do German schools or embassy accept NECO certificate in place of WAEC? Cos I prefer my NECO to WAEC for certain obvious reasons.

Answer needed urgently!

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Zeus201:
Please Gurus in the house, do German schools or embassy accept NECO certificate in place of WAEC? Cos I prefer my NECO to WAEC for certain obvious reasons.

Answer needed urgently!

thank you
Yes they do.... I used my neco
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
I just received my blocking confirmation from Fintiba this morning. ( I was expecting it on Monday, didn't know they send mails on weekends.)

I funded through Form A with Stanbic IBTC Bank on the 28th of May. They completed the transaction on Friday 8th of June(yesterday), almost 2 weeks after applying.

They charged me 426.7/Euro. and a service charge of approximately N33,000.

So, anyone looking at funding with Form A and is ok with the charges can go to their head office. It is located on the same street with the Germany embassy (Walter Carrington).

Will forward the Blocking confirmation to the embassy by Monday. Anyone with the right Email address should please assist me with it.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
olig:
@Grace....

If you have the student copy of your transcripts containing your school's stamp and signature, quickly certify it and send it by the fastest courier.
The response also shows that you did not certify your documents (certificates etc) before sending. Just certify them and send quickly.

On the aspect of the transcripts send directly by your university, at times they make foolish mistakes, perhaps they did not sign and stamp the transcript. Because I have not seen any institution or organization that prefers certified copy above the original document issued and sent directly by institution. There is something wrong, I believe.
Certification is required when they know that the original of a document can not be released.

I have seen a school that mistakingly send only reference letter and leave the most important, which is the transcripts.

JUST HURRY UP, CERTIFY AND SEND
what about if there is no stamp but there is signature?

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.