Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698054 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
swisster:

congrats. pls when is the enrollment deadline?
October 29
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Azdof:

2.0... You think I have a good chance?
That equals "Good" and I saw your post earlier, you did biochem. You have a good chance. Pray and hope for the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
swisster:

congrats. pls when is the enrollment deadline?

Enrollment fee to be paid before 30th of this month

Enrollment /documentation possible till October 29, on the condition that you paid your fee latest by June 30th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Natalife:

Pls do well to share the experience, how u arrangement your documents etc. Help us that is still waiting for our own date. Let us too benefit from u. Thanks boss.

Secondly, I sent u PM pls reply me

I already posted my transcript. Just go through the pages for this week you would see it.
Guys please go prepared. I met a guy there for student visa, he has funded but didn't come with prepaid envelope. I wondered how to will treat his matter because I left before him. The Vo specifically asked me about it.
Visa fee was #26500. Try go with more cash.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Is it advisable to send docs for a restricted admission course With Dhl? Since they won't gv admissions till after the admission deadline mk person just kukuma use Nipost na.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 2:36am On Jun 08, 2018
olig:

October 29
ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2018
olig:

Enrollment fee to be paid before 30th of this month

Enrollment /documentation possible till October 29, on the condition that you paid your fee latest by June 30th

plz how much is d fee?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 2:47am On Jun 08, 2018
pls house help a bro while completing an application at uni assist I was ask to enter the school u have visited here,asin does it mean i enter the school i previously attended or the school i visited on the site pls house shade more light about wat they mean

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 2:48am On Jun 08, 2018
something like this

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 2:49am On Jun 08, 2018
pls house shade more light watin for response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 3:36am On Jun 08, 2018
austinelex:
something like this

Is it under Educational Data? because the terms in mine is not same as Urs. Different application different requirement.

1. Educational Data
Please enter the details of all schools that you have attended:
1st School: Attended MM/YY - MM/YY:

Name and place of school:

Name and type of school:

The above is used in mine under Educational Data. So Urs is under

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2018
swisster:

plz how much is d fee?
361.12€
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2018
dolpaz:

Good morning...

Not all schools defer admissions. and the ones that defer, does this with exceptional cases like visa delay.
and the max a school will defer will be till summer and not till winter (I Stand corrected though).

So if the course is available in summer, you could push in for it

Regards

Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dreamchaserz(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Thanks.This means a lot

honourableseyi:

Just 29? When we are having above 30 coming for Bsc and already in Germany? It doesn't matter, go ahead with your application. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Some accept while some dont, it depends on the school

Alright, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Are you sure you booked according to the directive they stated booked yesterday and got a date within 2 hours
Kryptomeniac:
Goodday everyone. Gurus here i need ur advice Still on booking of interview appointment, I have booked twice now with my main Email address and Ogun state address. No reply from embassy. Enrollment deadline is 11th Oct. The last booking was early morning Tuesday, same time I wrote my school for extension of deadline.
That's the mail I just got in reply to the extension of enrollment deadline. Now the question is, how can I use this reply to convince embassy as to consider giving me date for interview . I plan to book again with abj address and different mail address from the first Email I used to apply ( na this email too school dey use communicate with me).......
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2018
pitapromiz:
Are you sure you booked according to the directive they stated booked yesterday and got a date within 2 hours
congrats, please state the format you used and which date were you given
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2018
Pervic:

Is it under Educational Data? because the terms in mine is not same as Urs. Different application different requirement.

1. Educational Data
Please enter the details of all schools that you have attended:
1st School: Attended MM/YY - MM/YY:

Name and place of school:

Name and type of school:

The above is used in mine under Educational Data. So Urs is under
mine is enter the school u visited here just like this in the pic, pls I nid response

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by lakeside21340: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Can one book appointment with Uniassist VPD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
austinelex:
mine is enter the school u visited here just like this in the pic, pls I nid response

Ok.This is same as Educational Data. Just fill in Schools attended till date (with certification/degree).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
lakeside21340:
Can one book appointment with Uniassist VPD
No you can't, only with admission letter from the University.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2018
If anyone has been able to secure visa appointment date today please share with the house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
It's been over 2 weeks now that I've not been granted my date of an interview at the embassy. Though it's been a very hard time for me throughout the period but I still blv in my God that he shall never fail me.
Alhamdulillah! today, at 8:45am I received a mail from embassy been approved my visa interview to be scheduled on 13/07/2018 in Abuja.
To those yet to be scheduled, pls be calm and hopeful for the best time of urs to come ur way.
Best wishes!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cay24: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
upkay:
It's been over 2 weeks now that I've not been granted my date of an interview at the embassy. Though it's been a very hard time for me throughout the period but I still blv in my God that he shall never fail me.
Alhamdulillah! today, at 8:45am I received a mail from embassy been approved my visa interview to be scheduled on 13/07/2018 in Abuja.
To those yet to be scheduled, pls be calm and hopeful for the best time of urs to come ur way.
Best wishes!

Good. So happy to hear this. All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
upkay:
Best wishes!

Did you change your address to an Abuja address?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
olig:

361.12€

itz expensive o.

my status is showing formally approved but hav not gotten d mail yet.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
chuksey1:

Did you change your address to an Abuja address?
Initially, I used my address in Ibadan to apply and got a mail that same day that;
Dear Sir/Ma.
You will be appointed as soon as possible.
Though I wasn't comfortable with d response because I expect a fixed date of my interview.
On the following day, I intentionally mailed them again but using Abuja address this time. Surprisingly, I got a mail from them again saying;

Dear Sir,

Kindly clarify your place of residence and where you would like to have your appointment.

You had sent in an application earlier with your place of residence as IBADAN. Kindly clarify.

Best regards.

After this I mailed them instantly again explaining myself that Ibadan is my permanent address and I've relocated fully to Abuja, so they shld take Abuja as my present address and moreover I prefer my interview location to be Abuja.
So, along the line I gave interval of days to mail them over and over to consider me for my application because my enrollment date is btw Aug 14 - Sept 28, still they didn't reply me. Then I pray to my God to fix d best time for me and take perfect control on this trial time.
Now, today I heard from them.
I blv all this will end I praise In shaa Allah!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
chuksey1:
If anyone has been able to secure visa appointment date today please share with the house
i book by 5:30am today o.no update yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello house!!! Anybody headed to berlin this month??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chinuaj: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
My friend has Waec statement of result and not the original certificate.

Please is it acceptable for application for admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chinuaj:
My friend has Waec statement of result and not the original certificate.

Please is it acceptable for application for admission

yes it is. that is wat i used for my app

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
finally got a date for interview, 16th August.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.