Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (702321 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2018
donwhize007:

Thanks a lot for this information @lalaski001.
Please I sent you a PM. Kindly respond.

Kindly ask your questions here so others can benefit from it too.

If it's something private, then we can do the pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donwhize007: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

Kindly ask your questions here so others can benefit from it too.

If it's something private, then we can do the pm.

Alright sir, I am currently composing the email to my school and I was wondering if you could help with your template (the email you sent minus all your personal information)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2018
una no they talk about scholarship at all. is it that difficult to obtain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2018
donwhize007:

Alright sir, I am currently composing the email to my school and I was wondering if you could help with your template (the email you sent minus all your personal information)

Dear

Thank you for accepting my application and offering me a study place in your programme.

I am currently in the process of applying for my student visa and I am in need of your help.

My bank has requested that I bring an official document from the school detailing the estimated breakdown of my living expenses for a year to enable them transfer the required funds to my blocked account.

An official letter containing my personal details and the estimated breakdown of the living expenses for a year will suffice.

I will be grateful if I can be assisted in this regard.

Thank you.
Warm Regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2018
austinelex:
OK thanks at pervic how do I pay my application fee also am I suppose to upload any document at uni assist before paying my application fee

Payment can be done b4 or after. But documents are to be uploaded on uni-assist portal during registration. while the required certified hard copies are to be sent to Uni-assist if required.

Just contact any friend in DE to make d payment for U or try contacting some1 U know on NL dat is in DE already to make d payment for U.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donwhize007: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalaski001:

Dear

Thank you for accepting my application and offering me a study place in your programme.

I am currently in the process of applying for my student visa and I am in need of your help.

My bank has requested that I bring an official document from the school detailing the estimated breakdown of my living expenses for a year to enable them transfer the required funds to my blocked account.

An official letter containing my personal details and the estimated breakdown of the living expenses for a year will suffice.

I will be grateful if I can be assisted in this regard.

Thank you.
Warm Regards

Thanks a lot sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Eldeee:

Oga dolpaz, your boys are still waiting ooooo. we don tune the radio station still we never hear anything ooooo.

He has a busy schedule..

HeĀ“ll be here shortly !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
I need an advice for someone going for his second undergraduate inDE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by timmb(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Good morning my good people.. im a silent reader and i really appreciate the good work you people have been doing here.....
Im an HND holder in marketing and im intrested in studying in germany for pgd or master... my question is can i find a school that accept HND for master or pgd?... or i should go for bsc. Considering i'll be 31yrs soon, i hope no age restriction for bsc.
Please the guru in the house help a bro!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Please what's the time in Germany now...I am expecting a test by 11am German time....but yet to get a mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Pervic:

Payment can be done b4 or after. But documents are to be uploaded on uni-assist portal during registration. while the required certified hard copies are to be sent to Uni-assist if required.

Just contact any friend in DE to make d payment for U or try contacting some1 U know on NL dat is in DE already to make d payment for U.
but pervic I don't know any one pls can recommend one for me also should I upload my primary-secondary school certificate for now to in assist for now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2018
timmb:
Good morning my good people.. im a silent reader and i really appreciate the good work you people have been doing here.....
Im an HND holder in marketing and im intrested in studying in germany for pgd or master... my question is can i find a school that accept HND for master or pgd?... or i should go for bsc. Considering i'll be 31yrs soon, i hope no age restriction for bsc.
Please the guru in the house help a bro!!!
There is no Pgd in Germany, your hnd will only get you into a bsc program as for age, age is not a barrier

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by timmb(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks bro.. that mean i should just forget about the HND and use my Waec to process it or ll my HND get me into 300L as it applies to nigeria education system ?

uote author=freakky post=68372135]
There is no Pgd in Germany, your hnd will only get you into a bsc program as for age, age is not a barrier [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
austinelex:
but pervic I don't know any one pls can recommend one for me also should I upload my primary-secondary school certificate for now to in assist for now

U can forget about uploading Primary school cert. Just upload Secondary Cert n above
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2018
timmb:
Thanks bro.. that mean i should just forget about the HND and use my Waec to process it or ll my HND get me into 300L as it applies to nigeria education system ?

uote author=freakky post=68372135]
There is no Pgd in Germany, your hnd will only get you into a bsc program as for age, age is not a barrier
I mean using your hnd will get you accepted into a bsc degree in Germany..... Just like how a university degree will get someone admitted for a masters degree in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalaski001:
I just received my blocking confirmation from Fintiba this morning. ( I was expecting it on Monday, didn't know they send mails on weekends.)

I funded through Form A with Stanbic IBTC Bank on the 28th of May. They completed the transaction on Friday 8th of June(yesterday), almost 2 weeks after applying.

They charged me 426.7/Euro. and a service charge of approximately N33,000.

So, anyone looking at funding with Form A and is ok with the charges can go to their head office. It is located on the same street with the Germany embassy (Walter Carrington).

Will forward the Blocking confirmation to the embassy by Monday. Anyone with the right Email address should please assist me with it.

First bank is free. They only charge at the receiving end (Germany)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Fintiba says you should ask the bank to take their charges from your end, otherwise the money you want to block might end up being short, and you will have to transfer the rest again and will be charged again
okpala95:

First bank is free. They only charge at the receiving end (Germany)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
olig:

Congrats bro.
Please what are the required documents for the transfer. Please give details of the process.

Thanks

To use Form A for First bank, you need:
Admission letter
Degree certificate from your previous university. (ionno of Bsc)
Letter of Instruction
Invoice of the school fees (the letter stating the amount that should be paid, the document must have the acct number, swift code etc)
Passport page.

They use CBN rate.. Which changes daily. There are no charges for first bank (just the receiving end. The banks that the money is paid into in Germany)

It takes less than 48hrs.

These are what i was told from Funds transfer officer in FBN Head office.

You can still go ahead to confirm though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2018
dailydolar:
well for your informant n mine has been with committe like forever and nothing has been done to it OK and the second course I applied for someone has been admitted that even applied after me so your definition of restriction no work sir anyway enjoy
Lol tell them oooo... I know a girl DAT applied after me and dem don give her reply since 23rd of April no reply from them... But I mailed them last week asking them if admission can be deferred they said no.... Even in their message they were like they can't reply my message fast because Master service Centre is bn moved to another site. People plenty wey dey wait for Jena.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2018
dayjeee:
Thank, how much is dhl?

They have a student discount offer . I sent my documents to Idstein on Friday 3pm, it arrived my school this morning 10am.
N14,012
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Please is there anybody staying in Karlsruhe here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
ubsilas:

They have a student discount offer . I sent my documents to Idstein on Friday 3pm, it arrived my school this morning 10am.
N14,012
Hello,pls I applied for a vpd and uniassist sent it to me last week..it took 3weeks before they did,now am applying for a vpd for another school,I want to ask if it will take the same 3weeks before they will send it ..or it wil be faster ..thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Eldeee post=65456975]

same here, which course are you gunning for, am in for geomatics. Do you mind if we connect. cheers [/quot

I am also going to Karlsruhe please I would love to get your email so that we can talk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Okikiayo1:

Hello,pls I applied for a vpd and uniassist sent it to me last week..it took 3weeks before they did,now am applying for a vpd for another school,I want to ask if it will take the same 3weeks before they will send it ..or it wil be faster ..thank you
It depends on the number of Application they currently processing, but it should be within that 3weeks plus, cos deadline for most school is near.. Which school vpd did u apply for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

It depends on the number of Application they currently processing, but it should be within that 3weeks plus, cos deadline for most school is near.. Which school vpd did u apply for
Like I applied to a school already before and they sent it...so applied for another school 3days ago...will it still be 3weeks i thought it wil be shorter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okikiayo1:

Like I applied to a school already before and they sent it...so applied for another school 3days ago...will it still be 3weeks i thought it wil be shorter

They are getting more application now, if u check their current processing time you will see it's now 4weeks,initially 3weeks....which schools are you using the second one for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day gurus,please how long does it usually taking finitba to get back to applicant after u have open an account with them and please can i still get a date in Lagos embassy for an appointment my enrollment is September 3rd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okikiayo1: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

They are getting more application now, if u check their current processing time you will see it's now 4weeks,initially 3weeks....which schools are you using the second one for

University of Applied Science, Wurzburg-Schweinfurt.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=ezekielidoko post=68376026][/quote]
Wow really what course in Karlsruhe and which school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
luckyzeeto:
Good day gurus,please how long does it usually taking finitba to get back to applicant after u have open an account with them and please can i still get a date in Lagos embassy for an appointment my enrollment is September 3rd

Embassy works with ur enrolment deadline, not the stating date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Okikiayo1:

University of Applied Science, Wurzburg-Schweinfurt.

Same here, you already have a degree?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
luckyzeeto:
Finitiba takes 2 to 3 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.