Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692796 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dannyozs(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Request for unofficial transcript.
God bless you bro, is there another name for it cus the officer is claiming no such thing as "unofficial transcript"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dannyozs:
God bless you bro, is there another name for it cus the officer is claiming no such thing as "unofficial transcript"

Student copy nko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
osifo4ever:
I am thinking on how to do it also deadline is 30th have u book for appointment
oga na wah so all this while what were you waiting for now just use x-patrio to be fast and book appointment just use abuja fast no dull am heading Bremen too just sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dannyozs(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
dailydolar:
use any company you know and collect from them by hand
Thanks for ur contribution, I appreciate it!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
KingyKing:

Certify which documents?

You need to open a fintiba block account online, using your international passport and admission letter
you don't need admission letter to open fintiba account please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dannyozs(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Student copy nko
God bless u! I'll try again tomorrow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:
Could someone please interpret this message for me...got the mesage around 12:30 today.
Dear Sir,

In your above-mentioned visa matter you are requested to kindly forward the following documents to the undersigned (you may either forward them via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General):

your passport
a travel health insurance, valid for six months starting from the date of  travel
(plus one photo copy)

Please also indicate your travel dates, bearing in mind that your departure should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope.
Kindly put the date in writing and send with the requested documents.

Yours sincerely,
b. o.

congrats your visa has been approved enjoy when was your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dannyozs:
student copy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by connweke: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
somebody help plsssss
connweke:
Please i need help, can i book for interview with an admission letter that the enrollment deposit time has passed?

i have been waiting for admission letter, although i got admission with Jacob uni(private) since November last year for winter 2018, issue now is the enrollment deposit of 500 euro was supposed to be paid in December. CAN I USE THEIR admission letter to secure an interview date while i wait for other admissions?
Is the embassy goin to be concerned about this before giving me an interview date?
am expecting admission letter by mid july which i feel is too far.. PLEASE HELP
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
connweke:
somebody help plsssss

If the admission letter is for last winter, am Sorry you cant use it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Baba congrats...na approval mail o.....NA their new pattern now.....just pop something ..meanwhile share ur transcript, like when u funded, how u funded and date of interview... Thanks as u comply
Thanks bro. I funded first week in May, I funded by buying back market and tranfered from dom account..interview date was 29th May.
Thanks to everyone..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KingyKing: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dannyozs:
thank you so much, God bless you, although I can't think of any company in my family, can a business outlet suffice?

Any address that sounds official
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks bro. I funded first week in May, I funded by buying back market and tranfered from dom account..interview date was 29th May.
Thanks to everyone..
Wow.. He never even reach two weeks.... Which city biko

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:
Could someone please interpret this message for me...got the mesage around 12:30 today.
Dear Sir,

In your above-mentioned visa matter you are requested to kindly forward the following documents to the undersigned (you may either forward them via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General):

your passport
a travel health insurance, valid for six months starting from the date of  travel
(plus one photo copy)

Please also indicate your travel dates, bearing in mind that your departure should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope.
Kindly put the date in writing and send with the requested documents.

Yours sincerely,
b. o.

congrats bro, AM fall on us all in Jesus name

Amen!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by firmphem: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
I had my interview today
Slept in one horrible Obalende Hotel...I had to buy raid to chase off mosquitoes. I woke around 4:30 to set my day straight before the Lord( please this is EXTREMELY important)
Fast forward to d embassy episode

I was on the lookout for the much-discussed Oga Paulinus ( The man no fit disappoint) but as usual my God didn't allow him to have any issues with me. He threatened many people, even the older ones but kept using 'sir' for me as if I was a knight.

I didn't buy WAEC card but didn't disclose it. Even when a guy told me to ask Paulinus...I didn't. I pretended like I had.
The VO is a black young guy...looks like a Yoruba guy but that guy dey rap German pass schweinsteinger ( heard when he was holding me to talk with a blonde German lady)
VO: Good morning
Me: good morning sir
VO: what type of visa pls?
Me: Student
VO: what school?
VO: pass your document
VO: are you married?
Where is your marriage cert
Me: passed, after looking for it endlessly, the man kept typing
VO: what's the name of your course?
VO: why Germany? Why didn't you go to any English speaking countries since your Program is taught in English
VO: what do you know about Germany?
VO: what do you know about Hessen and Darmstadt
VO: when are you resuming?
VO: why do you want to study this course?
VO: what's your plan after study?
He repeated many questions....aahhh this people too like to dey rewind
VO: what did u study in your undergrad?
VO: what school
VO: when did you graduate?
VO: what have you been doing since then
VO: you have any child? How old?
VO: why didn't you bring her birth cert.??
VO: bring your marriage cert? We went to make 2 photocopies for me
VO: what's your project thesis topic? Can u spell out the technical words please?
VO: I can see you applied for US visa
VO: what type of visa
VO: student? So Germany is your second choice?
Afte everything .....
VO: You have been very impressive in this interview. I have been asking you questions since, do you have any for me?
Me: I didnt come with waec card, am I in any trouble here?
Vo: no, we usually require that for undergrad study, however, if we need any doc for you to submit, we'd Contact you.
Me: when am I getting my visa?
VO: smiles... You will get a mail from us as soon as d alien office gets back to us. Bust u should get a reply latest early August. He looked at my admission letter a d reconfirmed that it was good that I applied early.
He collected all the original Docs and return my passport

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dankeschon: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day everyone,

pls has the booking visa for Winter Semester ended?
I just checked the online booking site, and did not see the option for student visas

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
If you successfully booked an interview date today please share with the house the day you were given
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Berliner1:

You need travel insurance to pick tour visa....not health Insurance.

When you arrive here you can get health insurance easily.

Dont open insurance contract from nigeria because here insurance like AOK are divided along state line...ie..AOk Berlin is different from AOK Munich.

Pls what is the cost for the public health insurance in Germany so that one can come prepared
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dankeschon:
Good day everyone,

pls has the booking visa for Winter Semester ended?
I just checked the online booking site, and did not see the option for student visas

U book via mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks to everyone..

So fast! Congrats, I tap into your testimony

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
dolpaz:

He has a busy schedule..

He´ll be here shortly !

please what is the advantages of using deutch bank over finitiba also finitiba over xpatrio

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zeus201(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
firmphem:
I had my interview today
Slept in one horrible Obalende Hotel...I had to buy raid to chase off mosquitoes. I woke around 4:30 to set my day straight before the Lord( please this is EXTREMELY important)

I was on the lookout for the much-discussed Oga Paulinus ( The man no fit disappoint) but as usual my God didn't allow him to have any issues with me. He threatened many people, even the older ones but kept using 'sir' for me as if I was a knight.

I didn't buy WAEC card but didn't disclose it. Even when a guy told me to ask Paulinus...I didn't. I pretended like I had.
The VO is a black young guy...looks like a Yoruba guy but that guy dey rap German pass schweinsteinger ( heard when he was holding me to talk with a blonde German lady)
VO: why Germany? Why didn't you go to any English speaking countries since your Program is taught in English
VO: what's your project thesis topic? Can u spell out the technical words please?
Afte everything .....
VO: You have been very impressive in this interview. I have been asking you questions since, do you have any for me?
Vo: no, we usually require that for undergrad study, however, if we need any doc for you to submit, we'd Contact you.
VO: smiles... You will get a mail from us as soon as d alien office gets back to us. Bust u should get a reply latest early August. He looked at my admission letter a d reconfirmed that it was good that I applied early.

Thanks for this, the info is highly appreciated. Congrats in advance, seems like you did really well.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks to everyone..

Congratulations bro. Just give them what they asked for and you are in DE.

All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
cjall:

Pls what is the cost for the public health insurance in Germany so that one can come prepared

Below 30.....around €90.
Above 30......avergely €150.

Charges are monthly and deducted directly from your account.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Berliner1:

Below 30.....around €90.
Above 30......avergely €150.

Charges are monthly and deducted directly from your account.

What advantage does deutsch bank have over finitiba and finitiba over x-patrio
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

What advantage does deutsch bank have over finitiba and finitiba over x-patrio

Walk in Enquiries....thats all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Thanks to everyone..

Congrats....
What state are u headed too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ujay77: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening all pls I just got admission to Uni Bremen and they said teaching starts oct 1and blocked account opening confirmation today.pls should I go ahead and book with Lagos or Abuja considering IMO state was used for my admission.pls I need advice o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yungsholly04: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
firmphem:
I had my interview today

Afte everything .....

Congratulations and thanks for the concrete information shared. Please how much did you pay for your Visa application at the embassy? when is your deadline for enrollment? And did you funded your account before interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
olig:

I used registered mail, from Agodi Ibadan, it used 15 days or so, @# 2950 (my document is a bit bulky though, yours may be a bit cheaper, depending on the weight)
bro what's the difference between registered mail and not registered
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
firmphem:
I had my interview today

Afte everything .....

How did he know that u have applied to USA before
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pervic:

U can forget about uploading Primary school cert. Just upload Secondary Cert n above
at pervic I have the bank details but I don't really know about the means of payment also do u have any one u can recommend to pay the fees

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.