Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692459 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dannyozs(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2018
KingyKing:

Any address that sounds official
Thanks again, I appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
@yungsholly, yes I have done my interview. (May 15).

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2018
austinelex:
pls does any one know how to pay an application fee to uni assist I already have the bank information but don't really know how to pay, means of payment weather it's money Gram or western union pls house help a bro here

if you have been reading pages from this thread, you will not have yourself worked up as you are doing now. it's always been advised severally to read, but it's unfortunate the reverse seems to be the case. The information contained here is a true goldmine of which you will harness to your own benefit.

Take it as a point of duty to read pls. As for your question, kindly contact honourableseyi on this thread. all the very best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2018
@ekykool, I thought I sent you a sample of a detailed description which you are expected to modify as it relates to your school. Your transcript will not show how the cgpa is calculated. And they need this description with other relevant details.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Dankeschon:
Good day everyone,

pls has the booking visa for Winter Semester ended?
I just checked the online booking site, and did not see the option for student visas
No. I heard it's closing in July 15.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:
It really did end in praise to Jesus Christ. Really full of joy. This journey wasn't this year thing but God has finished what he started.

Don't mind me, my AM just came in this night.

Funded July last year.

Missed last year's admit due to embassy issues

Reapplied 1/02/18

Admitted 06/03/18

Interviewed 15/05/18

AM dropped 19:45 11/06/18.

Special thanks to my baby Heybaby, Dolpaz my bro, Berliner, Honourableseyi, Dailydollar, Chris, Blessing and my DE family(they know themselves) and many others time may fail me to mention.

It's all ending in praise for everyone here. Just believe and never quit.
Congrats Kenth

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Eldeee:
@Kenthumphz, congrats. Go to deutschland and succeed. Patiently awaiting to fund and receive my am. cheers
Eldeee I patiently waiting for urs too. God will provide am soon, blv!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2018
upkay:

No. I heard it's closing in July 15.
how authentic is your info?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naijacentric(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2018
diego2015:
how authentic is your info?
i wonder oh wen some of us are still waiting for admission i guess its false news
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Baba congrats...na approval mail o.....NA their new pattern now.....just pop something ..meanwhile share ur transcript, like when u funded, how u funded and date of interview... Thanks as u comply
Funded first week in May, I bought from Aboki and deposited in my friend's dom account and transferred to my fintiba account.. Did my interview 29th May 2018... AM landed on the 11th day of June 2018...All Glory to God almighty..#keepHopeAlive
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2018
Pervic:

Tell me say U no know d meaning hahhahhahahahah. Congratulations on Ur A.M. Wen was Ur interview?
29th May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2018
dailydolar:
congrats your visa has been approved enjoy when was your interview
29th May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Wow.. He never even reach two weeks.... Which city biko
Brandenberg Cottbus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2018
heybaby12:

Congrats....
What state are u headed too
Brandenberg Cottbus

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2018
swisster:

congrats . wen was interview done?
29th May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Can an ND first year transcript be used ?? that's when applying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ubsilas(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:
It really did end in praise to Jesus Christ. Really full of joy. This journey wasn't this year thing but God has finished what he started.

Funded July last year.

Reapplied 1/02/18

Admitted 06/03/18

Interviewed 15/05/18

Special thanks to my baby Heybaby, Dolpaz my bro, Berliner, Honourableseyi, Dailydollar, Chris, Blessing and my DE family(they know themselves) and many others time may fail me to mention.

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!! And for your responses to our questions, we are grateful. We'll join you soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

You can create ur block account with finitiba with just your passport
. Ok what are the processes of creating the block account with fintiba. Is it with a scanned passport i need to upload can i upload the letter of eligibility
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Funded July last year.

Reapplied 1/02/18

Admitted 06/03/18

Interviewed 15/05/18

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cheeseyboss(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Guy Koblenz is not half as bad as u say, it has one of the biggest industrial avenues in Germany, there are foreign students here in Koblenz that don't understand German that work. The problem is there are very few Nigerian students here to help guide other students. There are many Indian students here who don't speak any German but because of their number they help themselves.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2018
Rimz28:
. Ok what are the processes of creating the block account with fintiba. Is it with a scanned passport i need to upload can i upload the letter of eligibility

Use Google to find finitiba, you will then follow the instruction
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Damilolatom: 10:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Good afternoon everyone.

I'm currently applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt - Program. Is there any one in the who is currently applying too?

And, I will sincerely appreciate guidance from the current Helmut-Schmidt Candidate.

I just need general orientation about what I am getting my self into?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2018
adedejioluwaseu:

Funded first week in May, I bought from Aboki and deposited in my friend's dom account and transferred to my fintiba account.. Did my interview 29th May 2018... AM landed on the 11th day of June 2018...All Glory to God almighty..#keepHopeAlive

Bros.. Was the charges removed from the dorm account or from Fintiba?
What bank did you use?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Chukason1:
Can an ND first year transcript be used ?? that's when applying
No sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by StarBoy54: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Please guys is there any site beside daad.de that one can search for engineering schools(elect elect) to be precise. I just got my sixth rejection mail from otto van magdeburg couple of days ago..Also, can i still get schools that i can apply to for the winter session? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
haybellfire:
No sir

what then?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phineas01(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2018
StarBoy54:
Please guys is there any site beside daad.de that one can search for engineering schools(elect elect) to be precise. I just got my sixth rejection mail from otto van magdeburg couple of days ago..Also, can i still get schools that i can apply to for the winter session? Thanks

There are other site but is mostly same information. What I will advice you to do is apply for courses, related to elect elect or sub courses under elect elect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Phineas01:

There are other site but is mostly same information. What I will advice you to do is apply for courses, related to elect elect or sub courses under elect elect

Already done with my ND ....Just hearing you can't use it to gain admission for BSC (Freshman) ... how true is this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Kenthumphz post=68392271]It really did end in praise to Jesus Christ. Really full of joy. This journey wasn't this year thing but God has finished what he started.

Funded July last year.

Reapplied 1/02/18

Admitted 06/03/18

Interviewed 15/05/18

My brother am really happy for you oh, God is indeed Faithful. i have been a regular follower of you post and it indeed helped me during my interview. I applied for admission directly to the school because at of then i didnt know about NL. most of your post gave me insight on what to do. am in deed grateful. pls i sent you PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phineas01(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Chukason1:

Already done with my ND ....Just hearing you can't use it to gain admission for BSC (Freshman) ... how true is this

I cant say for sure but if you go through the past posts, you will see where it was stated that most german uni. needs at least hnd or 100l university transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello. Please i got letter of eligibility from university of cologne can i use that to book visa appointment since i am yet to get my admission letter from them and time is going. Is anybody having thesame issue with me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Has anyone gotten admission with university of cologne for this winter. Please i need to know what is wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.