Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691672 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2017
please haus where can I get a courier envelope here in Lagos and the most affordable one and the price. please for those that have done interview, after the interview do we wait for sometime before you submit the passport and travel insurance and where ad how do one submit it, is it still at the same emb.assy in Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Brianmandy:
When the embassy ask's to submit your passport , travel health insurance and travel dates . does that mean visa approval or there's still a chance you can't be given ...and please house how long do they stay with the passport after submission?

I am 99.9% sure that it is AM mail. Please do the needful ASAP and go get your visa. Congrats!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Dis ur moniker self ....NA WETIN U WAN GO GERMANY GO DO ABI....LOLX
DisturbingEU:

Thanks bruh yours would come soon.... That am very sure of

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by paulynpen(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Eldeee:
@paulynpen, many thanks bro, was quite pleased to learn from you as well, you taught me something i can forget in a hurry i.e EMPATHY. Would be very pleased to learn much more from you, i no be oliver twist oooo, but you say e no dey belle full. grin cheers.
Hahahaha... I am humbled
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
rapheeky:
Dis ur moniker self ....NA WETIN U WAN GO GERMANY GO DO ABI....LOLX

Lol cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Arigold007:
please haus where can I get a courier envelope here in Lagos and the most affordable one and the price. please for those that have done interview, after the interview do we wait for sometime before you submit the passport and travel insurance and where ad how do one submit it, is it still at the same emb.assy in Lagos.

I got mine for #2,000 at a Fedex office in Ogun state, hopefully, you should get it at a cheaper rate in Lagos. After the interview wait is serious o my brother, i belong to that catergory as i type right now, checking my mail like every other minute. Like somone said, get a doctor's number on speed redial during the wait grin. You need to wait for the embassy to get back to you after the interview to submit your passport and insurance. You'll submit to the embassy in Lagos.

All the very best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josebriggs: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is it possible to change to a school in another state after arrival?
donkafor:
@chidi4eze,

Sorry about that. At first, why BSc when you already have one? Is it in same field?

You didn't convince the VO why you need another BSc. You should have explained that in your motivation letter and also when asked why this program?

The mistake is already done.

My advice is apply for any MSc, get admission, get your visa and you can change school on arrival.

Dankeschön grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Francexxo(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hallo Fam,
Who is coming to Freiburg or its environs anytime soon?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Raemond(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Francexxo:
Hallo Fam,
Who is coming to Freiburg or its environs anytime soon?
Searching for accomodation, Freiburg Im Brisgau. I beg any lead?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phineas1: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
hello everyone. am new here please i need advice on when to apply for masters in germany for 2018 session either the summer or winter session in other to avoid embassy booking problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by eldee365: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
@ gabi101
Thank you for your time please elaborate more on scholarships please!!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulation Bros.,
Can you please share your spouse visa interview questions and verification process. I have not been able to get appointment date for my spouse. I'm curious. Thank you
DisturbingEU:
Family Reunion

Application & interview July 11.
Verification completed Sept 7.
Subitted additional docs Sept 12.
Second Interview Sept 26.
AM Mail Oct. 10
State : Hamburg

Thank you guys for all the Infos... Those waiting for their mail I pray God would make it drop as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by boboro1: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
dear all want those with similar experiences help me out with scanning bar code for german visiting visa

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Phineas1:
hello everyone. am new here please i need advice on when to apply for masters in germany for 2018 session either the summer or winter session in other to avoid embassy booking problem

check daad.de/en
click information for foreigners and search for your course. I guess summer semester applications are open now till Nov 30 or Jan 15. And go back to part 2 and 3 of this thread. loads of info are there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 3:04am On Oct 13, 2017
eldee365:
@ gabi101

Thank you for your time
please elaborate more on scholarships
please!!!!!

hello eldee
i already said i cant speak of a matter i dont have much experience on. if you are really interested in scholarship findings then you can as well browse through the link below or make personal inquiries about scholarships from the schools you intend to apply to by going through the school's website and sending them emails... thats as far as i can go.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/en/

#CHEERS smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by eldee365: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
@gabi101
Thanks again for your time
cheers smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Jigba I sent u an email pls reply back.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2017
eldee365:
@gabi101

Thanks again for your time

cheers smiley

Anytime my man!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by senatorofjustic: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Please house I want to know the easiest way to travel to Germany? Am a business man and a graduate also, and will like to know whether processing through school for masters or processing through going for business ,which one will be easy for me to be in Germany my dream country? Thanks all in anticipation of an elucidated answers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
ladies $ gentlemen

its just bearly 8 days since i had my interview, and this morning something mind blowing just cat-walked into my mail while i was reading an article,...AM MAIL(APPROVAL MAIL) cool

WHOSE FLYING WITH ME TO DEUTSCHLAND??!!! cool lol

***NOTE OF APPRECIATION-
i honestly thank all of you here for your contributions right from when i started in part 2(even the newbies grin). i thank Yusuph Olanrewaju (cocky friend) who has always been blessing to me right from when we first met here on this thread.(keep my schloss beer) cool Thanks to Pvibes too(stole some infos from him too,without his consent) tongue

To some of my favorite lazy ass newbies tongue, please save yourself some trouble and ignorance by going through the previous part of the thread,even if its just part 3 ,you'll gain a lot.
As for the CHIEF LIEUTENANTS LAZY ASS NEWBIES too tongue tongue tongue start from part 4 here(may from page 30), you'll gain a lot too so that people wont ignore you when you ask funny questions cheesy...BUT once in a while we'll come around to spoon feed with informations when chanced,as usual tongue. but not as frequent cus the race has just begun grin . In general always feel free to Pm anyone here who has passed your present stage or for private matters.

i feel satisfied to some extent cus i know i've filled up 90% pot-holes in my conscience by giving back to this beautiful forum that help me with free valuable informations when i started... i encourage all those chasing this dream to be resilient. if you get rejected, keeping coming back again and again and again until they get tired of seeing your strong face tongue and finally accept you. thats the surest way to succeed.

Lastly, don't ever neglect keeping in touch with God. He always has the best package even if you cant see it now.(I'm a witness) smiley

Applied for admission -12/03/17
Admission granted- 30/05/17
interview- 5/10/17 (sponsorship letter)
AM MAIL- 13/10/17
travel date- STAY TUNED tongue tongue grin

Gabi out!

#CHEERS smiley

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josebriggs: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2017
@Donkafor, Can someone change to another school in another state after getting Visa?.
donkafor:
@chidi4eze,

Sorry about that. At first, why BSc when you already have one? Is it in same field?

You didn't convince the VO why you need another BSc. You should have explained that in your motivation letter and also when asked why this program?

The mistake is already done.

My advice is apply for any MSc, get admission, get your visa and you can change school on arrival.

Dankeschön grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2017
gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

its just bearly 8 days since i had my interview, and this morning something mind blowing just cat-walked into my mail while i was reading an article,...AM MAIL(APPROVAL MAIL) 8

Congratulations shocked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2017
gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

its just bearly 8 days since i had my interview, and this morning something mind blowing just cat-walked into my mail while i was reading an article,...AM MAIL(APPROVAL MAIL) cool

***NOTE OF APPRECIATION-
i honestly thank all of you here for your contributions right from when i started in part 2(even the newbies grin). i thank Yusuph Olanrewaju (cocky friend) who has always been blessing to me right from when we first met here on this thread.(keep my schloss beer) cool Thanks to Pvibes too(stole some infos from him too,without his consent) tongue

To some of my favorite lazy ass newbies tongue, please save yourself some trouble and ignorance by going through the previous part of the thread,even if its just part 3 ,you'll gain a lot.
As for the CHIEF LIEUTENANTS LAZY ASS NEWBIES too tongue tongue tongue start from part 4 here(may from page 30), you'll gain a lot too so that people wont ignore you when you ask funny questions cheesy...BUT once in a while we'll come around to spoon feed with informations when chanced,as usual tongue. but not as frequent cus the race has just begun grin . In general always feel free to Pm anyone here who has passed your present stage or for private matters.

i feel satisfied to some extent cus i know i've filled up 90% pot-holes in my conscience by giving back to this beautiful forum that help me with free valuable informations when i started... i encourage all those chasing this dream to be resilient. if you get rejected, keeping coming back again and again and again until they get tired of seeing your strong face tongue and finally accept you. thats the surest way to succeed.

Lastly, don't ever neglect keeping in touch with God. He always has the best package even if you cant see it now.(I'm a witness) smiley

AM MAIL- 13/10/17

Gabi out!

#CHEERS smiley

Nice one.
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rayscell: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Greetings

Please I need Mansard address in Osogbo, the address i got from google is not detailed. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

***NOTE OF APPRECIATION-

AM MAIL- 13/10/17

Gabi out!

#CHEERS smiley

congrats man, please house when does the next batch of interviews start next year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Congrats bro

gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

***NOTE OF APPRECIATION-

AM MAIL- 13/10/17

Gabi out!

#CHEERS smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Brownbizzle11:
Good day everyone .. I wish to start a degree in Germany .. I don't know how to go about it ..can someone please enlighten me..I had a first degree but it was a 3rd class ..I wish to start afresh in germany

Your grade really do not matter especially if u 've job experience.

Most time ur third class is some .0 something off.

Read through properly and prepare a professional motivation letter and try apply to schools not in d city.

U would be ok

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
eddiemei:
Good morning great minds....

Am greatly disturbed and need advice.

Interview date: 17/08/2017
SL sent 12/09/2017
Mailed embassy yesterday to request for status of my application,...No response.
Enrollment Deadline is 30 October
Kindly advice.

Regards.

First write your school to extend deadline for you.

Write d embassy and attach your admission letter and probably the mail consenting for extension.

Beg dem to release your visa.

Finally pray God touch dia heart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Arigold007:
please haus where can I get a courier envelope here in Lagos and the most affordable one

If ur deadline is not at hand, go to the airport and use the nipost .

Make sure u write street names as Straße and put dia area code .

In 10 working days it should be in ur school. If not pls use private service.

Tschüss

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.