Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693863 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jdamzel(f): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Congratulations author=OJCITY22 post=61379672]

Nice one.
Congrats bro[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mrbigman1:

If ur deadline is not at hand, go to the airport and use the nipost .

Make sure u write street names as Straße and put dia area code .
In 10 working days it should be in ur school. If not pls use private service.
Tschüss
Lol. This is a right answer for a wrong question Bigman

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jigba:

Congratulations shocked

thanks smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
OJCITY22:

Nice one.
Congrats bro

thanks man cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by phymeon(m): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations on your AM.
Please I need you to help clearity on how best to use a sponsor.

First of all, can i use a sponsor who does not reside in the city where my school is located.

Hope it's not an issues if the sponsor does nor bear the same surname with me.

Lastly what are the vital information that must be in the sponsorship letter.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

its just bearly 8 days since i had my interview, and this morning something mind blowing just cat-walked into my mail while i was reading an article,...AM MAIL(APPROVAL MAIL) cool

WHOSE FLYING WITH ME TO DEUTSCHLAND??!!! cool lol

***NOTE OF APPRECIATION-
i honestly thank all of you here for your contributions right from when i started in part 2(even the newbies grin). i thank Yusuph Olanrewaju (cocky friend) who has always been blessing to me right from when we first met here on this thread.(keep my schloss beer) cool Thanks to Pvibes too(stole some infos from him too,without his consent) tongue

To some of my favorite lazy ass newbies tongue, please save yourself some trouble and ignorance by going through the previous part of the thread,even if its just part 3 ,you'll gain a lot.
As for the CHIEF LIEUTENANTS LAZY ASS NEWBIES too tongue tongue tongue start from part 4 here(may from page 30), you'll gain a lot too so that people wont ignore you when you ask funny questions cheesy...BUT once in a while we'll come around to spoon feed with informations when chanced,as usual tongue. but not as frequent cus the race has just begun grin . In general always feel free to Pm anyone here who has passed your present stage or for private matters.

i feel satisfied to some extent cus i know i've filled up 90% pot-holes in my conscience by giving back to this beautiful forum that help me with free valuable informations when i started... i encourage all those chasing this dream to be resilient. if you get rejected, keeping coming back again and again and again until they get tired of seeing your strong face tongue and finally accept you. thats the surest way to succeed.

Lastly, don't ever neglect keeping in touch with God. He always has the best package even if you cant see it now.(I'm a witness) smiley

Applied for admission -12/03/17
Admission granted- 30/05/17
interview- 5/10/17 (sponsorship letter)
AM MAIL- 13/10/17
travel date- STAY TUNED tongue tongue grin

Gabi out!

#CHEERS smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kbanty22(m): 4:32am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=phymeon post=61400192]Congratulations on your AM.

First of all, can i use a sponsor who does not reside in the city where my school is located.

[/q
uote]

Your sponsor doesn't have to be in the same city with you. secondly he/she doesn't have to bear the same surname with you. my own sponsor is a German so no p with surname. Regarding the vital information in the letter it include your sponsor's name, address and where he or she works. it also contains your own name address and so on. Good luck in getting a sponsor.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats bruder! You've been a great friend to the newbies grin

Sometimes I wonder how dedicated and diligent you've been in writing long detailed epistles for clarity purposes.

BlessUp man!

gabi101:
ladies $ gentlemen

its just bearly 8 days since i had my interview, and this morning something mind blowing just cat-walked into my mail while i was reading an article,...AM MAIL(APPROVAL MAIL) cool

Lastly, don't ever neglect keeping in touch with God. He always has the best package even if you cant see it now.(I'm a witnes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ned4delux(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
Good morning house. I am trying to fill an evaluation form for Uni Augsburg against summer 2018, as it is part of the application requirements. Attached to this is the form in question. I need some clarifications please. The CP on the form I can assume to be our own Credit Unit (credit load) but the SWS I haven't been able to sort out. Or if otherwise, please someone should help clarify this point, especially now that I have seen several interpretations of this on Google.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
jejet1:
Congratulation Bros.,
Can you please share your spouse visa interview questions and verification process. I have not been able to get appointment date for my spouse. I'm curious. Thank you
How did you meet you meet your wife?
Where did you guys get married?
Which city is your wife living?
Home address? With the postal code.
Some questions in German to test you..
I can't remember other questions though but they are simple questions.. U just have to be confident that's all...
The verification process shouldn't take so long.. . A lawyer came to my house and asked my parents some questions they were giving a piece of paper to write about me et al
I was also given a paper to write bout how I met my wife when she came to naija the marriage plus my educational history... It's very simple bruh

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
DisturbingEU:

How did you meet you meet your wife?
Where did you guys get married?
Which city is your wife living?
Home address? With the postal code.
Some questions in German to test you..
I can't remember other questions though but they are simple questions.. U just have to be confident that's all...
The verification process shouldn't take so long.. . A lawyer came to my house and asked my parents some questions they were giving a piece of paper to write about me et al
I was also given a paper to write bout how I met my wife when she came to naija the marriage plus my educational history... It's very simple bruh

Thanks Bruv... got ur mail

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2017
jejet1:

Thanks Bruv... got ur mail

You are welcome bruh grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Hi Ned4delux!

I also had same issue when I applied for the MSC Material Science at Augsburg. However, I filled the SWS as number of contact hours which includes hours of lectures, lab(Some courses have practicals attached to them) and tutorials. Its just basically how long you are in contact with that particular course in a week.

As an example, 6 ECTS credits are usually provided for a course with 3 hours of lecture (each 45 minutes) and 2 hours of tutorials (each 45 minutes) per semester summing up to 75 hours (each 45 minutes) per semester(15 weeks). Such a course can be listed with 6 ECTS and 5 SWS. I hope this helps. Please, Dont hesitate to PM me should you have further inquiries.

Ned4delux:
Good morning house. I am trying to fill an evaluation form for Uni Augsburg against summer 2018, as it is part of the application requirements. Attached to this is the form in question. I need some clarifications please. The CP on the form I can assume to be our own Credit Unit (credit load) but the SWS I haven't been able to sort out. Or if otherwise, please someone should help clarify this point, especially now that I have seen several interpretations of this on Google.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ned4delux(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
almeida3:
Hi Ned4delux!

I also had same issue when I applied for the MSC Material Science at Augsburg. However, I filled the SWS as number of contact hours which includes hours of lectures, lab(Some courses have practicals attached to them) and tutorials. Its just basically how long you are in contact with that particular course in a week.

As an example, 6 ECTS credits are usually provided for a course with 3 hours of lecture (each 45 minutes) and 2 hours of tutorials (each 45 minutes) per semester summing up to 75 hours (each 45 minutes) per semester(15 weeks). Such a course can be listed with 6 ECTS and 5 SWS. I hope this helps. Please, Dont hesitate to PM me should you have further inquiries.

Thanks for your response. I just PM u. Need to make further inquiries.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Replied

Ned4delux:

Thanks for your response. I just PM u. Need to make further inquiries.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
phymeon:
Congratulations on your AM.

hey phymeon, thanks

1. yes you can. mine aint close to my city or state either

2.not an issue at all.

3.well someone already gave you some details but to satisfy your curiosity...you can pm me for a sample

#CHEERS! smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Touchflex:
Congrats bruder! You've been a great friend to the newbies grin

Sometimes I wonder how dedicated and diligent you've been in writing long detailed epistles for clarity purposes.

BlessUp man!

Hey touch, thanks.
One of the major ways i could give back to the this forum was by helping the newbies(especially the lazy ones tongue) find their bearing and settle in quick. its fun helping them grin...hope you understand their relevance now?! cool

bless you too
#CHEERS! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracykay: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oga justwise, greetings.
Please where can I inquire all about france travel visa,?
I have questions on my mind.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
gracykay:
Oga justwise, greetings. Please where can I inquire all about france travel visa,? I have questions on my mind.
www.nairaland.com/1106291/securing-visa-france-applying-nigeria/31
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by stevebent(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls I need an answer to this question. I wanna know if I can use IJMB or JUBEB A- Level to apply for an undergraduate degree in Germany. Will it be accepted? Or is it only Cambridge A Level that they accept?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by amehrada: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
gabi101:

Hey touch, thanks.
One of the major ways i could give back to the this forum was by helping the newbies(especially the lazy ones tongue) find their bearing and settle in quick. its fun helping them grin...hope you understand their relevance now?! cool

bless you too
#CHEERS! smiley
Bros, are you from Sapele/Warri? Congrats on your AM, I hope you settle in real quick.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cuzbit1: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
justwise:
Here is the part 4 as requested,

Part3 is here https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

If you have any suggestion about things that need to be added let me know.
thank you all for the good job and I do hope it continues in a better way as it has been,,,, I just wanted to ask if there's any scholarship available for schooling in Germany and what are the requirements for undergraduates studies in Germany,,, your swift response would be appreciated
Though I have my ND in chemical engineering alone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anybody here already booked an appointment for certification of docs at the G.Embassy ? Pls signify
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=kbanty22 post=61401698][/quote] during the interview were you ask questions about your sponsor like how did you get to know them etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fowlyansh181(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
I need some guide / please note I am a 24 year old going on 25 mid next year . Studied sociology and sadly graduated with a 1.99 cgpa. Now I wish to further my education abroad, either going for a masters degree or a post graduate diploma before a masters. Real reason of wishing to relocate is to seek greener pastures , (una know as naija matter tire person na . Please I'd love European countries like Germany , Sweden , Finland, Norway or U.K. , then U.S , CanadA or New Zealand. My mom is willing to sponsor me. Please what country would be a better option for me? Which country would I be able to go for a masters or PGD with a 1.99 gpa? I have a budget of 3 to 4 million ..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sawhite: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag jigba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2017
sawhite:
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag jigba

Thanks so much smiley

Reply my pm smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2017
amehrada:
Bros, are you from Sapele/Warri? Congrats on your AM, I hope you settle in real quick.

i'm a deltan, why you asking?

thanks smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by amehrada: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2017
gabi101:

i'm a deltan, why you asking?

thanks smiley
Nice, saw your post on one thread about Sapele/Warri girls. I'm from Sapele
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by akindlesfarm: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
justwise:
Here is the part 4 as requested,

Part3 is here https://www.nairaland.com/3052025/general-german-visa-enquiries-part

I really have to thank those who stayed back to help even after getting their visas and despite their busy study and work programs in Germany.

I also have to thank those who shared their experiences right from visa journey to life in Germany as foreign students.

For newbies your German school search starts here https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/en/

If you have any suggestion about things that need to be added let me know.

hello good afternoon pls the application forms for student visa should be filled in what manner using a computer or hand written?
Also among the requirements is biographical old documents. Can I use my student identity card which is older that fives years .thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by stevebent(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
stevebent:
Pls I need an answer to this question. I wanna know if I can use IJMB or JUBEB A- Level to apply for an undergraduate degree in Germany. Will it be accepted? Or is it only Cambridge A Level that they accept?
someone pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.