Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health (27670 Views)

Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
ddippset:
the man has realized that he doesn't need to do any video call to people who would always have something to say. there is nothing that the man would do today that'd make a certain part of the country agree he is a stateman or whatever. even if he resigns today that part of the country am talking about will insult him more. even if Buhari comes back today those people would say 'he doesn't look like someone who can rule' or they will say something as ridiculous as 'this is not Buhari it is his twin brother'. my major problem isn't about Buhari ruling or not, my major problem remains the develish, demonic and cursed PDP who say they are waiting to take over power. better a government of a sick Buhari than another 1 minute of PDP in this country.
that's exactly what femi adesina was saying d first time buhari travelled only 4 buhari to come back and say he had never been that sick in his life. It wasn't a question of him not playing to d gallery or not. He just wasn't able and he presently isn't in any condition 2do a video. this isn't about people's opinion but about d constitution. D office d president is a product of d constitution and d president and his team just can't b acting outside of d constitution.d only reason PDP has d voice 2 speak now is cos buhari and APC have failed beyond expectation. with d level, PDP feels they stand a chance
Re: Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health by memory123(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kudos bro...Representing FGC okposi.
Re: Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health by Slurity(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
uwa1:
My fear.... How can we entrust this country to this same youths who has turned into pawn in the hands of our old, greedy and brainless politicians.....
the only pawn around here now is you and not the students president
Re: Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health by ACHILLES45: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
bencarson007:
Chinonso Obasi, you no dey graduate from school?
Almost 7years now for a two year course!
Na so this position sweet you.

He has graduated since 2012, though he furthered his education to obtain a higher degree.
Re: Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health by bencarson007(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
ACHILLES45:

He has graduated since 2012, though he furthered his education to obtain a higher degree.

Really ?
I met him at PTI though when I was doing my HND as the NANS zone B co-ordinator...
As a union man myself back in the day, you serve your time and go... Chinonso own no be so... He just wants to die in NANS politics and now he is talking poo about one sick cadavar abi na vegetable in London reportedly doing well.
He has deceived people at his old school before PTI, he deceived people as NANS Zone B co-ordinator and now he is deceiving us as NANS president abi na APC NANS... He should just shut up
Period!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.