Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (85584 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by BeautifulSE: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ibadan city

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
How many malls does Ekiti have?

4 TOP MALLS IN IBADAN

4. VENTURA MALL

[img]http://2.bp..com/-iEeQYjYNg2Q/VdS2EYdwUII/AAAAAAAAAKw/5uDr5LlasWk/s640/OtunlaVenturaA19082015-640x350.jpg[/img]

Ventura Mall is located along Sango - UI road, Samonda in Ibadan. Asides from its beautiful architectural design, the mall has a host of interesting offers such as its food courts like Kabachi Restaurant which is one of a kind Chinese restaurant, its arcade where everyone can play diverse games even in 3D, its filmhouse cinema which has 3 different screens notable for its comfort. It also houses boutiques, a saloon for men and women, a photography lounge, a karaoke bar along with its play area for kids located in a serene environment. It has a beautiful car park as well as two ATM stands with a wonderful outdoor relaxation center. The mall guarantees unlimited fun for individuals, couples and the family at large.

3. HERITAGE MALL

Heritage Mall is located in Dugbe, the city's central business district and was built on the investment of the O'dua Investment Company Limited. The mall is where shoppers can walk around at leisure and make purchases in a serene, clean environment with complete state of the art facilities. The mall cost over 1.4 billion Naira to build and has escalators, panoramic lifts, banking halls, branded restaurants, children play area, food courts, specialized retail shops, health club, fitness gym, bookstore, toy shop etc. It provides a parking space for 200 cars. The shopping mall was constructed by Messr L'Dalberto and company Limited; the same company that constructed the first tallest skyscraper in Nigeria (Cocoa House).

2. JERICHO MALL

Jericho Mall which is located at Jericho is the latest addition to the various Malls in Ibadan. This Mall which has four floors has a similar architectural design to Maryland Mall in Lagos. The mall was built on the premises of Eat, Play, Shop whereby every individual and family can get all the fun they want just in one place and at the most fantastic prices. Asides from its private ambiance, the grocery mall anchors bars, eateries, lounges, chinese retsaurant, clothing, boutiques as well as a planned amusement park and arcade which are still going on in plans and would be suited in the basement. The mall has a capacity for 50 stores and 1500 people. It also offers amazing additions such as Baza Mall, an Indian Supermarket that is being run by outlets in Lagos, Finger Licking, Neptune Bar, Lounges, Spas and the realest unseen great toilet facility called the 5 star toilet.

1. PALMS SHOPPING MALL

The Palms Shopping Mall which is located at Ring Road introduced and firmly established the concept of retailing as a leisure destination in Nigeria. Designed and built to exceptionally high standards, each of The Palms venues incorporates branded retailing, entertainment and dining in a family and friendly environment. Not only do The Palms attract large numbers of shoppers but, they also leave a fulfilling shopping experience. With a total of 21,000 m2 retail space, Palms Ibadan presents a high quality family-friendly environment for major branded outlets, food, fashion and entertainment. The Palms Ibadan opened in June 2014. Its anchor tenants is Shoprite. Other international brands include Inglot, Mobo’s, Puma, TM Lewin, Cold Stone Creamery, KFC, MAC, Daviva, Dajcom, Samsung Mobile, Swatch, Wrangler, Lifemate, First Bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
@totit boss
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
@kn23h Please don't fall for it

Don't compare Ibadan with Ekiti, It's just that madness runs in the fayose family

14 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Urbanization of Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ibadan

7 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
These are old pics... cool cool cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by wristbangle: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omofunaab2:
@kn23h Please don't fall for it

Don't compare Ibadan with Ekiti, It's just that madness runs in the fayose family

Fayose has been injected with the bitterness of IPOB syringe hence the reason his brain is malfunctioning.

11 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
These are old pics... cool cool cool

If I reply you well well now, one mod go dey form soldier ontop of my matter.

Find your way back to the romance section.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
kn23h:

If I reply you well well now, one mod go dey form soldier ontop of my matter.

Find your way back to the romance section.

Don't mind that Omo ale. The iPob spirit has obviously infected his entire lineage. Ibadan will continue to perpetually give her haters nightmares.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ma dun ra ninu...most of these pic were taken when the facilities were still new, due to lack of maintanance they are now dilapidated...e.g .Agbowo shopping centre , even the mall, ....

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Beautiful Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
Ma dun ra ninu...most of these pic were taken when the facilities were still new, due to lack of maintanance they are now dilapidated...e.g .Agbowo shopping centre , even the mall, ....

So what's stopping you from posting the recent pictures? ode.
I've come to a conclusion that you're either oloribuku olo talika ni e or you're one useless ipod that likes to ejaculate on Yoruba threads with your lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by RSVP: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
I dey come to IB very soon... Kai! Can't wait.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin oro no dun, ma pe aja lobo fun wa my freind..i be Ibadan man Opo yeosa lawa, just tell our stupid gov to step up his game
kn23h:

So what's stopping you from posting the recent picture?
I've come to a conclusion that oloribuku olo talika ni e or you're one useless ipod that likes to ejaculate on Yoruba threads with your lies.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Beautiful Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by siloXIX(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
A notice will feel Ibadan is well portrayed by them pictures.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:

These below shots too are dilapidated?? These are recent drone shots. Why am I even wasting my time with you. Anyone that takes Fayose seriously is probably just as mentally sick as he is.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin oro no dun, ma pe aja lobo fun wa my freind..i be Ibadan man Opo yeosa lawa, just tell our stupid gov to step up his game

Is this poor attempt at Yoruba supposed to resolve your household of their bastard status?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
...the OP should take it easy before he gives himself a brain tumor.The earlier comment by Fayose brother calls for a sober reflection and not for a picture competition.

8 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by deji68: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most of the pic were used on a similar thread about 3 years ago..drone view ko ...show sango , Apete , Moniya, even UI first gate is an eyesore....

FlyoruB:

These below shots too are dilapidated?? These are recent drone shots. Why am I even wasting my time with you. Anyone that takes Fayose seriously is probably just as mentally sick as he is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Fayose has been injected with the bitterness of IPOB syringe hence the reason his brain is malfunctioning.

Walahi
I don't know if he was trying to ignite an online war between two brother states...

It was a provocative statement

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...the OP should take it easy before he gives himself a brain tumor.The earlier comment by Fayose brother calls for a sober reflection and not for a picture competition.

Are you bothered by my thread? If so, explain why succinctly.

Or are you here to count your teeth with your tongue?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by totit: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
kn23h:
@totit boss

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by FlyoruB: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Newmanluckyman:

IPob tout, don't you have a Nnamdi Kanu rally to attend? Carry your akpu logic comot from here.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.