Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (116114 Views)

Business Competition / YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by KnightOJ(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to those that were selected. I scored 547 but wasn't selected. South south Region
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by d4gmail: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
I scored 504 from Rivers State and I was not selected.
My brother scored 513 from Abuja and was not selected.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by leonprince: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Suspense12:

Pls did you just receive this message too?

And can you shed more light on your score or the score range?
I scored 550 I don't know anything about the score range. I just received the message this money.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by leonprince: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2018
leonprince:
I scored 550 I don't know anything about the score range. I just received the message this money.
*morning grin

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2018
leonprince:
Which message did u receive n what was d content?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Once you click on the link provided for you, the page will pop up n if you forgot your details,reset it.
Will that process display my application id?
I dont know how to display my application id.
And what link are you talking about?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by pals4fero: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:
Please people, how can i get my application id to fill the survey?
Abeg i need una help.

Check (search YouWin on) your mailbox (registered) for YouWin Connect LMS mails AROUND 4th DEC. The ID is included in the mail received alongside (after) login details.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by sanyahkod(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Please is there anyone here from southwest that got selected? What was your score please?
585 CD points wasn't selected here.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by glyobed: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2018
I give praise to God I finally made the list from SOUTH-SOUTH (Rivers State).

My score was 580 Kpoin! And I hit the nail on the head.
Ogbeni hard works pays jare
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kessling: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
553 and selected. South-South. Father I bless thy name. thank You
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
pals4fero:

Check (search YouWin on) your mailbox (registered) for YouWin Connect LMS mails AROUND 4th DEC. The ID is included in the mail received alongside (after) login details.
Im not sure i got that email.
I never deleted any mail from youwin in case you were wondering. I don enter another huddle.
But i saw a piece of paper where i copied a 6 digit number (9332**) and wrote youwin on top of it without the initial zeros and the abbreviations. Please check if it matches what you have after the initial zeros.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations! You have been selected as one of the top performers from the YouWiN! Connect Online Capacity Building.

As a qualifier from the first stage, you will be required to attend the in-class sector-specific training which has been designed to enhance your business and personal skills. This second phase of the YouWiN! Connect Capacity Building is scheduled to take place in 25 locations across the 6 geo-political zones.

As part of activities leading up to the training, you are required to fill the survey (see link below) to enable us assign you a training location closest to your current State (place) of residence.

The deadline for this survey is Wednesday February 14, 2018.

Further details about the In-class training including the date will be communicated via Email and SMS.

Thank you.

YouWiN! Connect Team.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by jayned: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
if you check the list you would see that its according to state of residence not state of origin. However, i scored 563 from north central and my name was in the regional list. here is the link to the lists below.

https://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/pages/successful_applicants_online_capacity_building_training.php
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ShehuAba(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Well, congratulations to all those who made the list.

Unfortunately, I received a regret mail even though I had 567 CD points from the online training.

Life goes on, and we have to keep moving on
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
kessling:
553 and selected. South-South. Father I bless thy name. thank You
No wonder the world is messed up.
Your father is busy helping you get selected by youwin while people are dying and going through all sorts of untold suffering.
I scored 557 and was also selected from abia state and im not giving credit to any invisible nonsense after all my hard work, neither should any sane person.
Wake up.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

I never deleted any mail from youwin in case you were wondering. I don enter another huddle.
But i saw a piece of paper where i copied a 6 digit number (9332**) and wrote youwin on top of it without the initial zeros and the abbreviations. Please check if it matches what you have after the initial zeros.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks a lot, i just saw the email now.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kobosmalls: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
ShehuAba:
Well, congratulations to all those who made the list.

Unfortunately, I received a regret mail even though I had 567 CD points from the online training.

Life goes on, and we have to keep moving on
Which region?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by pals4fero: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

Thanks a lot, i just saw the email now.
Great.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayoncox: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
There is a foul play in the program, I just confirmed it through some analysis. I think we should all write an open letter to the Vice President and the Minister of Finance. How can people sweat to get high marks yet, dropped. We need to demand transparency in the program. The Nelson Mandela in me is about to be launched
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
sanyahkod:
Please is there anyone here from southwest that got selected? What was your score please?
585 CD points wasn't selected here.
Why and what was the content of the mail you received. Type of your business?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

Thanks in advance.
Check the mail you received after registering for the training.That is where I got mine.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

Your father is busy helping you get selected by youwin while people are dying and going through all sorts of untold suffering.
I scored 557 and was also selected from abia state and im not giving credit to any invisible nonsense after all my hard work, neither should any sane person.
Wake up.
Haba, stop being an ingrate. He only thanked God and not anybody. So it was your hard work dat paved way for you and not God.
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by TokyoBulls(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
What did you score and which region?
ayoncox:
There is a foul play in the program, I just confirmed it through some analysis. I think we should all write an open letter to the Vice President and the Minister of Finance. How can people sweat to get high marks yet, dropped. We need to demand transparency in the program. The Nelson Mandela in me is about to be launched
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by adasplanet: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
How can I get to see my application number?
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ENOCHEUNICE: 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
adasplanet:
How can I get to see my application number?
Check the mail you received after registering for the in-class training
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kessling: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

Wake up.

Whatever. you are you and I am me
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by kessling: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
ENOCHEUNICE:
Haba, stop being an ingrate. He only thanked God and not anybody. So it was your hard work dat paid way for you and not God.

He needs to reset his brain
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by mildflame: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmalls:

Wake up.

SHUT d 4k up!

Who are you to judge another, whether he worships n praises GOD SATAN OLUMBA STONE mind ur 4kin BIZNESS

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by ayusco85(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
kessling:

He needs to reset his brain

whats ur business with him and his brain

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=kobosmalls post=64885462]
Will that process display my application id?
I dont know how to display my application id.
And what link are you talking about?[/quote

Go to your email and click on search/find; write on it you win connect. It will display all the mails that you received from you win connect. click on each to find your ID. that's how i got mine
Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Words are not enough to thank my Father in me & in Heaven for the selection. In the first exam i scored 558 but only to score just 538 later on. My hope almost went off when i started seeing 560-580 marks mainly from the South/West...You guys are too much ! I represent South/South. And the person above me that said he scored 547 marks from the South/South(ordinary you could have scaled through but the race is not to the swift..) but don't lose hope, Keep praying and I so much believe in grace ...it just worked for me despite of my low mark. May grace & peace be multiplied unto you..Amen

1 Like

Re: Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
KnightOJ:
Congratulations to those that were selected. I scored 547 but wasn't selected. South south Region

Please don't lose hope, I'm also from the same zone with you and I scored just 538 and scaled through by my Father' Grace . Keep praying and believe . Don't ask how and why. Just believe that it can also work for you. Have faith . May grace and peace be multiplied unto you as you believe..Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.