Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals (11765 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by chiagozien(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Reno are playing with you telling you what u want to here

Answer me apart from the south south south is there by region better than east ?
What do we deserve that we don't get ?

We need to hold our leaders accountable for the revenue and not blame others
can you tell me just two federal government project in the south east from 1970 till now.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Urchman27(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2017
hahahaha....before the end of the debate they wil be shouting Biafra or Death

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by nabiz(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Trash ?? Which of them is no t true ??
grin bros. na all of them ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Fx55(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu said secession and Biafra or death, these miscreants sang along.
He said referendum later, they started singing that one too.
Now it is debate and they have started singing along.
Come to think of it, was it not the same kanu that was said to be mentally deranged that any sane human will have any debate with, someone who goes about abusing everybody if they don't agree with his view about Biafra even if the difference in opinion is negligible?
Waiting for the next song he'll sing and let me see his miscreants dance again
You have no point.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by SegunAdewole: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
So, because every ethnic group in zoogeria Suffers what the Igbos are suffering, (let me just take it that way) Igbos should remain in this contraption and not look for a way forward to better their lives and that of their children??

To which length do you think you can hold your so-called leaders accountable??
Who or which group is going to hold your leaders accountable??

That is the narrative I still don't get from cursed zoogerians. They always feel the East should not complain because according to them 'Everyone is marginalized'? So because Atanda from obomosho also has a boil in his arszz, Iniobong should not treat his malaria?

What kind of retar.ded monkeys do we share this country with? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Experiment what on which framework exactly?

For how long do you wish to continue failing, making the same experiments on a false premise?

Gosh. Do you even know what Einstein's definition of insanity is?

mrvitalis:

If this i would be your answer then you failed

U are seeking self determination,I am Igbo why should I support Biafra ,what would you do different from Nigeria and how ,why can't we experiment those things in our state levels ....that's was my questions and your smart answer is self determination?? Lol go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Every state in the south east get far more than what they contribute

If Biafra is gotten they will live by internal generated revenue which is far less than the federal allocation

You would say tax the People I will agree but why not the state tax the people now to develop them selfs since the federal government will have little control over taxed revenues me develop the south east

What's would be the master plan to generate the over 10 trillion per year to develop the south east
Lolzz....this lad is not Igbo and I know every Igbo here on NL can now see it clearly. You reason the same way Afonjas reason... It is only an afonja that will tell you that SE are liability to zoogeria but hates to hear the word "biafra" mrvitalis here is telling me indirectly that the great Igbos are liability to zoogerian government.

Mrvitalis, you're​ telling me that the zoogerian​ gov. have been doing SE a favour by giving them monthly allocation without them benefiting from SE??

Say the truth and shame the devil you're not Igbo and can never be.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by enemybulldozer(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

That is the narrative I still don't get from cursed zoogerians. They always feel the East should not complain because according to them 'Everyone is marginalized'? So because Atanda from obomosho also has a boil in his arszz, Iniobong should not treat his malaria.

What kind of retarded monkeys do we share this country with? grin grin
I don't know for mrvitalis o!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2017
paschu:
Experiment what on which framework exactly?

For how long do you wish to continue failing, making the same experiments on a false premise?

Gosh. Do you even know what Einstein's definition of insanity is?

States are semi independent and can perform how they wish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by ApexPredator: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Kanu has thrown down the gauntlet do not expect any of these cowardly Pro-one Nigerians to accept. Nnamdi Kanu will embarrass them while Africa watches on. They will just continue to masturbate over Buhari's pic and call Kanu a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2017
nabiz:
grin bros. na all of them ooo grin grin grin grin
Prove
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2017
chiagozien:
can you tell me just two federal government project in the south east from 1970 till now.
Owerri-osha road
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2017
@mrvitalis why have you been avoiding the following question like a plague?

I need answer please, Mr. Progressive Igbo Boy

Any region better than the east you said? In what sense exactly? In federal government investment or private sector investment?

And while you're at it, would you also tell me why the federal government refused to rebuild the east after the civil war (ignored it's own sham of a 3 Rs) - after 50 years and counting. Yet, the same federal government is quick to start rebuilding the north east within 9 years - even while the war on terror still rages on?

That question was in response to the poo below:

mrvitalis:

Reno are playing with you telling you what u want to here

Answer me apart from the south south south is there by region better than east ?
What do we deserve that we don't get ?

We need to hold our leaders accountable for the revenue and not blame others

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by ApexPredator: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:
This is what we have been asking for. The ewedu slurping prof Akin oyebode should be invited too.

None of them can face Kanu in a live debate. Zoogeria is so indefensible. About 2 weeks ago on Aljazeera, Rudolf okonkwo and Uche mefor demolished protagonists of one zoogeria as the global audience watched. They were so disgraced I felt so sorry for them.

Kanu will make a mincemeat of them all.
We have been humiliating them everywhere..Support for Nigeria continued existence is a support for imperialism and Neocolonialism.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by SegunAdewole: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I don't know for mrvitalis o!

That guy is a lying fake knob-head. The number and email on his profile are fake, a confirmation that he is a skull-grabbing anti-Biafran nobody from jungles of afonjaland.

Take him serious at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jonathan39: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Afonja grin, in another he will say "we the south soth" when will you resign from being stupid?
mrvitalis:

Am sure if igbos seek for referandum they will be given , Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob can't not claim to speak for every Igbo without the full backing of the people legally

Seek for political position and then speak for your people legitimately

I am Igbo and I am against Biafra why should Nigeria government listen to Nnamdi Kanu me not listen to me ?

How are you certain Nnamdi Kanu idea is bigger than mine ?

Legitimate your ideology then people will take you serious

I am a pure Igbo boy , I have always said igbos are the biggest gainers of one Nigeria

We have acess to move our goods , trade without restriction or increased tax in all market in Nigeria ,get far more than we contribute to country in terms of allocation , we control the biggest banks and telecoms industry , have great number of oil wells under our control

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jonathan39: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Afonja grin, in another thread he will say "we the south soth" when will you resign from being stupid?
mrvitalis:

Am sure if igbos seek for referandum they will be given , Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob can't not claim to speak for every Igbo without the full backing of the people legally

Seek for political position and then speak for your people legitimately

I am Igbo and I am against Biafra why should Nigeria government listen to Nnamdi Kanu me not listen to me ?

How are you certain Nnamdi Kanu idea is bigger than mine ?

Legitimate your ideology then people will take you serious

I am a pure Igbo boy , I have always said igbos are the biggest gainers of one Nigeria

We have acess to move our goods , trade without restriction or increased tax in all market in Nigeria ,get far more than we contribute to country in terms of allocation , we control the biggest banks and telecoms industry , have great number of oil wells under our control

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by chiagozien(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Owerri-osha road
really.continue deceiving yourself.all i know biafra is here because i see No single reason why we should remain in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jonathan39: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
A fool like you can not be an indegene of IMO,
mrvitalis:

Lol hope you know if 100 people vote , results will be declared ?? And you have no power to stop people from voting

Am from imo but am sure there are sensible people in anambra that will vote , most igbos don't actually vote on Election Day that's a fact so it's not new

But will it kill you to attack my points with points ?? Ooh I forgot you have no point

You guys re just filled with hate , same Kanu that ate on the same table with t.a orji

I just wish we could see a mirror image of what Biafra will become in 2 years then most of you will keep shut
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by nabiz(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol you guys will never stop to attack the person
I have raised points here non of you can even condem one with facts
grin bros. I can't find any point from what you wrote lol pls can u highlight the point for me because I only saw trash. What you call point is pointless or my be I did not use my eyes glass.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jonathan39: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2017
What do you want us to debate? Am ready for you
mrvitalis:

I don't need you to believe am Igbo

If being Igbo is being ipob I will never be Igbo

I represent the smart igbos who are open minded and see this from the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy

How funny! This is the clown who wants to engage kanu in a debate? grin grin

Can the state government control the state security?

Can the state government control the state natural resources?

Can the state government control power generation?

Can the state government control international air, land or see ports?

Can the state government control education policies?

Can the state government abolish quota system?

Geeez, you don't even know why Nigeria was created. See, Nigeria is created and exists to extract resources and share it among a few cliques.

Or what do you think is the reason your country promotes a culture of mysterious un-auditable security votes, pumping funds annually into vague constituency projects and bogus allowances for legislative officials; while granting obscene life pensions to the club of executive elected federal and state officers for looting only for 8 years or less?

mrvitalis:

States are semi independent and can perform how they wish

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2017
paschu:
cheesy

How funny! This is a clown who wants to engage kanu in a debate? grin grin

Can the state government control the state security?

Can the state government control the state natural resources?

Can the state government control power generation?

Can the state government control international air, land or see ports?

Can the state government control education policies?

Can the state government abolish quota system?

Geeez, you don't even know why Nigeria was created. See, Nigeria is created and exists to extract resources and share it among a few cliques.

Or what do you think is the reason your country promotes a culture of mysterious un-auditable security votes, pumping funds annually into vague constituency projects and bogus allowances for legislative officials; while granting obscene life pensions to the club of executive elected federal and state officers for looting only for 8 years or less?

Yes they can all the need to do is to ask

Aba is the only city allowed to operate outside the national grid who sabotaged the effort federal government or igbos ??

Ask my friend ask

By the way what resources ??

Anambra is in charge of the oil in her state who stopped her ?? Get ur facts right
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Jonathan39:
What do you want us to debate? Am ready for you

Why should I an Igbo boy support Biafra ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2017
chiagozien:
really.continue deceiving yourself.all i know biafra is here because i see No single reason why we should remain in nigeria.
Goal post shifted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

mrvitalis:

Yes they can all the need to do is to ask

Aba is the only city allowed to operate outside the national grid who sabotaged the effort federal government or igbos ??

Ask my friend ask

By the way what resources ??

Anambra is in charge of the oil in her state who stopped her ?? Get ur facts right

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

That guy is a lying fake knob-head. The number and email on his profile are fake, a confirmation that he is a skull-grabbing anti-Biafran nobody from jungles of afonjaland.

Take him serious at your own peril.
My number is fake ?? Really??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by chiagozien(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Goal post shifted

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2017
paschu:
I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

Ok thanks for insulting me

But any state can develop and there is nothing the federal government can do to stop you

If you think importing through Lagos improve Lagos build a dry port in the state and use that you won't pay revenue in Lagos

Look at Aba how much is taxed the traders and what's the impact the tax is taken by who ??

Before we talk of what other people do to igbos lets talk about what we do to ourselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by zooster: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I don't need you to believe am Igbo

If being Igbo is being ipob I will never be Igbo

I represent the smart igbos who are open minded and see this from the bigger picture

Stop spitting rubbish from that ur stale mouth.

Ihere megbukwaa gi ebe ahu.

U represent only ur myopic mind and not even any reasonable member of ur family. Your are million times away from smartness with occluded mind. I am not a registered IPOB member but am a biafran and I support them 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by classicalbenson(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Typical of ipob , igbos are smarter and I represent the smarter igbos
afonja respotted

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
zooster:

Stop spitting rubbish from that ur stale mouth.

Ihere megbukwaa gi ebe ahu.

U represent only ur myopic mind and not even any reasonable member of ur family. Your are million times away from smartness with occluded mind. I am not a registered IPOB member but am a biafran and I support them 100%.

I don't support them 100% what makes your idea better than mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Flags Off Door-to-door Campaign For President Buhari / Akpabio Inaugurates Committee To Rejig NDDC / FG Disburses ₦2 Billion Post-Subsidy Palliative To 36 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.