Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals (11839 Views)

Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others / Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim: I Am Ready For Debate With Buhari Not Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by ejanla077: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Oga disproof my points
Forget being Igbo or not debate with facts
tunde... how can i debate wit u wen u ve no credibility..

you re not who u claim u re

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by attackgat: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

If this i would be your answer then you failed

U are seeking self determination,I am Igbo why should I support Biafra ,what would you do different from Nigeria and how ,why can't we experiment those things in our state levels ....that's was my questions and your smart answer is self determination?? Lol go and sleep

You dont have to support Biafra, not all Igbos support Biafra. However, if there is a referendum, you will have to go with what the majority wants. That is democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jonathan39: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2017
And also,Why should I an igbo boy not support biafra
mrvitalis:

Why should I an Igbo boy support Biafra ??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
​Biafra, dominated by the great Igbo race, enjoyed sovereignty before Great Britain commenced exploitive colonial rule over Nigeria under the racist banner of Rudyard Kipling's "the White Man' burden." Britain asserted authority over Biafra based on the tyrannical doctrine that the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

​The Berlin West Africa Conference, 1884-85, and the Berlin General Act symbolized colonial lawlessness by treating Africa as a carcass to be divided up among European vultures.
​Restoration of Biafra's sovereignty is justified under international law and practice--especially with the ongoing ethnic-inspired killings and persecutions of Biafans by Nigeria's elected military dictator from the North touting sharia law, President Mohammdu Buhari.

Biafra's sovereignty journey will require deft international diplomacy and the marshalling of widespread popular support from Biafrans and their resources. Power is never voluntarily surrendered. Rights ultimately are what you are willing to fight and die for.

​Prior to British colonization in 1906, the great Igbo people to the East of Niger, numbering some 3 million, and their cognate tribes enjoyed decentralized self-government. They were not living in a state of nature. Their self-rule came by force of arms--not voluntarily.

In 1900, the British government assumed responsibility for the Royal Niger Company's territories, and formed the Protectorate of Northern Nigeria, the Niger Coast Protectorate and the Lagos Colony Protectorate territories. 1913 witnessed the amalgamation of Nigeria into three administrative areas: the crown colony of Lagos and the Protectorates of Northern and Southern Nigeria.

​In 1960, Britain ended its colonization of Nigeria without reference to the Igbo or any other peoples of Nigeria entitled to self-determination. The Nigeria Independence Act established Nigerian territorial boundaries not by popular referendum or other reliable manifestations of self-determination of peoples, but according to the Nigeria's Orders in Council, 1954 to 1960. They reflected British selfish maneuvers to dominate Nigeria economically.

Britain's failure to offer Biafrans the right to self-determination violated the United Nations General Assembly Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples adopted on 14 December 1960. Paragraph 5 of the Declaration required that immediate steps be taken by the colonial power "to transfer all powers to the peoples of those [colonized] territories...in accordance with their freely expressed will and desire...in order to enable them to enjoy complete independence and freedom." The 1970 Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation among States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations emphasized that, "By virtue of the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, all peoples have the right freely to determine without external interference their political status...."

The people of Biafra--recognized as distinct by British colonial authorities--were never provided an opportunity to vote for complete independence and freedom from the rest of Nigeria according to their freely expressed will and desire. They were never consulted on the subject when Nigeria became independent in 1960. Further, the 1960 Constitution of Nigeria was never approved by the people of Biafra in a referendum or otherwise. And neither has any subsequent Nigerian Constitution, including the current version decreed by a military dictator in 1999.

​In sum, the British decolonized Nigeria in violation of international law by failing to transfer power to the peoples of Biafra in accordance with their freely expressed will.

​That violation was not a technicality, but an affront to a fundamental human right. All governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. Consent is required to legitimate authority and to forestall external subjugation, oppression, persecution, or even genocide fueled by tribal, sectarian, ethnic, or megalomaniacal ambitions or hatreds.

​After independence from Britain, Nigeria soon became a charnel house for Biafrans. Deprived of their right to self-determination, they were left to the tender mercies of the Hausa-Fulani of the North and the Yoruba of the South in a unitary state unsuited for its diverse tribal, ethnic, and religious landscape. The gruesome 1967-1970 Biafran War was emblematic. Ethnic-based massacres of Biafrans and countless starving children who died as little more than skeletons was its grim face. The horrors suffered by Biafrans gave birth to the first modern international relief effort to lessen unspeakable misery.

​At the war's conclusion, Nigeria's General Yakuba Gowon's sloganeered, "No victor, no vanquished." The words proved a cruel hoax. The Igbo were marginalized, persecuted as traitors, and subjected to a Northern political yolk. Under incumbent Nigerian elected military dictator Buhari, the repression of the Igbo have reached new heights featuring indiscriminate killings, torture, and detentions without trial.

​Last March, for instance, 13 Biafrans were murdered and their corpses burnt to ashes and dumped in a burrow pit located in the area of Aba-Port Harcourt Road in Abia State by suspected Buhari agents. Last February, a team of Buhari's Army, Navy, and Police and gunned down 22 Biafrans protesting Buhari's detention of Biafan leader Prince Nnamdi Kanu.

​A complete chronicle of Buhari's horrors only would numb by repetition.

​The point is that there is no political remedy for Biafra's suffering--like an abused wife in a forced marriage--short of self-determination to regain its sovereignty that was illegally extinguished by the British and never surrendered after decolonization.

​States born from longstanding repression of peoples by ruling authorities are part of the woof and warp of international law or custom. Think of Bangladesh, Namibia, South Sudan, Zimbabwe, East Timor, Eritrea, and Kosovo.

​The case for Biafran sovereignty is as strong or stronger as these precedents.

But to succeed, Biafrans will need to organize, unify, and make their case to the United Nations Security Council, the United Nations Human Rights Council, the African Union, the European Union, and the United States.

​If they do not all hang together, they might all come to hang separately.

http://www.anews.com/p/43882842/

mrvitalis:

Why should I an Igbo boy support Biafra ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Flatties: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
what ever we igbos are going through every ethnic group in nigeria go through

Nigeria has failed us all we need to hold our leaders accountable, you think Kanu is a good leader ? Vote him in as governor let's see

Igbo always think like they're the only ones going through hard times.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Warship: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2017
Igbos:

Igbo always think like they're the only ones going through hard times.

We refuse to be suffer heads like your tribesmen.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by GrandGarcon: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol this guy won't even stand me for 30 mins in a logical Debate.

He has no facts just idealism and is self opinionated and lacks clear plan

Someone who can't clearly state how igbos are marginalized , or his plans for Biafra or what Biafra will offer differently this guys has not said shit

He only works on the brain of hate filled individuals
Talkactive! Call Radio Biafra and debate with the deputy first. Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Flatties: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Warship:

We refuse to be suffer heads like your tribesmen.
After causing the suffering you want to run
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Almaiga: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Am sure if igbos seek for referandum they will be given , Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob can't not claim to speak for every Igbo without the full backing of the people legally

Seek for political position and then speak for your people legitimately

I am Igbo and I am against Biafra why should Nigeria government listen to Nnamdi Kanu me not listen to me ?

How are you certain Nnamdi Kanu idea is bigger than mine ?

Legitimate your ideology then people will take you serious

I am a pure Igbo boy , I have always said igbos are the biggest gainers of one Nigeria

We have acess to move our goods , trade without restriction or increased tax in all market in Nigeria ,get far more than we contribute to country in terms of allocation , we control the biggest banks and telecoms industry , have great number of oil wells under our control

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?
This Guy is one of the most sensible Igbo Men on Nairaland. With your mode of reasoning, IPod's will soon descend on you. But, pay them no attention. cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by chimeee: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

I don't need you to believe am Igbo

If being Igbo is being ipob I will never be Igbo

I represent the smart igbos who are open minded and see this from the bigger picture
omo Yoruba, stop disgracing ur people.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Jlow2: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
a reapeat of how only ojukwu outsmarted gowon and his entourage at aburi, simply because they never understood d meaning of "confederation ", armed with only jotted notes,gowon, regional governors,and sum ministers could not stand ojukwu's eloquent speech,not untill gowon went back to nigeria,the few intelligent ones back home had to make gowon and his entourage understand the agreement the hav appended to,consequently renegading and triggered the war.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Sagay212: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Professors should have a debate with a jobless man? Kanu should tell us his profession first. let him tell us what he does for a living, business he has, properties he owns. You want highly educated people to debate with a miscreant.

Kanu should go and have a debate with the people below..especially the two at both ends....these are his kind of mentally unstable people

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mpianya39(m): 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

That is the narrative I still don't get from cursed zoogerians. They always feel the East should not complain because according to them 'Everyone is marginalized'? So because Atanda from obomosho also has a boil in his arszz, Iniobong should not treat his malaria.

What kind of retar.ded monkeys do we share this country with? grin grin

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mpianya39(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

That guy is a lying fake knob-head. The number and email on his profile are fake, a confirmation that he is a skull-grabbing anti-Biafran nobody from jungles of afonjaland.

Take him serious at your own peril.

grin grin segun adewole 1!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Arab league to declare Biafra independence next week. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by attackgat: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

We haven't been president is our own doing , ABA is underdeveloped is over fault , we don't have good roads is our faults

Before we think of what Nigeria is doing to igbos we need to think what we are doing to our selfs

I ask apart from south south is there any region getting it better than south east ?

Dont talk like a fool.

Whatever you think that Igbos are are gaining by being part of Nigeria, it will never be as great as what Scotland is gaining by being part of Britain, the 5th richest country in the world.

Scotland has its own parliament, its own judiciary, its own police force, resource control, fiscal independence. There is no marginalisation of the Scottish people, infact, a Scottish man called Gordon Brown was British primeminister some years ago.

Despite all that Scotland is gaining by being part of a super-power nation like Britain, despite being well treated, despite being part of Britain for over 300 years, despite all the powers and freedoms Scotland enjoys, that same Scotland agitated for independence and was granted a referendum in 2014.

What this should tell you is that no matter how bad or good Igbos have it in Nigeria, it ever remains the inalienable right of the Igbo nation to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Agumbankembu: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
attackgat:

Dont talk like a fool.

Whatever you think that Igbos are are gaining by being part of Nigeria, it will never be as great as what Scotland is gaining by being part of Britain, the 5th richest country in the world.

Scotland has its own parliament, its own judiciary, its own police force, resource control, fiscal independence. There is no marginalisation of the Scottish people, infact, a Scottish man called Gordon Brown was British primeminister some years ago.

Despite all that Scotland is gaining by being part of a super-power nation like Britain, despite being well treated, despite being part of Britain for over 300 years, despite all the powers and freedoms Scotland enjoys, that same Scotland agitated for independence and was granted a referendum in 2014.

What this should tell you is that no matter how bad or good Igbos have it in Nigeria, it ever remains the inalienable right of the Igbo nation to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria or not.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by brown116: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol hope you know if 100 people vote , results will be declared ?? And you have no power to stop people from voting

Am from imo but am sure there are sensible people in anambra that will vote , most igbos don't actually vote on Election Day that's a fact so it's not new

But will it kill you to attack my points with points ?? Ooh I forgot you have no point

You guys re just filled with hate , same Kanu that ate on the same table with t.a orji

I just wish we could see a mirror image of what Biafra will become in 2 years then most of you will keep shut
afonja muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
I watched the progrmme- Biafra@50.Uche mefor at certain point, boldly said that if not that nigeria is a failed state that a man like obasanjo should be in a jail now for crimes against humanity,while obasanjo was sitting next to him.obasanjo was totaly disgraced.

Pls can u give me a link to the programme i'd love to watch
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by brown116: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Oga disproof my points
Forget being Igbo or not debate with facts
scull mining afonja.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by RoyalUc(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Nnamdi Kanu the great! One man riot squad destroying the zoo with truth and facts. They should assemble their intellectuals and unity beggars to come and challenge Nnamdi Kanu to a live TV debate since they've been calling him names. !diotic zoogerians!

Sometime when I read things you guys write online, I just find myself speechless.

Do you mean to tell mean NK is smarter than all Nigerians put together?
I am sure NK can't stand side by side somebody like Prof Charles Soludo not to talk of tens of thousands of intelligent men and women even in the East. Do you debate is about hate sppeechs?

Are you aware NK presented 'truth and facts' that; 99.9% of Igbo ladies are prostitudes? That any Igbo who attends a church pastored by a Yoruba is a imbicile and not fit to be considered a human being (when asked sometime ago if he has changed in tought on this he said yes, that the Yorubas have changed)

I've said this before and I say it again, NK mess up big time if engaged in a debate. The reason FGN won't engage him is for National security.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by RoyalUc(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu said secession and Biafra or death, these miscreants sang along.
He said referendum later, they started singing that one too.
Now it is debate and they have started singing along.
Come to think of it, was it not the same kanu that was said to be mentally deranged that any sane human will have any debate with, someone who goes about abusing everybody if they don't agree with his view about Biafra even if the difference in opinion is negligible?
Waiting for the next song he'll sing and let me see his miscreants dance again

I followed the live biafra radio broadcast on the 22 of July and my heart bled. Every notable Igbo man has been insulted and called all manner of names. From Peter Obi to Obiano to all the leaders of Ohanaeze, I mean, everybody. My questions is, who else is relevant in igboland?
When Uwazurike reawakened this struggle, he was the hero, today they insult him with passion. How do we explain that of all the son and daughters of Igboland, NK is the only 'intelligent' one?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
attackgat:

Dont talk like a fool.

Remind me again how Scotland asked for referandum ?? By an educated man spilling lies as facts or through a political party structure

ask your self this what do the five south eastern states contribute to the center ,how much do we generate and how much do we receive

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by paschu: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Answer the question I asked earlier, shameless hypocrite pretending to be Igbo. You will never be Igbo in a million lives though. tongue

mrvitalis:

Remind me again how Scotland asked for referandum ?? By an educated man spilling lies as facts or through a political party structure

ask your self this what do the five south eastern states contribute to the center ,how much do we generate and how much do we receive

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by RoyalUc(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

That is the narrative I still don't get from cursed zoogerians. They always feel the East should not complain because according to them 'Everyone is marginalized'? So because Atanda from obomosho also has a boil in his arszz, Iniobong should not treat his malaria.

What kind of retar.ded monkeys do we share this country with? grin grin

No. That's not exactly the narrative but because when this agitation started, that was the major theme. But since the 'whole world' has come out to acknowledge that all Nigerians are marginalized and therefore, that's not a good enough reason, the song is changing just like it has changed from the initial 'we need guns and ammunitions because it is either Biafra or everybody dies' to 'we are calling for referendum and not war.' The latest being this call for a debate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
paschu:
Answer the question I asked earlier, shameless hypocrite pretending to be Igbo. You will never be Igbo in a million lives though. tongue

I answered you igbos gain more from Nigeria than Scotland gain from uk

It's simple , igbos operate major markets in Nigeria what do you think will happen after you get Biafra ??

Igbos control the banking industry which is the bed rock of any economy why do want again ?

The problem with igbos lie withing igbos and not with Nigeria

As for me being igbos I owe you no prove
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by Mckennedy: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:
Lol this guy won't even stand me for 30 mins in a logical Debate.

He has no facts just idealism and is self opinionated and lacks clear plan

Someone who can't clearly state how igbos are marginalized , or his plans for Biafra or what Biafra will offer differently this guys has not said shit

He only works on the brain of hate filled individuals

If at all you ain't fake why not come up with your phone number and picture so we can fix a date for the debate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by attackgat: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrvitalis:

How Scotland asked for referendum is not as important as the fact that their right to self determination was respected. Unlike Nigeria where some people think that asking for referendum is an act of treason and locking people up.

As for the 5 Eastern states, I dont care if it is 3 Naira they contribute. When they get Biafra, let the Anambra man control his Gas in Igbariam, his Oil in Ogbaru and his automotive industry in Nnewi. Let Enugu control its coal, let Ebonyi control its limestone, cement and solid minerals, let Abia control is Oil in Ukwa, let Imo control its Gas in Egbema. Whatever anyone has, even if it is sand, let them develop and control it and use the proceeds to run their Government and develop their land. Let Anambra expand Onitsha Seaport, Let Abia and Imo develop the proposed Obuaku and Oguta seaports that will allow us trade with the world. At least, the people will have their destiny and freedom in their hands. Most importantly, our sovereignty that was stolen in 1914 to create the British colonial disaster called Nigeria will be finally returned to the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by SegunAdewole: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

No. That's not exactly the narrative but because when this agitation started, that was the major theme. But since the 'whole world' has come out to acknowledge that all Nigerians are marginalized and therefore, that's not a good enough reason, the song is changing just like it has changed from the initial 'we need guns and ammunitions because it is either Biafra or everybody dies' to 'we are calling for referendum and not war.' The latest being this call for a debate.

You don't sound lettered, if you were you would have remembered that Kanu started the call for a referendum on RADIO BIAFRA before he was kidnapped by your inglorius non entities in Daura secret service not after.

The global community STILL RECOGNIZES THAT your devilish tool of marginalization have always been used against the East, they DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA about 'everyone being marginalized'. That's why UK MPs and even Netanyahu have voiced out the pains that Biafrans go through in shiithole zoogeria.

I'm in tune with current global news,you can stick to your Alaroye and oshogbo defender newspapers. I really don't care. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by mrvitalis(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
attackgat:

How Scotland asked for referendum is not as important as the fact that their right to self determination was respected. Unlike Nigeria where some people think that asking for referendum is an act of treason and locking people up.

As for the 5 Eastern states, I dont care if it is 3 Naira they contribute. When they get Biafra, let the Anambra man control his Gas in Igbariam, his Oil in Ogbaru and his automotive industry in Nnewi. Let Enugu control its coal, let Ebonyi control its limestone, cement and solid minerals, let Abia control is Oil in Ukwa, let Imo control its Gas in Egbema. Whatever anyone has, even if it is sand, let them develop and control it and use the proceeds to run their Government and develop their land. Let Anambra expand Onitsha Seaport, Let Abia and Imo develop the proposed Obuaku and Oguta seaports that will allow us trade with the world. At least, the people will have their destiny and freedom in their hands. Most importantly, our sovereignty that was stolen in 1914 to create the British colonial disaster called Nigeria will be finally returned to the people.

when igbos ask for referandum they will be given a chance to as for now they haven't

You really no nothing about economics and international relations

By the way what stops the states from developing this things you mentioned now in Nigeria ??

Ooh the system (lol)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by RoyalUc(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

You don't sound lettered, if you were you would have remembered that Kanu started the call for a referendum on RADIO BIAFRA before he was kidnapped by your inglorius non entities in Daura secret service not after.

The global community STILL RECOGNIZES THAT your devilish tool of marginalization have always been used against the East, they DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR PROPAGANDA about 'everyone being marginalized'. That's why UK MPs and even Netanyahu have voiced out the pains that Biafrans go through in shiithole zoogeria.

I'm in tune with current global news,you can stick to your Alaroye and oshogbo defender newspapers. I really don't care. grin

I didn't and don't claim to be lettered but one way of knowing a lettered man is in his ability to have an open mind and tolerate other peoples opinion.
I don't usually say what I don't have any idea about. So let's assume you are right, will this tactics of hate, anger and insult bring about the much needed referendum?

For you information, I sincerelly hope Biafra comes, but...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals by maisauki: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Intellectuals dont descend so low to discussin wit a lousy nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Shut Content Board For Not Relocating Iocs Offices / President Buhari Arrives Riyadh For Future Investment Initiative Summit / President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.