Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (34022 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by mekuschimez: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=58769149]He came to beg Nnamdi Kanu to add Southern Kaduna to the map and not just Benue and Kogi.

Umu Chineke Kwenu! Kwezuonu oooo!
[This one don crack my ribs .... i still d laugh /quote]
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by mekuschimez: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=lonelydora post=58769149]He came to beg Nnamdi Kanu to add Southern Kaduna to the map and not just Benue and Kogi.

Umu Chineke Kwenu! Kwezuonu oooo!
[This one don crack my ribs .... i still d laugh /quote]
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kyase:
first and foremost where my 5k grin
TERKIMBI01 dont get carried away, the other these ipob members told me, im related to fulani because im TIV, that benue is idoma and igede land which both are igbos. That we are not needed. So better watch your back

bros pay me my 5k
That Terkimbi guy is a very funny dude associating himself with these nonentities simply because they share a mutual resentment for the Fulanis. These are people that would insult you right down to your great grand fathers and ancestors once you don't agree with their position on anything. They have no respect for anything or anyone.

Imagine the insults they heaped on the Tiv people on that thread the other day simply because they (Tivs) gave it to Kanu and ipob just as they deserve! How are Igedes and Idomas more human or "Benue" than the Tiv people?

I sympathize with my people over the Fulani issue but forming buddies with ipob is an absolute no-no for me. I have seen their behavior and know for a fact these people aren't forth a bit of one's friendship. Tonyebarcanista can testify to that.

Those ignoramuses don't even understand the dynamics of Benue politics. They don't even understand that the Igede man trusts the Tiv man and would align with them in preference to the Idomas!

This forum is crawling with alot of psychos honestly. Just sheer waste of time engaging them.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Kyase(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
omenka:
That Terkimbi guy is a very funny dude associating himself with these nonentities simply because they share a mutual resentment for the Fulanis. These are people that would insult you right down to your great grand fathers and ancestors once you don't agree with their position on anything. They have no respect for anything or anyone.

Imagine the insults they heaped on the Tiv people on that thread the other day simply because they (Tivs) gave it to Kanu and ipob just as they deserve! How are Igedes and Idomas more human or "Benue" than the Tiv people?

I sympathize with my people over the Fulani issue but forming buddies with ipob is an absolute no-no for me. I have seen their behavior and know for a fact these people aren't forth a bit of one's friendship. Tonyebarcanista can testify to that.

Those ignoramuses don't even understand the dynamics of Benue politics. They don't even understand that the Igede man trusts the Tiv man and would align with them in preference to the Idomas!

This forum is crawling with alot of psychos honestly. Just sheer waste of time engaging them.

I stopped taking them serious long ago, but that terkimbi seems like a pained individual, he's full of hatred.

Maybe one ipob girl dey give am dey e want.

To join ipob better 100 by 50 plot of land should be my own country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Yuji: 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nowenuse:

Southern Kaduna people are not Hausas please. They are just like Plateau, Nasarawa or Taraba people. They have their own ethnic groups and languages. And yes they are 99% christians.
I didn't know na. But how come they speak Hausa if they have their own tribe?
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Terkimbi01: 3:09am On Jul 27, 2017
omenka:

I prefer to live with a guy who will insult me if I disagree with him than to live with the guy who will kill me without any provocation.

By the way, if anybody in Nigeria should agitate for freedom i think its the middle belt. we have seen the ugly side of Nigeria. So if we are not agitating , the least we can do is to support those who are.

I know in the end everybody got a say, so this is my own say.

I prefer Biafra than to continue under the genocide of the Fulani.

I am sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings, but I have no appologies.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Terkimbi01: 3:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Kyase:
I stopped taking them serious long ago, but that terkimbi seems like a pained individual, he's full of hatred.

Maybe one ipob girl dey give am dey e want.

To join ipob better 100 by 50 plot of land should be my own country.

am I full of hatred?

hatred for who and what exactly?

what is my crime?

I have expressed my desire for my people to align with the peace loving people of Biafra than to continue to be killed by the violent loving north.

how is that hatred?
My position is clear.

I prefer we have a country for the middle belt, but if that is not possible, I prefer Biafra.

Anyone true Middle Beltan who is against this, must be full of idiocy and/or hatred.

2 Likes

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 6:52am On Jul 27, 2017
omenka:

another emotional trash from an old man

1 Like

Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nowenuse: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yuji:

I didn't know na. But how come they speak Hausa if they have their own tribe?

Hausa was promoted as the lingua franca of all old Northern region tribes during colonial rule by the colonial masters. Many northern christian tribes were also evangelized to with Hausa.

We all still speak our own languages in our tribal homelands, but Hausa stuck due to the plurality of ethnic groups.

Southern Kaduna alone for instance has about 50 different ethbic groups with different languages. Same thing with Plateau. Nasarawa has about 30, Taraba has about 70 ethnic groups.
Re: John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2017
prodigy24:

prodigy,ur posts on that "yoruba are the most intelligen...bulschiit" aint necessary,they are tactfully using u to boost their useless thread..if they wanna quote a poster on the "Igbo are the most industrious ppl" thread,they do it on their own thread,like the small brains they are..u can make just one or two post there but do ignore them,dont boost them. Have a great wkend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments / Okoringa Ebikimi Assassinated In Kaiama, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / James Ibori Holds Prayer Session In His London Home After His Release. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.