Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

When A Chick Calls You "Mister" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Chick Calls You "Mister" (781 Views)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Chick Calls You "Mister" by praxs(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Does this have some form of attraction implication?
I have had ladies use mister in a phrase and for some reasons to me, it seems they are attracted when they do this Lol! Anyone else have an input? preferably females. usually it is something like "Hey Mr" Mr (stylish name).
Re: When A Chick Calls You "Mister" by Zoe99(f): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2017
praxs:
Does this have some form of attraction implication?
I have had ladies use mister in a phrase and for some reasons to me, it seems they are attracted when they do this Lol! Anyone else have an input? preferably females. usually it is something like "Hey Mr" Mr (stylish name).
I used the word alot,particularly when I'm being sarcastic.

(1) (Reply)

13year Old Jss 2 Pupil Who Became Declared Missing Found In Her Boyfriend's Resi / Nigerian Man With 2 Onyibo Wives Is In Search Of A Nigerian Woman To Marry / Girls Who Date For Showoff Are Suffering In Silent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.