Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"The Father Is Greater Than I" Does This Disprove The Trinity? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Father Is Greater Than I" Does This Disprove The Trinity? (1774 Views)

Acts 2:33 - One Of Many Scriptures That Disprove The Trinity Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "The Father Is Greater Than I" Does This Disprove The Trinity? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2019
Solohmony:
It is not a surprise that people have not understand trinity because it is only God that can make you to understand His principles.
Trinity means God is one being but have three personalities/roles. All billions of people in the world have only one being- human but each of us have different personalities. You can be a father to your children, husband to your wife and brother to your younger brother. Only one person performing three roles relate this analogy to trinity concept. God is one being but perform three different roles.
God as Father create heaven and earth
God as Son provide salvation to humanity.
God the Spirit guide and comfort us.
Just the same God revealed himself in three dimensions. Jesus said Father is greater than him not in term of being but role as Son.
Jesus Christ did not say God is greater than Him but notice the word "Father". It is only Jesus Christ that always refer God to Father, He is only taking about role not being.

Read Isaiah 9:6
This is not trinity.
Re: "The Father Is Greater Than I" Does This Disprove The Trinity? by orunto27: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2019
No.
He is reminding us of His Greater Responsibility in Heaven..
That is why He is God in Heaven, Lord on Earth in our Heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Orders Muslims In Xinjiang To Hand Over Qurans, Mats / Patterns And Frameworks Of False Christian Sects (jw,catholicism,sda ETC) / Hi Nairalanders, I'm Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.