Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City (22064 Views)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Man Who Hypnotised His Girlfriend For Ritual Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by TMTR: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2017
The following happened yesterday being Sunday...

I and my mom went out to New Benin yesterday, On getting to ring road I dropped her off because she wanted to see someone in aruosa street around sakponba road. Immediately she left me, a guy approached me (he was very dark in complexion with black lips and red eyes probably gotten as a result of too much smoking). He said that he is from auchi and he was looking for Dr ujah herbal Centre which he said delivers pregnant women. I have never heard of him so I told him I don't know, as I was about to leave him, he now asked where we were, I told him ring road and all that, as we were talking, a guy walked past us(which I believe to be his accomplice). He now told me to help him ask the guy if he knows the place, which I did, the second said yes he knows the place and that it's along mission road and he said the man was the one who treated his brother when he broke his leg.

The second guy now asked the first one why he was looking for the Dr ujah herbal Centre. The first guy now said that he he works in where they sell wood in auchi and that a big wood fell on a python and Killed it which made the snake vomit a golden egg abi na diamond he talk, I can't really remember. (He made an attempt to bring something out from his cloth which I didn't see) And that a woman offered to buy it for 460k but he refused to sell, that's why he is looking for the Dr ujah Herbal cantre. (Please note that while While all this was going on, I was in their middle and my mom tried calling me on my phone which I held on my right hand because she saw what was going on from afar. Can you believe that I didn't hear my phone ring nor feel the vibration)..
The second guy now smiled and said;

"your luck don shine today o, oya thank this bros" which the first guy did, immediately he thanked me, I felt a sharp pain in my head like a migraine headache( I just can't explain it) and I felt like I wanted to faint. Immediately I regained myself and realized that I was in the middle of two strangers, and I sensed that something was fishy.

I just told them that I had somewhere going and I left them. My mum called after answering the call, I saw her missed call which came in while I was with those guys. I realised that I was almost hypnotised but my jehovah God pass them..

As I was heading towards new Benin, I kept wondering what would have happened if they succeeded. Maybe they would have went away with my valuables or better still use me for ritual. Thank Jehovah God for saving me even through I am a sinner.

And to think that my mum always warns me to avoid talking to strangers because of things like this, but I always brushed it off that she worry too much. Well this experience has made me to start taking her advice seriously..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Vision4God: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Praise God for his mercies.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nbote(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
That's how jus last week a friends cousin went to wetheral road Owerri and was found 4days later in akwa ibom with no idea how he ended up there....

25 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by KendrickAyomide: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2018
Nbote:
That's how jus last week a friends cousin went to wetheral road Owerri and was found 4days later in akwa ibom with no idea how he ended up there....
grin

16 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by KendrickAyomide: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Lalasticlala people should learn from this
mynd44
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by anonymuz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks to Jehovah God o. Maybe by now you will be thinking of how to pay back the debt you must have incurred yesterday.those guys no get joy at all

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by NwaAmaikpe: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

Are you sure you really live in Benin City?

A correct Benin person won't slack like this.
Because rule Number 1 you are taught when growing up in Benin City is,

"Don't talk to strangers, because they are gbomo-gbomo".

But you did not just talk to one stranger, you had a conversation with two!
But I don't think it's God who saved you, I think they just let you go because they saw you as too dull meaning you'd probably produce counterfeits and coins if used for money rituals.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
God Be praised
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
CHUKWUKADIBIA !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Quickjobs(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Since 2017....all this mods self

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by youngbelieve(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by obembet(f): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
When I was in School, I used to ask a lot of questions. .....!
One day, I asked my English Teacher, "Why do we ignore some letters in pronunciation eg. the letter H .......in Hour, Honour. .....etc. ......
My English Teacher said, " We are not ignoring them; they're considered silent ".......
(I was even more confused .....??)
During the lunch break, my Teacher gave me her packed lunch and asked me to heat it in the Cafeteria.
I ate all the food and returned her the empty container. ....!!!!!!!
My English Teacher : What happened? I told you to go and HEAT my food, you are returning me an empty container.
I replied, "Madam, I thought 'H' was silent.

Dedicated to all English Teachers.

Happy first Sunday to you pals.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by gabazin080(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
and this is making FP after a year

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by MGeey(f): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
July 2017 thread There's hope then.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by AmAlbert(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thank God for your soul ọ, by now your story would have been the type that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by webapi: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
And what is a 2017 post doing on FP? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
smiley
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Ugaboy: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
If a stranger call u, run and go bak to ur parent. U hv thrown away the moral at ur childhood u nw feel like an adult, u cn help urself

WELL GOD KNWS HOW TO TAKE US OUT OF TROUBLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by b3llo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
This thread was created since July, 2017. And it got to front page in June 2018, that's like almost a year. Your problems that seems to have been forgotten will surely be remembered today, IJN. If you believe click “Like"

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lame. 2008 they tried same on me. Am from gabon format i hv goods. Na greedy pple dey fall

1 Like

Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by bjayx: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mumu...God save U
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by Albert0011(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fear benin people...that was how they hypotised my guy in ring rong close to first bank in 2013..he lost his phone and his hard earned 21k because of his stupidity and greediness.
Re: How I Was Almost Hypnotised By Two Men In Benin City by thatigboman: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
No. They were just trying to play on your of greed. U didn't hear your mum's call because you were mesmerized by the gibberish the criminals were spewing.
Thank God u didn't let them continue, they would have led you to "dr ujah" and milk u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics / Keke Driver Stabbed By Passenger's Kinsman In Nsukka (Photos) / Shocking Revelation: Social Exchange Market Grant Busted As Fraudulent Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.