Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81450 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Following

I need uber service!! A pick up point from utako to wuse, who's available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
stevolinkon40:

On uber website they said they accept 2000 models and newer...i messages them to confirm and they saying another thing

It's 2000 and above in Lagos and 2003 and above in Abuja. Feel free to visit their office in Aso Drive to confirm.

If you're in the market for a vehicle, I'll strongly recommend a 2005 corolla for its durability and fuel consumption.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
deawesomest:

It's 2000 and above in Lagos and 2003 and above in Abuja. Feel free to visit their office in Aso Drive to confirm.

If you're in the market for a vehicle, I'll strongly recommend a 2005 corolla for its durability and fuel consumption.
Thanks boss. I will chat you up later today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naturelle05: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
phlopholly:

Getting a car of 2000-2005 is less expensive than getting a car of 2010. No point buying a newer model car if you are just going to buy a car.
thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Naturelle05: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
3RNEST:
Following

I need uber service!! A pick up point from utako to wuse, who's available?
lol what happened to the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by deawesomest: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
You're welcome bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naturelle05:
lol what happened to the app
I no sabi their App na, beside na Nokia 3310 i dey use? abi Nokia 3310 dey compatible to uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dwal: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
UBER CERTIFIED KIA CERATO 2012 MODEL

NEW TIRES, FULL AC, BOUGHT BRAND NEW IN 2015, VERY CLEAN FIRST BODY.

CURRENTLY ON UBER PLATFORM

MILEAGE =45,000

FOR HIRE PURCHASE.

INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT ME 0N WHATS-APP 08036661146.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eminimi: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I need Uber Driver to drive my Corolla 09 Car in Abuja. 08187771221

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bayoibee: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Hello house if you know you plan to join Uber to be a driver and you don't have a car use this invite code to register https://partners.uber.com/i/adebayoi78ue and text me immediately I'll provide you with a partner that has a car.thank yo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Benteazaa(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=dwal post=59336323]UBER CERTIFIED KIA CERATO 2012 MODEL

NEW TIRES, FULL AC, BOUGHT BRAND NEW IN 2015, VERY CLEAN FIRST BODY.

CURRENTLY ON UBER PLATFORM

MILEAGE =45,000

Am not on whatsapp but i can give you a call lets discuss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Psalmhayeni12: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Not bad. All the best bro

Please send ur email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Psalmhayeni12:

Please send ur email
My email is on my profile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
phlopholly:
So here is what I was able to do, though I had breaks in between, had to rest and had to go for bible study.
Will see how tomorrow pans out.
Hoping the experience guys find this thread in no time.
This is my second full day.
19 trips chai.... I can't. When uber was uber u should get up to 20k today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by safex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
I started driving about 2 weeks ago. Being part-time, I make an average of N7k (gross) between 6pm-12midnight.

- Good sides:
- getting to meet nice & generous people that appreciate and encourage you
- knowing diverse places in Abuja,
- Bad sides:
- meeting sadists who would just spoil your day (no matter your effort to satisfy them)
- carrying prostitutes who are almost naked (esp in the night)
- Ugly sides:
- when you have to drive as far as 8km to pick a rider that will eventually pay N500
- carrying riders and pals which forces you to increase A/C and in turn consume more fuel
- driving to pick up a passenger in an area with bad road (Lokogoma, Efab Estate, Dawaki etc)

Offline trips often compensate for less profitable days but it must be done with COMMON SENSE.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by juliebrown: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
phlopholly:

Okay. I drive a 2007 Honda. Fuel depends, because I'm just starting. This is my first full week. And I have not had to use 5k fuel for a whole day yet as I do not do full day most times.
I am envisaging one can use 5k fuel a day and make 15k. I don't know how possible yet.
What you see on your dashboard is your net income, uber takes their charge immediately
I. Thought uber don't accept car less than 2008 cos I have a 2004 EOD and I have concluded my car is not qualify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by stevolinkon40: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2017
juliebrown:
I. Thought uber don't accept car less than 2008 cos I have a 2004 EOD and I have concluded my car is not qualify
its qualified
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
juliebrown:
Uber now accepts any car from 2000.
Your car is over qualified sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by alexohams2000(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone, prospective driver, anyone looking for a driver on Uber should kindly reach me. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by safex(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2018
hook me up

alexohams2000:
Hello everyone, prospective driver, anyone looking for a driver on Uber should kindly reach me. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
phlopholly:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Abuja, kindly share your experience here:

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I just joined the Uber business and I am looking a very profitable sojourn.
Your inputs are highly welcome
Hello house what has been your experiences so far?

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
deawesomest:
hi @phlopholly. just got an offer for a 2005 corolla. The owner is asking for 35k. What is your take on this?
Hello how has it been where you able to meet up 35k weekly payment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
I am hoping to join you guys but i am a little bit weary as people say its no longer profitable in Abuja, your experiences would go a long way here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by awizzy1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good day everyone, any partner looking for a reliable driver on uber/taxify to drive their car.call 08151051500 for further discussion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
My a.c just stopped working, can I continue driving?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by toluxa1(m): 1:23am On Feb 25, 2018
deawesomest:

phlopholly:

Uber now accepts any car from 2000.
Your car is over qualified sef

safex:
I started driving about 2 weeks ago. Being part-time, I make an average of N7k (gross) between 6pm-12midnight.

What's up Guys. Are you guys still involved in Uber? Discovered no updates from any of you?
Is it still profitable? How's your experience now compared to back then last year? Any helpful update for someone thinking of starting? (buying a car to drive myself).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oyasi: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Na wa ooh where r all this senior Broz here Na we need answers to some questions ooh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by izaray(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nice business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oyasi: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Seems those guys have all gone out of here Abi them don hammer cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by maldox(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2018
An Uber driver needed in Abuja for Toyota Corolla 2005 Toks.

Requirements are as follows:

1. Must be married and live with family.
2. Must stop work maximum 11pm
4. Must have a day off for rest.
5. Must have 2 verifiable guarantors.
6. Must be an uber experienced registered responsible driver.
7. Rental payment is 35k per week.

These are minimum requirements, the rest will come when we meet in person.

Please contact only if you agree with the above requirements. No agents please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.