Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81326 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by marketer100: 9:06am On Mar 06, 2023
Honda Accord 2008. V6. HP or express sale for the right amount. Abuja only. Contact mefor discussion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2023
marketer100:
Honda Accord 2008. V6. HP or express sale for the right amount. Abuja only. Contact me on 09019081901 for discussion.

Your number is not on whatsapp Sir, am very much interested and would love the opportunity to discuss HP with you Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Voltron007(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2023
funso77:
Dear Partner,

Am currently in need of a vehicle for e-hailing/ride-sharing business here in Abuja. I reside in a gated and fenced residence at City College Road in Karu and be rest assured your property/investment is safe at all times. Am equally a professional driver which translate that I guarantee you that your vehicle will always be in top shape at all times.

I can be reached at the contact appended on my signature via calls, whatsapp, text or any means convenient for you.

Lets join hands together and make a living/money/investments. God bless you
Do you have 400,000 naira down payment for an HP?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Voltron007:
Do you have 400,000 naira down payment for an HP?

I can make available Sir. What am I looking at Sir, what are the options available

Pls kindly reach me at 09160618012. Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Voltron007(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
funso77:

I can make available Sir. What am I looking at Sir, what are the options available

Pls kindly reach me at 09160618012. Whatsapp. Thanks
https:// chat. whatsapp .com/CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

Delete the spaces and join the Abuja group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Voltron007:
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ CuetKnS9On BJUdYLd5drIb

Boss, d GRP does not exist even after removing all d spaces as instructed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
My recent observation around Abacha Road, City College Road, MTN MA's, Commissioner's place, e.t.c. around Karu axis has no other mode of transportation aside Okadas. I believe this would a very profitable venture is someone or people invest in Koropes, Kekes or even cars to ply these areas because you'll be amazed by the population that goes to and fro this axis everyday, mores that the rainy season has started.

Or what exactly could be the ban on other mode of transportation plying these areas aside the Okadas.

My idea and observation though, I stand to be corrected, enlightened more on this. And if you are willing to support and venture into it, you can call me at 09160618012. God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Voltron007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
funso77:

Boss, d GRP does not exist even after removing all d spaces as instructed
It does. A handful have joined from here. You’re omitting a space.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Voltron007:

Great boss. Ure correct, I just joined, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mattbass(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Good morning riders.
This week i will be travelling to Abuja to venture into this bolt business. I own a Honda civic 2008 model with all particulars intact. The only issue is that i am not conversant with Abuja roads and how they operate the bolt over there too.
Please i need advices on the do's and don't, daily expected income after commissions and fuel money etc.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusinessHub1: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
funso77:
My recent observation around Abacha Road, City College Road, MTN MA's, Commissioner's place, e.t.c. around Karu axis has no other mode of transportation aside Okadas. I believe this would a very profitable venture is someone or people invest in Koropes, Kekes or even cars to ply these areas because you'll be amazed by the population that goes to and fro this axis everyday, mores that the rainy season has started.

Or what exactly could be the ban on other mode of transportation plying these areas aside the Okadas.

My idea and observation though, I stand to be corrected, enlightened more on this. And if you are willing to support and venture into it, you can call me at 09160618012. God bless
Well, as someone who lived in nurses estate, I can tell you that the population in this axis as you pointed out is no joke.
But my fear is on the profitablity..I mean the road is very narrow with so many vehicles struggling to breathe (especially during week days), moreso, going to this axis with mini buses or Keke will see you spending times and burning fuel in hold-ups.
And I also believe that other road users are away that the fastest means of getting in and out of this axis remains motorcycle.
But believe me this my personal opinion, others are free to counter it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
BusinessHub1:

Well, as someone who lived in nurses estate, I can tell you that the population in this axis as you pointed out is no joke.
But my fear is on the profitablity..I mean the road is very narrow with so many vehicles struggling to breathe (especially during week days), moreso, going to this axis with mini buses or Keke will see you spending times and burning fuel in hold-ups.
And I also believe that other road users are away that the fastest means of getting in and out of this axis remains motorcycle.
But believe me this my personal opinion, others are free to counter it.

Yes. Sure you are indeed very correct from the profitability side of it. The road indeed is also very prone to hold ups but so are other roads you know. But going by your account thats one way to look at it, there's no venture that does not have its own risks and profits
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by swarley75(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Good day Pilot/Drivers, I am in need of a car for Rentals or HP in Abuja.
My number is 08038146174
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ultraprime(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
funso77:

Sounds good though. Perhaps a car could be good in those environs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Risingsunn: 3:35am On May 24, 2023
I want to move to Abuja to do uber business. I have no knowledge of Abuja. I will be completely be new without knowing anywhere.

Is it possible for me to survive with the use of just map?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:19am On May 24, 2023
Risingsunn:
I want to move to Abuja to do uber business. I have no knowledge of Abuja. I will be completely be new without knowing anywhere.

Yes very possible, just DM me wen u entered, I can show u around...

Meanwhile, I am in need of a car for daily hire or HP in Abuja...

Click the link below my signature to contact me, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2023
marketer100:
Honda Accord 2008. V6. HP or express sale for the right amount. Abuja only. Contact me on 09019081901 for discussion.
I'm interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 9:02am On May 24, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

I present this offer as a proposition to anyone interested and not too keen on making too much extra money with that particular vehicle you’re not using, parked somewhere in your house accumulating dust and rust. Please note my importance of stressing not too keen on making too much extra cash.

My Proposition: am a transport enthusiast residing at City College, Karu but works at Airport Junction at Jabi, FCT, Abuja. Transport is hot cake, population wise, from my residence to and fro my workplace during the week and I would like to use this opportunity to make money for you, the intending partner and myself. I am offering to pay you N56, 000 monthly reason being that, I will only work coming to and from my office during the week. Your car will be safely and mostly parked within the premises of my workplace most part of the day without seconding it to any third parties.

How Do I Make My Money: I will register the car with Uber and Bolt and operate within these ridesharing apps only during the weekends (Saturdays & Sundays), that’s where I’ll generate my money from

The Argument: Why N56, 000 monthly when you can make 2ce the money giving it out to other drivers? Remember I pointed out that am a worker in a private establishment, I work from 8am-6pm and sometimes further during the week. There’s no time to hustle afterwards except I want to kill myself so I have only the weekends to make money. Your car will not be stressed as it is parked mostly during the day except on weekends when am working and you can verify this at anytime of the week by coming to my workplace. Nothing will be hidden.

Responsibilities: My responsibility is to ensure you are paid the said amount every 1st week of every month as agreed. Matters relating to maintenance, fueling would be borne by me except in cases where it exceeds N10, 000 for maintenance purposes. Vehicle registration, paper renewals, insurance and other documents would be your responsibility as it is your car.

If these terms and conditions are favorable unto you, you can contact me at my signature below. Kindly point out other considerations I might have missed or may not be clear to you in the breakdown above. Am only interested in doing and negotiating clean business with any interested party and I can guarantee you that by the time you decide to pull out or recall your car, you will get it in top shape as you gave it out

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rhado: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
Risingsunn:

Hello bro, you don go?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonety2k(m): 2:53am On Sep 13, 2023
Following
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good evening.

I need a car on rental here in Abuja. I live at Wuse. I have experienced with ehailing in Lagos. I would appreciate if anyone here can connect me up with car owners.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by SamuelTaiw0(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Voltron007:

The group link has been reset sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Voltron007:
https:// chat. WhatsApp .com/CuetKnS9OnBJUdYLd5drIb

Can you resend the link pls? There was a reset. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2023
I am in need of a car on hire purchase for uber, bolt or taxify. I am based in Abuja and I have a deposit if need be..Weekly/monthly remittance will depend on our agreement
For any available one pls contact me via WhatsApp Link below
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 4:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Started yesterday cry

Fuel 10k
Got 7k
Amac (Agbero) collected their own, experience was tough cuz I went home with nothing. embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2023
3RNEST:
Started yesterday cry

Fuel 10k
Got 7k
Amac (Agbero) collected their own, experience was tough cuz I went home with nothing. embarassed
Hey bro, how the hustle? You buy 10k fuel come get 7k gross? I no understand. Where Amac people catch you?
# Blessings on your hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2023
3RNEST:
Started yesterday cry

Fuel 10k
Got 7k
Double post
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2023
nifton:

Hey bro, how the hustle? You buy 10k fuel come get 7k gross? I no understand. Where Amac people catch you?
# Blessings on your hustle.
Wuse Market, u know that side matter how e be, the 7k wey I make them collect am oo. embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2023
Abuja whatsapp group link please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by bior(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23
3RNEST:
Started yesterday cry

Fuel 10k
Got 7k

true o , if you bought 10k fuel, by the time you drive and make 7-8k you are on empty,...i no even understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.