Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81487 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sydneyboss(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2020
I've been following this thread from page 1 to this , I've learnt a lot .

But una don desert am again...

Please tell us your experiences, cos I'm planning on making a move to Abuja for Uber purposes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sydneyboss(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please we all need updates
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
sydneyboss:
I've been following this thread from page 1 to this , I've learnt a lot .

But una don desert am again...

Please tell us your experiences, cos I'm planning on making a move to Abuja for Uber purposes
They carry their self go telegram, and to even join , u must be doing d business already.... der is nothing like telling experience for pple that r about to join like Lagos thread...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
This is the safest way to pick up riders right now. In a time of PANDEMIC

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-B9L2kDrS8/?igshid=1coqacmw4u011
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maniamoney01: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please add me to the Telegram group. I own cars to Uber and taxify. I will to see drivers update and everyday trend. Here's my number 08105816767
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunba001: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Benteazaa:

Do you have 300k down-payment for a 2009 corolla

Please is this your car still available?
If yes, how much total package.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDqm3sVGvtU

DIY Car interior cleaning agent home made anyone can do it so easy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2020
If you are in Lagos and within Iju, Abule Egba, Ogba, Agege and environs. You have an active Uber n Bolt account, experienced or not and you need a car to drive immediately after the lockdown on Rental. Contact me via whatsapp only. 07017536214. Car is Camry 2004 big daddy. Bought last yr October, just 6 months old. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Hello,I'm John(uberBolt driver)
I need a vehicle for Uber/Bolt purpose
Kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08057801601
HIRE PURCHASE preferrably...(or rentals)
Am open to negotiation.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DivyaRose: 2:53pm On May 29, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please where in abuja can one get Honda car fluids such as coolant, gear oil, Brake fluid etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by AvilaProjects(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2020
DivyaRose:
Hello everyone,

Please where in abuja can one get Honda car fluids such as coolant, gear oil, Brake fluid etc

Hi DivyaRose,
We have the following items in stocks, call us to deliver at your doorstep.

https://www.nairaland.com/2165991/synthetic-oil-atf-cvt-coolant
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
My people, how una dey. Hope business is moving gradually after the lockdown? Wishing you all success cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DivyaRose: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by rodgermetty(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Are there still uber partners in Abuja on nairaland?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ofuji(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
Toyota Camry 04 for rental, Abuja resident with two guarantors

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by IceDune: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2020
DigitalPastor:

Download telegram, PM me and send a screenshot of your Uber or Taxify profile page.

Please add me to the telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by IceDune: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=ekehopp post=91689007]Abuja drivers, Bolt and Uber, let's connect on WhatsApp too: https:///KR5e21JFJ5Y05HaT4Ikhpk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obas101(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
ekehopp:
Add me to the group 08062522014
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mykelmbuot: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
phlopholly:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Abuja, kindly share your experience here:

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I just joined the Uber business and I am looking a very profitable sojourn.
Your inputs are highly welcome

Hi, am planing on starting the online taxi business, will appreciate your advice alot

pls what is the diff. btw UberX, UberSELECT, UberXL, UberBLACK, UberSUV, and UberLUX.
and which of them moves and pays well in abuja?

i have googled it but the results i got is not enough. thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by theoilguy: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2020
Mobil and Castrol extended performance Motor oils good for 15,000 miles and 20,000 miles respectively is now available.

As an uber driver, this is your best bet as it saves you money.

We also have Fram filters available. Contact on signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
How the work dey go?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by solid3(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
leonhard:
Registered Uber/bolt driver wanted in Abuja.

Toyota Corolla 2006 LE Gold

Abuja residents only

Weekly return is 25k.

Looking for a driver to keep the vehicle in good condition always.

Message me if you're interested or reply under this with your number.

Is 25k remittance achievable in Abuja? Schools and clubs are yet to resume
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2020
solid3:

Is 25k remittance achievable in Abuja? Schools and clubs are yet to resume

Check the date of the post.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by solid3(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
DigitalPastor:

Check the date of the post.

So what's the current weekly remittance Abuja?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DigitalPastor: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
solid3:

So what's the current weekly remittance Abuja?

15k to 20k depending on the partner and car grade.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone pls i need a car for rental to be use for ehailling (uber and bolt) to deliver 15 - 20k weekly.
Am a registered uber and bolt driver with 4.77 rating in uber and a 4.98 rating in bolt...im ready to start work immediately....

If you are and intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in abuja... please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..
weekly remittance...no story.

Call me on 090 2959 3459

Location is Abuja
Tanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Good evening my people, I'm a responsible, reliable and trustworthy uberbolt driver in Lagos, i need a car owner partner

U can contact me via call or whatsapp

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
ekehopp:
Add me 2 ... Zero nine zero nine eight 290893
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by am4truth(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Do you need a driver to driver your vehicle in Abuja and also help you maintain it well.

I am an experienced driver on Bolt here in Abuja. My rating presently is 4.75.

I need a Car for Weekly remittance..

Contact me on 0..8..0..3..716....2344
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Send me a PM for link to join our 1200+ member strong and very lively Uber-Bolt Telegram group for Abuja drivers.

Be sure to have the Telegram app already installed on your phone before you reach out to me. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Reply)

Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.