Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81473 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
DrLivzy:
Hello house!
I got a used corrola 2005 specifically to engage myself in bolt partnership. I dnt drive before but had learned driving and can drive within town with ease now.

Do i have to wait rill i become a perfect driver?
How do i start with registration with bolt?

I think it's best you know how to drive well, driving is not just about taking the car out for a spin around town, a period of practice and perfection is required.
Haven said that, if you don't drive constantly, how do you become perfect and very good?

Take into consideration knowledge of places and locations. You may get request outside your area of comfort.

I think you can start driving though you can look at the possibility of giving it out for rental if you have the mind and willingness to do due diligence on the person you giving the car to. Otherwise, get your driver's license and download the bolt/ Uber app for drivers and begin.
Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by DrLivzy(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks!

[quote author=Alexious post=104122558][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
swarley75:
Can Bolt Accept Honda Civic 2006 or 2007 model car?
Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofuduj(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please I need a corolla to do uber. Anyone with link can help me. I’m based in Abuja. 08037773783
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackskinboy(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2021
phlopholly:
It's 6'50am and I'm just starting my drill. I pray for a profitable day. Will be back later

Hello good morning...I've been here since 5am ..you've been driving bolt for how long now?? I'm planning to start asking a new driver...kindly share your experience and other info to help me a new driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by BenedictStinson(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Vehicle inspection since Wednesday. How long before they send activation link(Bolt)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
Vehicles Available for hire purchase, kindly contact me for details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by waltron365(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Alexious:

Am interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
waltron365:

Am interested

Ok, good evening. 09043817753. Chat me up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lawrence3636:
2005 bro �

Bro did you use this car for uber? If yes pls kindly help with a little bit if review as I'm currently working on something about the car.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Luxurydriverng:
7 ways to increase your weekly earnings driving on Uber/Bolt platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMhXkNimttk

Yeah! I've been trying to get across but forgot your moniker. Bro pls I need some 1st hand information from you cos I know you use the C230 or so... Can I DM you or you drop a contact here.

Anticipate a response soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Twinkle Balm Transport and partners are offering vehicles out on hire purchase for those who want to go into E- hailing business ( Uber/Bolt/In Driver, etc.)

Requirements:
1. 2 verifiable Guarantors.
2. Be ready to pay security deposit.( Usually 10% of value of the vehicle.
3. Means of identification and
4. Be ready for a Driving test.
[b]NB: Am a facilitator through my company, Twinkle Balm transport. We will charge a commission for processing applications.
Locations : Abuja, Lagos, Enugu.
Quote me if interested or send me a message on whatsapp: 09043817753.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Felicity001:

Yeah! I've been trying to get across but forgot your moniker. Bro pls I need some 1st hand information from you cos I know you use the C230 or so... Can I DM you or you drop a contact here.

Anticipate a response soon.

I use a c320
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Luxurydriverng:

I use a c320

C320? In Lagos or Abuja?! Thats V6 3.2L menh... How long and how has the challenge been?

Please share some review na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
How does this work? I'm here, destination is the marked point undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by kizsis(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2021
What model and year of Peugeot 206 is acceptable for bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Felicity001:

C320? In Lagos or Abuja?! Thats V6 3.2L menh... How long and how has the challenge been?

Please share some review na

I drive in Lagos. The car is very durable. But the suspension is expensive to over haul
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 5:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Twinkle Balm Transport and partners are offering vehicles out on hire purchase for those who want to go into E- hailing business ( Uber/Bolt/In Driver, etc.)

Requirements:
1. 2 verifiable Guarantors.
2. Be ready to pay security deposit.( Usually 10% of value of the vehicle.
3. Means of identification and
4. Be ready for a Driving test.
[b]NB: Am a facilitator through my company, Twinkle Balm transport. We will charge a commission for processing applications.
Locations : Abuja
Quote me if interested or send me a message on whatsapp: 09043817753
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by iservwurld(m): 2:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Good Day Guys,Pls I'll like to find out if Uber accepts 2003 Honda Accord (EOD). I wana start e hailing business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 009mayor: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
I've been following this thread from page 1 to this , I've learnt a lot .

Please tell us your experiences, cos I'm planning on making a move to Abuja for Bolt & Uber purposes.

Please i need the average amount i can make during weekdays and weekends in abuja

Things to watch out for.

Lastly, please do you have the link to the WhatsApp group? I would like to be added.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by MRDEE01: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ford101: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Add me on the abuja uber and Bolt group.07030122860
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tipster07: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you need a car for bolt / uber in Abuja chat me up on telegram my number is on my signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
iservwurld:
Good Day Guys,Pls I'll like to find out if Uber accepts 2003 Honda Accord (EOD). I wana start e hailing business.

Yes, hope it is your car?

Dont give it out on rental, don't also accept it on rental. Perfect if you're the owner driving it yourself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 3:22am On Dec 08, 2021
Hello NairaLanders. I need a car for rental urgently. My car engine got knocked last week Friday. I plan to buy a new engine next year 2022 but before then I need a car kn rental urgently I can use to work this December so I can save up to buy a new tokunbo engine. I reside in Iju Ishaga. Any referral or recommendation will be appreciated. My contact is whatsapp 07032327232 or call 09058164245. Thank you and God bless. I got my first car here over 2 years ago by d way so I still believe I can get another here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2021
I am guessing NairaLand is no longer as Engaging and Interactive as it used to be years back. Nawa o. WhatsApp n Facebook n Instagram don take over. I still need Rental or HP car o. Anyone can halla at me. Scroll back n up to get my details . God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by valuepet: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please I need a car for rental on Uber/bolt platform. 08125173842
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Hi nairalander, am segun omotola, pls am in need of car to drive, I reside in ikorodu, pls any useful information will be highly appreciated, 0863046454 is my contact, thanx all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daddylaura: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Alexious:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daddylaura: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2022
Tipster07:
If you need a car for bolt / uber in Abuja chat me up on telegram my number is on my signature
need a car for UBER 08109085688
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yourbooksplug: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Please, I'm a Family man with Kids but presently I'm out of job. I have about 15 years of experience in driving , I will really appreciate If I can get someone to employ me .for my details ............ 0-8-031-89162-17 ......

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.