Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body (1476 Views)

4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body by Diskillsdotcom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch in a Lady’s Body So here’s my list on the places a man should never touch on a woman’s body along with the worst times to do it. Because I’m not saying these places should never be touched, I’m saying theyshouldn’t be touched in certain scenarios. Men, you need to be astute. I know, it’s hard sometimes. But here’s

1. The Tip when other things are going on with our body. Avoid Tip pinching when we’re buubsfeeding or about to have our periods. It just hurts… in the bad way.

2. The stomach after a large meal. We really want to have a flat tummy, but it’s nearly impossible most times, particularly after we just ate a cheeseburger with sweet potato French fries and had a beer. Or during a premenstrual bloat. Or when we eat anything with beans.

3. The womanliness when it needs a bath. If you start goingdowntownand she pulls you back up, this is your red flag that she’s not feeling so fresh. Respect it because your attempt will be futile. She probably won’t enjoy it while worrying about her lady odor anyway.

4. Anywhere after we have been sweating … a lot … and we aren’t drunk.I’d say about 99 percent of the time, most women don’t like a man to get allphysical after we’ve gotten all physicalat the gym. This is also true for when we have been outside heating up during those sweltering summer months. But I’ve found that if you add alcohol, this hang up of being touchedwhen sweaty is gone. Same goes for all the others, too

http://www.diskills.com/2017/07/guys-see-4-places-you-must-never-touch.html

Re: Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
List four things ladies must also not touch on men's body so its balanced for gender equality
Re: Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Not bad especially no.3

Yet to see one babe who dispise a good head
Re: Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s Body by Diskillsdotcom(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
yea I hope u learnt alot[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is It? / Reasons Why You Can’t Stick With One Man / Friends Come For A Girl Who Posts Nude Pics To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.