Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (33047 Views)

Ali Baba's Mother And His Brother Pictured / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
'Adorable ?'

Do you guys worship just about everything and everyone ?
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by vikstandon(m): 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
kenzysmith:
Wat is annoyin there u re clamin d name angel buh ur heart is as dark as wande coal

Say I refuse to make Assumptions!
You foul yourself, and shot yourself on the foot by any thoughts of yours which you finally termed Wande Coal why not be CHRIS and remove BROWN.
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by rosalieene(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
cute family
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by ivolt: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
NobleAngell:
Nice pic but...I dunno but there's just something about the caption that is annoying.

Why is it a problem that a man is close to his mum ?
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by ivolt: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
datigbogirl:

And there's just something about you I want to squeeze.

Another she male spotted.
Are you not supposed to be a girl ?
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:
But looking at it very well

How come....
Lemme just keep kwayet lipsrsealed

#Eco99#
how come banky doesn't have a strand of head hair abi?? grin
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by Amadaz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
This photo would definitely not go down well with slay queens. I don't know why they dislike it when we talk about our mums or do things for our moms but i know one thing is sure, thunder go fire dem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by kenzysmith: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
U be mumu
vikstandon:

Say I refuse to make Assumptions!
You foul yourself, and shot yourself on the foot by any thoughts of yours which you finally termed Wande Coal why not be CHRIS and remove BROWN.
Re: Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together by kelzgie: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This reminds me of Hansel and Gretel and the White witch!!

Hahaa..that movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" / I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Jerry Amilo Buries His Brother, Egojiolu Basil In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.