Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (5158 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Roadstar,

No problem, come to upper iweka and mention those words about Ojukwu and see what will happen to you in few seconds. slowpoke, son of a retard like you.

What will happen.
His militants who shut his kinsmen up during the Biafran war will do it again?
Why does,nt that surprised me.
In the midst of so much intelligentsia, it is morons like you that the are promoting this guy.

By the way what will I be doing at Iweka.
I've never seen a bigger gathering of ignorant, un-educated and savage in one place.
A product of Ojukwu's society.
Its high time Igbos learn that their biggest enemies are not in Abuja.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by oderemo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
If someone acts in a cowardly manner, then he/she deserves to be called a coward. . . .  
#

look it take gut to go to war ,even street fight ; in my opinion . don't forget millions died during the biafra war so we should not abuse the man . making decision like that stay in their mind forever. the man is NOT a coward.we agree to disagree on this.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by asha80(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ok Mr Crackles Ojukwu is the biggest coward in nigeria.Can focus on the thread as it about Anambra elections and not Ojukwu.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
ode remo:

#

look it take gut to go to war ,even street fight ; in my opinion . don't forget millions died during the biafra war so we should not abuse the man . making decision like that stay in their mind forever. the man is NOT a coward.we agree to disagree on this.

Then he is the biggest mass murderer !
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by asha80(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

What will happen.
In the midst of so much intelligentsia, it is morons like you that the are promoting this guy.

I've never seen a bigger gathering of ignorant, un-educated and savage in one place.

E be like say ur vex na because Soludo no win.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by themano: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Roadstar,
talk is cheap, come down to upper iweka and exhibit your bravery.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

E be like say your vex na because Soludo no win.

Wetin concern me with Soludo.
I only heard some one attribute Obi's win to Ojukwu and nothing else.
I can understand when Yorubas will vote blindly for any Awoist.
But Ojukwu  undecided
Common !
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Roadstar,
Shut up and stop greasing the pole of buffoonery!!!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Roadstar,

Shut up your mouth !
That is what you said before the war.
It din't still stop federal troops from over-running the place.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by asha80(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Wetin concern me with Soludo.
I only heard some one attribute Obi's win to Ojukwu and nothing else.
I can understand when Yorubas will vote blindly for any Awoist.
But Ojukwu undecided
Common !

Who did you prefer anambrarians vote for?
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by themano: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Mrcrackles,
You can crack your head, break it, split your brains out, or better still migrate to Dubai and Taiwan with Soludo and commit suicide there.

If you think Ojukwu is a coward, come down where his people are and mention it. So that you will be made a brave man. Idiot like you.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by chidichris(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2010
i humbly, sincerely, whole-heartedly and above all, happily wish to congratulate anambra people for this bravery and the wisest decission of our time is saying no to the new slave masters.
anambra people have in totality told pdp that they are not part of the igbo mentality.
they have made obasanjo and his gang understand that an igboman has something called respect and self integrity that surpass ill gotten wealth.
at least, soludo has finally lost the littel respect he has.
pdp must come to terms that our anti pdp stance are not accidental.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Mrcrackles,
You can crack your head, break it, split your brains out, or better still migrate to Dubai and Taiwan with Soludo and commit suicide there.
If you think Ojukwu is a coward, come down where his people are and mention it. So that you will be made a brave man. Idiot like you.
Shut the flying fu/ck up you bloody raaaassclat. . .Track back at my comments and bring up where i supported Soludo or PDP. . .
What i have been saying is that you stop being a nuisance and get a life. . . .
As far as i am concerned, Ojukwu is a coward. . .I dont care if you think otherwise, your senseless rantings wont change my views. . .
Imbecilic fuc/ktards like you come up to the internet and start swinging empty threats because others have a different opinion or views. . . .
Now get fu/cking lost, you bootlicking nitwit!!!!!

Topic. .
Congrats Peter Obi. . . wink
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

Anyone that is not annointed by Ojukwu.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

RoadStar:

Peter Obi would have won even f Ojukwu didnt annoint him. . . .
Ojukwu's annointing is irrelevant here, is he God? Hell Naaaawwww!!!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by asha80(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

You are obviously confused and here to make noise.Look at Crackles post before mine.This means you even have no idea of the contestants in the election and their antecedents
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Mrcrackles,

Send him to Lagos, kano, kaduna, ibadan, warri, ph etc  and I will tell him to his face !
Instead of him hiding behind touts at Iweka.
Your making him look like a coward.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by cold(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
Let us set aside the Anambra elections for a while & deal head on with this 'Ojukwu is a coward' strain.How exactly is does he qualify for a coward,or has the definition of cowardice changed.Is it the fact that he wanted to protect a people being slaugthered in the northern region (as it is still bein done today) or the fact that he decided to secede for justifiable reasons?& for those who lay claim to federal forces over-running the secessionist it took the help of the British to halt the advancement of the Biafrans.Ignorance is not bliss,go & study ur history.

The bottomline is that Ojukwu did what he had to do-luv him-hate him,it doesn't change the fact that he took a stance when it was necessary.That's what defines a leader; 'taq a decision,remain resolute & let the chips fall where they may'.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
cold:

Let us set aside the Anambra elections for a while & deal head on with this 'Ojukwu is a coward' strain.How exactly is does he qualify for a coward,or has the definition of cowardice changed.Is it the fact that he wanted to protect a people being slaugthered in the northern region (as it is still bein done today) or the fact that he decided to secede for justifiable reasons?& for those who lay claim to federal forces over-running the secessionist it took the help of the British to halt the advancement of the Biafrans.Ignorance is not bliss,go & study your history.

The bottomline is that Ojukwu did what he had to do-luv him-hate him,it doesn't change the fact that he took a stance when it was necessary.That's what defines a leader; 'taq a decision,remain resolute & let the chips fall where they may'.

He protected his people by taking them to a war without guns.
So that they can be slaughtered en-masse.
Refused to negotiate even when the whole world was against him.
And when the core of Igbo land had been torn apart he ran of to Ivory coast.
Only to come back and pitch tents with his so called enemies who had killed igbos in the north.
When Uba and co held the state to ransome where was he ?
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by stevemike1: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Peter Obi wins shocked

Doesn't surprise me, a state where a moronic, imbecilic coward like Ojukwu is celebrated.

It means they are happy with the status-quo in the state.

Well they will remain a backward Igbo state for the foreseable future.

RUBBISH !

Poster, i would advice you to go and source thebiography of Ojukwu, a man that scarifice his fortunes for the sake of the igbos, a mn that the father sent to one of the best schools at his time, but came back to nigeria to resume the rank of second leutanant, a man that fought biafra war, going to war front to ensure that his men are motivated.

Poster you are very stupid and foolish to call ikemba (1) of Igbo land an slowpoke. Posterity will never vindicate you, you motherfucker.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by slimghost(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Roadstar.

Pls get a life u idiot. Your posts make "Bleep all" sense. You are just an imbecilic son of a bitch.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Demoladoc: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
so becos pdp didnt win d election, it has suddenly becom free and fair and the best election ever.
They suddnly turn a blind eye to d numerous attrocities that took place. More than 50% didnt see their names on the voter register and so couldnt vote but its ok because pdp didnt win.

Several apga loyalists were caught with lots of ballot papers but its ok because pdp didnt win.
If pdp had won these same pple will come  here and be scream blue murder but now they throw away their last ounces of morality, fairness and honesty and say halleluyah cos pdp didnt win.

You should all cover your heads in shame.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
This election was very free but not reasonably fair. Not fair because many people could not find their names in the voters register, which is down to INEC incompetence rather than rigging. INEC should take a leaf from Humphrey Nwosu in 1993 that usually designate a week, one month before the poll for voters registered names verification exercise to rectify name missing and unsual appearance foreign names.

The election is free because there were little incidence of thump printing and snatching of boxes or intimidation of voters in a large scale. Also based on the number of vote garnered by the contestants shows that it was void of massive rigging as it was close as it should be in a proper election.
No one won by 80% of the vote as usual and the easy and smooth way the result came out and no one rushed to Abuja to announce the result shows too.

And let Igbo detractors bear it in mind, never to underestimate the power and love of Ikemba in Igboland. His support for Obi counted very much in this election from the day INEC and Okorie wanted to deny Obi the election forms. It put shame on the preachers of Igbo is divided again, that if we are left for our devices,we can't do far better. Year in year out, Igbo communities conducts free and fair elections into their various town unions/Age group Associations elective positions without any rancour unknown to many people.   So free and fair election is part and parcel of our normal life in Igboland.

Congratulations to Peter Obi.  And let the court dram begins!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by metalgong5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Peter Obi would have won even f Ojukwu didnt annoint him. . . .
Ojukwu's annointing is irrelevant here, is he God? Hell Naaaawwww!!!

\
Again, the quintessential Yoruba imbe-cile. sad

RoadStar:

Peter Obi wins shocked

Doesn't surprise me, a state where a moronic, imbecilic coward like Ojukwu is celebrated.

It means they are happy with the status-quo in the state.

Well they will remain a backward Igbo state for the foreseable future.

RUBBISH !

Another yoruba retard!! sad
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

My friend shut the fu/ck up and stop your empty threats. . .
Everyone is entitled to their opinions!!!!

My friend it is not a threat and if you doubt me try and insult our Ikemba anywhere in Igbo soil and do come back and report back to us, your experience.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

What will happen.

There is no such thing as Ojukwu militants that will sit you up, but normal everyday guys. In fact upper Iweka is a nicer place for you to go, why not try and insult Ojukwu in your own town among your own kinsmen. From your post, All those people you termed uneductaed are more educated than you will ever be. You may be parading about with your worthless Nigerian degrees if you have any, but ignorance is the biggest disease than being unlettered.

Sadistic people like you are not happy this morning that the armageddon they predicted in Igboland did not happen, hence your unwarranted swallowing of your tongue. If you don't like the choice our people has made, then go and jump into the River Niger, from the Ibusa section, it's much deeper from there.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

There is no such thing as Ojukwu militants that will sit you up, but normal everyday guys. In fact upper Iweka is a nicer place for you to go, why not try and insult Ojukwu in your own town among your own kinsmen. From your post, All those people you termed uneductaed are more educated than you will ever be. You may be parading about with your worthless Nigerian degrees if you have any, but ignorance is the biggest disease than being unlettered.

Sadistic people like you are not happy this morning that the armageddon they predicted in Igboland did not happen, hence your unwarranted swallowing of your tongue. If you don't like the choice our people has made, then go and jump into the River Niger, from the Ibusa section, it's much deeper from there.
What is Massob !
Now you want me to come to Iweka.
When Ojukwu was scared of coming to a neutral ship mediated by the british off the Nigerian coast to negotiate!
Who is the coward !
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

What is Massob !
Now you want me to come to Iweka.
When Ojukwu was scared of coming to a neutral ship mediated by the british off the Nigerian coast to negotiate!
Who is the coward !

I don't know which side you woke up this morning or you had a nightmare dream about Ojukwu last night. Because, what exactly is your problem, are we talikng about Anambra election or something different? If Ojukwu is a coward (though unrelated to this thread) why not visit him and report to us what happened later on, although he is aged now, I am sure you will get a good match but no need pissing your self over a man your father will die to sweep his house for free.

MASSOB is an Eastern based non violent organiszation led by Mr Ralph Uwazuruike, whose main objective is to achieve a peaceful homeland for free Biafran state out of Nigeria, just like the Scottish SNP in the United Kingdom.

If you have any sadistic issue with Ojukwu, open a thread for it and I am sure like minds like you will come in their droves, but this is about Anamabra election held yesterday. Or at least get a life or have some cold shower.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

I don't know which side you woke up this morning or you had a nightmare dream about Ojukwu last night. Because, what exactly is your problem, are we talikng about Anambra election or something different? If Ojukwu is a coward (though unrelated to this thread) why not visit him and report to us what happened later on, although he is aged now, I am sure you will get a good match but no need pissing your self over a man your father will die to sweep his house for free.

MASSOB is an Eastern based non violent organiszation led by Mr Ralph Uwazuruike, whose main objective is to achieve a peaceful homeland for free Biafran state out of Nigeria, just like the Scottish SNP in the United Kingdom.

If you have any sadistic issue with Ojukwu, open a thread for it and I am sure like minds like you will come in their droves, but this is about Anamabra election held yesterday. Or at least get a life or have some cold shower.
Thank God for that !
Don't forget to tell him that he is the biggest mass murderer Nigeria has ever known before he finally dies.
And how he has brought upon his people so much pain and destruction.
You will be doing your people a dis-service if you don't.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Eziachi: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Truth be told is Ojukwu not a coward cheesy

The truth? I don't think you will recognise that word even if it's your first name.
Your anger this morning was that of disappointment of having to swallow your your pre-planned venom of telling us how Igbo hated Ojukwu had Peter Obi lost this election, because of Ojukwu's extensive ralling call for his people to do him a favour and vote Mr Obi.

That is what all this unwarranted and mindless attack Ojukwu from you and your like minds is all about.  If not why have you left the "Bottom that released a smelling air and starts hitting the head instead?"
As we kept telling you lot prophet of doom of anything Igbo, that if Nigeria allows us to do our own thing, that not only we knew our leaders but also knows the wannabe Abuja Igbo leaders.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

The truth? I don't think you will recognise that word even if it's your first name.
Your anger this morning was that of disappointment of having to swallow your your pre-planned venom of telling us how Igbo hated Ojukwu had Peter Obi lost this election, because of Ojukwu's extensive ralling call for his people to do him a favour and vote Mr Obi.

That is what all this unwarranted and mindless attack Ojukwu from you and your like minds is all about.  If not why have you left the "Bottom that released a smelling air and starts hitting the head instead?"
As we kept telling you lot prophet of doom of anything Igbo, that if Nigeria allows us to do our own thing, that not only we knew our leaders but also knows the wannabe Abuja Igbo leaders.
What are you waffling about?
I only asked a simple question that required a yes or no. . .
I dont want stories, it is simple, YES or No. .
I dont hate on anyone and defo not part of the irresponsible tribalistic nob heads on the forum. . .
What i wont accept is people disrespecting my own views and opinions!
End off
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

Why is Ojukwu having caused a painful incident in the history of his kinsmen, still be taking advantage by delving into politics.
I believe people should be voted for their performance and manifestos not cooking up this rather unfortunate biafran sentiments.
What has Ojukwu done for the common igbo man on the streets !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons Diezani Alison-Madueke Over Abandoned ₦20B Building Projects / A Reporter Asked Obama If Its Possible To Postpone Election , See Answer / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.