Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Peter Obi Has Won The Election! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Won The Election! (707 Views)

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by peacettw: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2010
According to the State Returning Officer on NTA, 9:05AM, Peter Obi won the election with 97,000 votes. Followed by Soludo with 57,000, Chris Ngige with 50,000 and Chris Uba with 27,000 votes
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by peacettw: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2010
Congratulations, Mr Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by timbuktu1: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2010
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by Shoot2Kill: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2010
Fuxk Mr OBI
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by illusion2: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2010
This happened mainly due to the fact that Yar'Adull wasn't araound to give proper instructions to the police/army.

This election will be struck down at the Tribunal,Goodluck will be in charge for the re-run & Soludo will be massively rigged in as per the normal trend.

PDP - POWER !

Peeeee Deeeee Peeeee - PROGRESS !!

Peeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeee - POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by Luvties(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2010
Lets the people votes count! Congratulate the winner. grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by newmaster(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2010
I LIKE THIS RESULT, FUXK PEEEEEE DEEE FEEEEEEEE, CONGRATULATION TO MR PETER OBI, HAAAAAHAAAAAAA
UPPPPP UPPPPPP APGA
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by bobosunny: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2010
This is a sham. An election where more than 50% of the voters were disenfranchised can not be said to be free and fair. How come we have approximately 200,000 votes in a state where there are almost 2 million registered voters?

The moment they caught that APGA man with fake voters' cards, I knew they were up to something. Now I know who was behind the snatching of ballot boxes yesterday!
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by blacksta(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2010
bobo_sunny:

This is a sham. An election where more than 50% of the voters were disenfranchised can not be said to be free and fair. How come we have approximately 200,000 votes in a state where there are almost 2 million registered voters?

The moment they caught that APGA man with fake voters' cards, I knew they were up to something. Now I know who was behind the snatching of ballot boxes yesterday!

The courts are waiting for you and People deceiving party and by the Grace of God it will last for 4years
Re: Peter Obi Has Won The Election! by snowdrops(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2010
50 years after independence
Nigeria still cannot organise a credible election

(1) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan, Govs In Secret Deal-we Stand By Our Story – Saturday Punch / Which Way Nigeria? / Re: Ogun State Goverment May Go Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.