Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. (2417 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
This gal thinks she's smart she wanna eat her cake and have it, she doesn't know I got a leaf frm king solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines, the guy refused to be friend zoned by any of the women he met,

This gal came around today and as usual she wore her tight fitting cloth thinking she'll get me to press and touch her and then she'll make demands and leave after I've fulfilled her desires,today I locked up my urge to touch her, she askd for my fone, I told her wth the most husky voice to beat it that I ain't giving her, so she went to my table and took it, I didn't drag the fone wth her, after a while she dropped the fone and went to the glass styling her hair wth brush and comb,initially I'd close in the gap between me and her and make attempt to smooch her which always leads to frustrating er'ctions on my part which leads to nowhere but me going to the toilet to clean my dick frm sp'erm drool of my dick, no thanks to her forming nature.

I can't blame myself she's beautiful,hot and sexy wth an hour glass shape, not to forget that when she moves, her yansh shakes like the eye ball of an albino trying to balance his sight on a paper to read an article, d day I got a full hug frm her which led to a non injurious and non violent collision of my chest and her soft gigantic breasts, I had a new definition of softness cos those breasts are big and soft and round, infact whenever I see her breasts I always consider going into water melon farming and drop barbing cos watermelon is the next best thing that shares resemblance wth those lovely creatures adorning the land mass of her feminine chest, and both breast have sworn to stick to each other always like an handicap leg amputee and his crutches.

She's sweet and she has chop my money very well, even though I've not fvcked her yet even though it's one of my ambitions in life in dis 2017 at least I've smooched her and dat is a testimony on it's own, but lately when I touch her or come close to her she'll refuse to come close to me too jus like drake refuse to come closer to the venue of the video shoot of wizkid's come closer video let alone appearing in the video.
Whenver I near her she'll say I should shift back, that I can go and pregnate her wth the way I've come close to her cos she can sense dat I have a very high agro.
But she will not fail to ask me for things, one guy dat she claims is her ex was passing and she showed him to me and she said they dated for 2 and half years and he deceived her, I didn't want to tell her that I know him and he's my customer, as a matter of fact the guy is even owing me #300 for his hair cut it was initially #1200 cos of accumulated haircut but he has been able to pay and reduce it to #300.

If she can give him a chance why can't I be given, so today I crossed my heart like letter T and I spoke up and told her to go and stop killing me since she can't give me her heart then she should let me be, and she was asking me wat's wrong wth me and why I'm acting like a kid, so I told that I'm acting like a kid cos she has refused to let me show her the adult part of me which is romantic,sexy, loving and caring, she was speechless like that song on michael jackson's tenth album (invincible) released in 2001, she shook her head from left to right, I wish I didn't mean wat I said to her but I meant it, I jus hope she will come back and beg me and stop allowing ogbanje disturb the feelings I have for her, I pray she'll com and beg cos I'm dying already,

5 Likes

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by NairalandCS(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
NairalandCS:
cheesy
so u came here to eat guguru abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
story for the gods

#300 #1200 na wa even poor people dey get mouth talk cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Olanrefront3355(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dude got talent grin

5 Likes

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
cool
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by DarkMagic(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy grin
I know dat feeling..
But OP..manage ehn grin
Na u do urself
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
DarkMagic:
cheesy grin I know dat feeling.. But OP..manage ehn grin Na u do urself
how I take do myself?

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
Dude got talent grin
thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

i swear your sense of humour is impeccable like the boobz of my great grand mom at 21

dont worry bro.................bitch's gonna come beg you soon...........

Dat ass gonna be yours in no time cheesy wink cheesy

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

i swear your sense of humour is impeccable like the boobz of my great grand mom at 21

dont worry bro.................bitch's gonna come beg you soon...........

Dat ass gonna be yours in no time cheesy wink cheesy
amen bro, I need to love dat gal,her body needs my love I can sense it, I jus dnt knw why nepa is always taking the light in her brain when she's wth me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by drnoel: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
This gal thinks she's smart she wanna eat her cake and have it, she doesn't know I got a leaf frm king solomon who had 700 wives and 300 concubines, the guy refused to be friend zoned by any of the women he met,

This gal came around today and as usual she wore her tight fitting cloth thinking she'll get me to press and touch her and then she'll make demands and leave after I've fulfilled her desires,today I locked up my urge to touch her, she askd for my fone, I told her wth the most husky voice to beat it that I ain't giving her, so she went to my table and took it, I didn't drag the fone wth her, after a while she dropped the fone and went to the glass styling her hair wth brush and comb,initially I'd close in the gap between me and her and make attempt to smooch her which always leads to frustrating er'ctions on my part which leads to nowhere but me going to the toilet to clean my dick frm sp'erm drool of my dick, no thanks to her forming nature.

I can't blame myself she's beautiful,hot and sexy wth an hour glass shape, not to forget that when she moves, her yansh shakes like the eye ball of an albino trying to balance his sight on a paper to read an article, d day I got a full hug frm her which led to a non injurious and non violent collision of my chest and her soft gigantic breasts, I had a new definition of softness cos those breasts are big and soft and round, infact whenever I see her breasts I always consider going into water melon farming and drop barbing cos watermelon is the next best thing that shares resemblance wth those lovely creatures adorning the land mass of her feminine chest, and both breast have sworn to stick to each other always like an handicap leg amputee and his crutches.

She's sweet and she has chop my money very well, even though I've not fvcked her yet even though it's one of my ambitions in life in dis 2017 at least I've smooched her and dat is a testimony on it's own, but lately when I touch her or come close to her she'll refuse to come close to me too jus like drake refuse to come closer to the venue of the video shoot of wizkid's come closer video let alone appearing in the video.
Whenver I near her she'll say I should shift back, that I can go and pregnate her wth the way I've come close to her cos she can sense dat I have a very high agro.
But she will not fail to ask me for things, one guy dat she claims is her ex was passing and she showed him to me and she said they dated for 2 and half years and he deceived her, I didn't want to tell her that I know him and he's my customer, as a matter of fact the guy is even owing me #300 for his hair cut it was initially #1200 cos of accumulated haircut but he has been able to pay and reduce it to #300.

If she can give him a chance why can't I be given, so today I crossed my heart like letter T and I spoke up and told her to go and stop killing me since she can't give me her heart then she should let me be, and she was asking me wat's wrong wth me and why I'm acting like a kid, so I told that I'm acting like a kid cos she has refused to let me show her the adult part of me which is romantic,sexy, loving and caring, she was speechless like that song on michael jackson's tenth album (invincible) released in 2001, she shook her head from left to right, I wish I didn't mean wat I said to her but I meant it, I jus hope she will come back and beg me and stop allowing ogbanje disturb the feelings I have for her, I pray she'll com and beg cos I'm dying already,

Falls out of thread *gidibam*
My son ur problems are too much, that's why u won't see that pants talk less smell the honey. Repackage urself no woman wants a guy she can play around her fingers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Learnstuffs: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
OP, your story made my day. U are damn funny. Girls are a lot confused

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by moorevic(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
op sorry about the treatment

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Slimydude49(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Your wordplay is top notch
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by sauceEEP(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Funny dude...
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slimydude49:
Your wordplay is top notch
thank you!
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
A good display of words. Above all, the fact that your story is probably non-fictional makes it even more unique.. Nice one Op

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by CheedyJ(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
All your own talk is always about sex, sex, sex,dont u get tired, haba....

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by sabanageorge(f): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
sabanageorge:
Your witty use of similes and metaphors render your writing incredibly hilarious. Though you overuse them, but it's funny nonetheless.
thank you, hope u're good today?
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
CheedyJ:
All your own talk is always about sex, sex, sex,dont u get tired, haba....
can't someone talk abt sex in peace again?
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by CheedyJ(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
can't someone talk abt sex in peace again?
f
Lol. .u can oo after all it's a free world but too much of everything is bad na
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
CheedyJ:
f
Lol. .u can oo after all it's a free world but too much of everything is bad na
it's not too much,it's just normal
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
L
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Starboytwo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
jonaifame22:
L
How far with the babe? is she pregnant now?
Re: I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. by jonaifame22(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wiziman:
How far with the babe? is she pregnant now?
no

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped Her. Now I'm A Drunkard And A Sadist! Could She Be Responsible? / DREAMS & DATES ( Love Seriez ) / Meet The Lady Who Cut Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.