Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call (1368 Views)

Using Android Studio Offline / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / I Need Help With Android Studio! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call by ericoleon(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2017
Been battling with Android Studio for weeks now, from one challenge to another.
Yet I havent still been able to fully get android studio running properly. I have resolved about 4 different error messages. still more error messages are still popping up.
The first was "Gradle sync failed"
Then I went to stackoverflow and resolved it.
then another error, and another and another.
Its becoming very tiresome
the present error msg now is
"Unable to get the Cmake version located at C:/users/eric/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk/cmake/bin"

I am using android studio version 3.0
Pls profs did you face this challenges to when using AS for the first time and how did you resolve your issues

thanks pls I eagerly anticipate your response
Re: Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call by Maj196(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Check the file directory to ascertain if Indeed the Cmake is not located there. If not search for it or maybe re-download the studio to a latest version.
Re: Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call by collinslevi(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Try updating it.... See if that works
Re: Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call by ericoleon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Maj196:
Check the file directory to ascertain if Indeed the Cmake is not located there. If not search for it or maybe re-download the studio to a latest version.
thanks
I havve checked the directory, couldn't find Cmake
Re: Android Studio Professionals Pls Help......sos Call by ericoleon(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
collinslevi:
Try updating it.... See if that works
I have tried updating it, I uninstalled the previous version and intalled the a newer version released in
oct 2017.

Thanks for input

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That A Lot Of Software Companies In Nigeria Don't Use C++ / Which Of These TV Products Is The Best? / Help Needed: Mobile Application Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.