Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive (432 Views)

Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure / Ashura Procession In Nigeria: Dead And Injured People (Graphic Photos) / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive by Dereformer(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

Government functionaries now move to London either secretly or in group to get instructions from Buhari.

This to me shows how we have failed as a country. We have made ourselves a laughing stock in the international scene.

The same Buhari who called for the impeachment of Yaradua is now in the shoes of the former president.

Even if Buhari is dead, the powers that be are hell bent on deceiving Nigerians for the next two years.

As of today, those running Nigeria never stood for or got elected in any election.

Rocha's okorocha has come out to tell us that Buhari will be in Nigeria within the next two weeks.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.[center]Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

Government functionaries now move to London either secretly or in group to get instructions from Buhari.

This to me shows how we have failed as a country. We have made ourselves a laughing stock in the international scene.

The same Buhari who called for the impeachment of Yaradua is now in the shoes of the former president.

Even if Buhari is dead, the powers that be are hell bent on deceiving Nigerians for the next two years.

As of today, those running Nigeria never stood for or got elected in any election.

Rocha's okorocha has come out to tell us that Buhari will be in Nigeria within the next two weeks.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.[/center]Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.
Re: Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
No be only tenor na treble, alto, soprano.
Re: Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive by optional1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
you guys should let this man to rest in peace nah.
Re: Why Buhari May Complete His Tenure Outside Nigeria Dead or alive by Dereformer(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Dereformer:
Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.[center]Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.[/center]Over two months ago, the capital and sit of government of Nigeria was moved from Abuja to London.

I am sure, very sure that the cabals at the presidency are rehearsing the lies to dish out in two weeks time.

(1) (Reply)

NORTH EAST: First Nigerian Woman To Win A UN Award Dr. Rebecca Doli Emerges / President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha / Breaking: Kidnap Igbonla College Students Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.