Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha (431 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me / I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha during an interview with Channels TV said he was shocked to see President Buhari when he visited him in London.

Okorocha who was among the APC delegates that visited the president said Buhari has lost weight but was in good health.

He added that contrary to reports Buhari was on life support and on hospital bed, he was surprised to see the president full of life in the UK state house.

Okorocha explained that despite the conspiracy and confusing stories on Buhari’s health after Acting President Yemi Osinbajo visited him on the 11th of July, Buhari was in good spirits and would return shortly.

“Even then, most people didn’t believe it. But to my greatest shock, when I arrived in London with the Party Chairman and the governors of Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Nasarawa and the Minister of Transport, we saw a man that was full of humour as usual and we were wondering whether it is the same person that they are talking about,” he said.

“All I can say is that Mr President is in good health, he is not on life support and he will soon be back. And he is not in the hospital. I was thinking I was going to see him in the hospital, but he is not even in the hospital. He was at home relaxing and having a good time.”

The governor said he was surprised Buhari had not returned to Nigeria considering how healthy he looked.

“When I made enquiries as to why he is still waiting, why he is still not back home, all I got as an answer is that he is just taking some vitamins to increase his appetite to regain his lost weight.

Also Read: Why Fayose was not allowed to visit President Buhari

“But I think the man is in good spirits and I think the prayers of Nigerians have worked to a great extent and President Buhari is coming back in full force to resume his work. What Nigerians should be talking about now is what should be his next line of action.”

On when Buhari is likely to return to, he said: “The Buhari I saw two days ago will be back to Nigeria as soon as possible. I don’t think that he will stay longer than necessary, unless for some other reasons. I saw a man that was quite healthy, in high spirits and very sound – except for the fact that he has lost a bit of weight.”

Source :- https://www.ayola.tv/president-buhari-lost-weight-shocked-see-governor-rochas-okorocha/

Re: President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: President Buhari Has Lost Weight I Was Shocked When I Saw Him - Okorocha by Mynd44: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017

(1)

Photo: President Buhari Murdered Her 6 Children & Husband / APC Meeting, Orders Political Appointees To Remit 10% Of Salary To Party / Let's Use Social Media Positively To Push Our Leaders To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.