Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,914 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child (33017 Views)

Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by sundamonex(m): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2017
End time mum grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by HamzGbol(m): 5:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Mother of the year....she deserves Grammy Award!
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by basilake9: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Did u go to mayflower
ecoeco:

Ooohh

I Wish my mother tough lik dis

Dat my French teacher dos days for hear am

I neva learn English finish
U de teach me
je suis mapelle.... Nonsense

#Eco99#
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by KELVINXY: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Is there still laws against child abuse and maltreatment.

Cus if i knw that woman I did ask her to sue the schl and the teacher too for that
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Ezi39: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
abbeyty:
I don't support teachers CANNING their students for any reason but the woman too need to be CANNED, They are both bullies
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:56am On Jul 25, 2017
yellowbar demons.... TUFIAKWA
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
A child raised by a thug mother, and you wonder why the child got canned in the first place?. She already sent thr wrong signal to her child with her action
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by ivolt: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2017
nofuckz:
She would definitely weep over that child someday . It's no curse but a factual statement.

You are wrong, some teachers are only good at flogging and assault.
Cane don't change personality.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Ezi39: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Olisa Metu once did so and he had since received a national disgrace for it. Teachers are not meant to be dealt with when they carry out discipline. Even the Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child. "
I have witnessed many harassment of teachers by some parents and it did not end well with those children. This should serve as another lesson for those that are yet to give teachers the honour they deserve.
It is only those teachers that are harassing students sexually that deserve ill treatment.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by LoveJesus87(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are not contracting a thug to kill their husbands,
They are contracting thugs to beat up teachers and sidechicks.

That's why thuggery and touting is the most promising career there
funny grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by abbeyty(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Ezi39 post=58802157][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by tpalan(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Ooohh

U de teach me

#Eco99#

Huge foo.l
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by tpalan(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Farmerforlife:
He who lives by the cane, should die by the cane. Some teachers just use our children's backs to vent their recession frustrations.

Kudos to the mum.

Kudos to your stupity. What will such a child take as example to live by in life?

Part of the duties of school as vehicle of socialization is discipline. If the corporal discipline was truly heavy handed, a complaint should have been raised with the school authority or law enforcement.

You be big #mumu
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Opeakins(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Igboro woman grin sad
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by lilytender: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If they are not contracting a thug to kill their husbands,
They are contracting thugs to beat up teachers and sidechicks.

That's why thuggery and touting is the most promising career there

And they produce children like Evans, Vampire, Nnamdi Kanu, e.t.c.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Austinoiz post=58795769]It can only be Mama Olanike Olanighi[/quote

No one asked of ur mother's name grin.... #anyway, noted grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Austinoiz(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=olaniyisamuel post=58809160][/quote]

Samuel Olanike Olaniyi, I sight u ma gee grin grin
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Samuel Olanike Olaniyi, I sight u ma gee grin grin

#For ur mind..... #no qualms..... #U d boss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Zieristclair(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Ooohh

U de teach me

#Eco99#
hehehehehe!
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
tpalan:

Kudos to your stupity. What will such a child take as example to live by in life?

Part of the duties of school as vehicle of socialization is discipline. If the corporal discipline was truly heavy handed, a complaint should have been raised with the school authority or law enforcement.

You be big #mumu

It is far better that the child takes his mother stance on resistance to injustice as an example to live by in his life, than to take his teacher's creed that it is acceptable to violently oppress those who happen to be less powerful than you.

Discipline is not uniquely imparted through violent beatings, but by instilling a punitive system that is not only just, but is seen to be just. The same school authority should have put in place a system whereby the teacher would have raised a complaint against the student for more reasonable punishment. As far as I am concerned, he resorted to an unjust procedure and was paid back in his own coin.

As for the insulting comments that you seem so free with, I see that caning in your childhood does not seem to have instilled any discipline in you, or at least, your tongue. A disciplined individual does not go around insulting total strangers on social media.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by tpalan(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Farmerforlife:

It is far better that the child takes his mother stance on resistance to injustice as an example to live by in his life, than to take his teacher's creed that it is acceptable to violently oppress those who happen to be less powerful than you.

Discipline is not uniquely imparted through violent beatings, but by instilling a punitive system that is not only just, but is seen to be just. The same school authority should have put in place a system whereby the teacher would have raised a complaint against the student for more reasonable punishment. As far as I am concerned, he resorted to an unjust procedure and was paid back in his own coin.

As for the insulting comments that you seem so free with, I see that caning in your childhood does not seem to have instilled any discipline in you, or at least, your tongue. A disciplined individual does not go around insulting total strangers on social media.

You are talking gibberish. If a parent don't want the school system of discipline, homeschooling is an option not resorting to bringing hoodlums into a school.

Your stance on this issue shows no one bothered with discipline when you were growing up.

If my insult got to you, also remember you don't just write anything on a public forum cos it's free.

Pele.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
tpalan:

You are talking gibberish. If a parent don't want the school system of discipline, homeschooling is an option not resorting to bringing hoodlums into a school.

Your stance on this issue shows no one bothered with discipline when you were growing up.

If my insult got to you, also remember you don't just write anything on a public forum cos it's free.

Pele.

In a country where huge numbers of 'graduates' use miracle centers to adjust their F9 in English, and to whom, the best of speech is found in obscene rap music, I can understand why it would sound like gibberish to you, that is of course, assuming that you really are a graduate.

For what it's worth, not everyone can afford homeschooling, or desires it. Your suggestion that one who does not like a public service, should just go home, is playground juvenile, as is the rest of your comment. The lady presumably pays taxes, and therefore has the right to make use of any public institution.

Don't flatter yourself that your insult got to me. Your status is far from that of a person whose comment will make a difference in my life. I was just hoping that some background glimmer of reason in the depth of that immature murk would prevail.

Guess I was wrong there.
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by tpalan(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Farmerforlife:

In a country where huge numbers of 'graduates' use miracle centers to adjust their F9 in English, and to whom, the best of speech is found in obscene rap music, I can understand why it would sound like gibberish to you, that is of course, assuming that you really are a graduate.

For what it's worth, not everyone can afford homeschooling, or desires it. Your suggestion that one who does not like a public service, should just go home, is playground juvenile, as is the rest of your comment. The lady presumably pays taxes, and therefore has the right to make use of any public institution.

Don't flatter yourself that your insult got to me. Your status is far from that of a person whose comment will make a difference in my life. I was just hoping that some background glimmer of reason in the depth of that immature murk would prevail.

Guess I was wrong there.

Seeing that your so called height of your reasoning still prefer to justify a mother resorting to maurading low livers to seek redress for her child in a school, says a lot about you.

It's obvious you prefer a dystopian, anarchic society to sanity and this is also a strong pointer that you and I are not of the same brood, so no need trading ripostes with you.

Enjoy your evening
Re: Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child by Ndipe(m): 3:06am On May 02, 2018
Very very funny. smiley

krissconnect:
Pishures or keep your news in ur pocket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / Ogun: Classrooms In Agbado Comprehensive High School Collapse After Heavy Rain / Unilorin Release Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.