Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. (664 Views)

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / Man Killed After Surgeon Left A Needle In His Body After Surgery / 8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by incrediblepraise: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
We all want to save each other’s lives when given the opportunity. That’s why no matter how bizarre this method may appear to you, there’s no harm in trying especially when a person’s life is at stake.
One of the most popular death attacks is stroke. It happens when the capillaries of a human brain begin to tear apart and the brain suffers from oxygen shortage that will causes brain cells to die. When this occurs, aid should always be around the corner and try to keep an alert mind.
Here is what you should do if somebody’s about to have a stroke:
Don’t move his body at all cause. You must produce a needle, a simple one will do if you don’t have a medical one (which is preferred), then light to be sterilized. After that, use the needle to prick each of the 10 fingers in the person’s hands just millimeters from the nail.
To keep the blood flowing through, prick the fingers a little rough or you can massage and tighten them in case of slow blood.
This method will revive the consciousness of the person. If their mouth is crooked, massage the ears until red to improve their blood flow. Afterwards, also pierce the left ear of the person using the needle, you must ensure two blood drops from it so in a while, the nerves will come dow and cause the end of the person’s twitching.
Lastly, take the person to the hospital once recovered.
Chinese people have been practicing this method for centuries now and claimed a 100% effectiveness.

Source: Healthy Living Style
Source: http://www.worldhealthguide.org.

Cc;lalasticlala,mynd44...
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by incrediblepraise: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls move this to the front page...
Save someones life.
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by Ever8054: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
needle in my pocket...?..what if my phone ring and I deep my hand in a hurry?...

Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by Centyakam(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
noted. cool
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by AnaCheks(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by Benjom(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Splendid! Wonders shall never end.
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by Sebastine1994(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
We Are Africans and not chinese. This is a painful method you dey suggestions. I have finished queens language
Re: Always Keep A Needle In Your Pocket,,, The Reason Would Shock You. by stGabrielo(m): 12:49am On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin I wonder who this post epp (1) who will go with a needle all around hunting for stroke patient (2)your phone rings,you put hand in ya pocket and get pricked by a needlegrin you get annoy and throway am (3) if I see stroke patient,I'll first run cos police matter.....

I rest ma case jawe....grin
let's hear your quote/view on this...........

(1) (Reply)

The Weight Loss Journey / Strange Ways People Did Things Before Modern Conveniences / Must Read!! See 10 Reasons You Should Drink Or Swallow S.perm After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.