Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Weight Loss Journey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Weight Loss Journey (668 Views)

Nigerian Guy Burst To Tears As He Couldn’t Carry The Weight He Boasted To Carry / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weight Loss Journey by covbrand(f): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2017
I gave birth to my bundle of joy on the month of may; and more than three months after I haven't lost a single kg from the 29kg I gained during pregnancy. Before I became pregnant i weighed 76kg but currently I weigh about 99kg.

Ordinarily, I thought after giving birth all the weight will drop like dominoes, but that has proven not to be true.

I have tried to take walks and cut my diet but none has really worked for me; I think it's mainly because I have been very inconsistent with my pursue.

so I decided to start this page to show my battles and journey through this labyrinth.
Re: The Weight Loss Journey by Juwton: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.
Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.
The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.
Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.
If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203
Re: The Weight Loss Journey by covbrand(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
so today I tried to watch my portion even though just as an average Nigerian my meal was carbohydrate packed and I have to consider the fact that am still breastfeeding.

Breakfast
*rice and fish

lunch
* ice cream and Pancakes

Dinner
* nil..

RESULT
I got more calories than I needed and my meals were mostly unhealthy but I hope to be better tomorrow.
Re: The Weight Loss Journey by covbrand(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
I didn't post anything yesterday because my baby was fuzzy, so I will share my meals for today and a few beauty tips I think works.

Breakfast
porridge yam

lunch
spagetti

dinner
nil

RESULTS
though my meal was carbohydrate filled, I eat in really small portions, and I breastfeed which burns calories too.

BEAUTY TIPS
a paste of baking soda and water can be used to exfoliate the face. it's mild enough to be used twice a week.

(1) (Reply)

High Pcv / Toyin Saraki's NGO Leads The Charge For Universal Health Coverage At UNGA 2017 / Do You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.