Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Where Are My Accusers? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are My Accusers? (6365 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
I av joined d Nairaland police. It's time I av to have more than 1 accounts too. I mean if everybody is having more than one, why can't I have too.

Im my little time acting 4evergod, it has enabled me check the psychological levels of brains here. The atheists who detected I am no 4evergod are truly highly intelligent:
Lepasharon, Hopefullandlord, Dalaman, Ranchoddas

As we use to say, Felixmoron is the most unintelligent head on this forum
cheesy The mumu already concluded I'm 4evergod.

And Emmanystone who isn't a familiar name, suspecting Otem? Guys, don't u think that's another 4evergod? Time to switch to my real monicker and make jest of the brain dead doctor Felixmoron.

Mission accomplished!

Felixmor see your life. The troll ended up exposing you. grin grin grin.

You are truly a Felixmumu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
Someone is disappointed.
You thought he will never show up again
Lmao grin

Guy u be mumu aswear. Pls go and av a brain reevaluation form given u. Fill d form let a psychologist check ur brain. Fishbrain is more sound than urs. slowpoke cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:
All the atheists barking on 4everGod to show up, all these while have suddenly become puppies.....

Chai undecided

This mumudeen instantly became my follower including kingebukasblog. Means a known thief can still dupe their dead brains, lol. See what theism is doing to brains, gullibility undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Felixmor see your life. The troll ended up exposing you. grin grin grin.

You are truly a Felixmumu.
I teh u. If dat 419 shows up & give any excuse, I'm sure he'll still end up believing it. Felixmoron needs urgent medical attention.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:
Fake. This is not 4evagod

Brain detector: Excellent brain cheesy
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
I teh u. If dat 419 shows up & give any excuse, I'm sure he'll still end up believing it. Felixmoron needs urgent medical attention.

His brain has been sleeping for over a year now.

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

This mumudeen instantly became my follower including kingebukasblog. Means a known thief can still dupe their dead brains, lol. See what theism is doing to brains, gullibility undecided

I already know you are not 4EVERGOD , you sent analice a pm , didnt you ?

I just wanted to observe how this vacuous subterfuge will make any sense .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

How else will he prove himself?

Brain detector status: Very low signal...detector malfunctioning or brain malfunctioning....pls wait...

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

Brain detector status: Very low signal...detector malfunctioning or brain malfunctioning....pls wait...

Hehehehe, Who are you fooling?
Yourself.
Fraud!
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by jonbellion(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmm
Maybe the Abrahamic God only created felixomor
Since he thinks unbelievers believe random chance caused everything even random chance can't produce such dumbfuckery. This was an intentional but rather unfortunate creation maybe the sentiment beings wanted to compete who could make a creation who would be regarded as the greatest laughing stock
His brain is definitely subhuman no doubt sub earthlike to be precise. To even compare him with other primates or mammalian species is insulting to the human race and the beloved species of planet earth

5 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

They are so sad and shamed that 4everGod turned out to be a criminal, he was someone they revered and believed in as a brother in the lord. Felixomor even had to tell.lies to support him.when he was caught with his bbfever moniker claiming he was a 15 years old American teenager that wanted to buy a car in Nigeria. The fool felixomor claimed he knows a 10 years old that owns a car in a stupid show of support to his criminal brother in the lord. Felixmoron still claims the liar and the theif 4everGod is the atheist night mare. A liar that claims he's half white when he isn't. He claimed he raised a dead nameless person back to life. Claimed to have healed a nameless nairalander of HIV through the phone among many other ridiculous lies. Felixmumu has gone nuts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
jonbellion:
Hmm
Maybe the Abrahamic God only created felixomor
Since he thinks unbelievers believe random chance caused everything even random chance can't produce such dumbfuckery. This was an intentional but rather unfortunate creation maybe the sentiment beings wanted to compete who could make a creation who would be regarded as the greatest laughing stock
His brain is definitely subhuman no doubt sub earthlike to be precise. To even compare him with other primates or mammalian species is insulting to the human race and the beloved species of planet earth

I already explained why atheists create fake monikers. Cowardice
You only prove this thread right.

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, Who are you fooling?
Yourself.
Fraud!

So he's now a fraud. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by jonbellion(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

I already explained why atheists create fake monikers. Cowardice
You only prove this thread right.

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create
wow
Such genius
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

He doesn't have to do that.
I remember what all of u said before

You people said you wanted him to show up.
And now he showed up, you are giving excuses
You are even "we will move from there"

Please go and bring those others who were barking all these while

Brain detector status: This brain is dead or 'sleeping' pls insert a living brain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

Brain detector status: This doesn't work like a human brain...pls remove and fix back into the brainchecking slot. Thanks....

grin grin. Felixmumu.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

Brain detector status: Brainwashed?

Sharrap.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, here is a fraud moniker impersonating 4everGod moniker please do the needful,
Thanks
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

So he's now a fraud. grin

I already told you categorically that any account can be hacked.
Yes or No?
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by geoworldedu: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

How else will he prove himself?

How else? Is this proof enough if you happen to be the accused?
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]They are so sad and shamed that 4everGod turned out to be a criminal, he was someone they revered and believed in as a brother in the lord. Felixomor even had to tell.lies to support him.when he was caught with his bbfever moniker claiming he was a 15 years old American teenager that wanted to buy a car in Nigeria. The fool felixomor claimed he knows a 10 years old that owns a car in a stupid show of support to his criminal brother in the lord. Felixmoron still claims the liar and the theif 4everGod is the atheist night mare. A liar that claims he's half white when he isn't. He claimed he raised a dead nameless person back to life. Claimed to have healed a nameless nairalander of HIV through the phone among many other ridiculous lies. Felixmumu has gone nuts[/s].

Mumudeen, even google can help you out on countries where children own and drive cars.
You have repeated this foolishness for a long time. Because no one responded to you, you think its wise. Sorry.

Secondly, you already admitted that 4everGod was a nightmare to you because he was a major voice of Christians. so Cop out.

Thirdly, I already told you also that there is nothing that cant be faked on this site.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
geoworldedu:

How else? Is this proof enough if you happen to be the accused?

Nothing on this website is proof enough.
I don't even know the real person behind your moniker.

I dare you to show your real identity.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

I already told you categorically that any account can be hacked.
Yes or No?

Shut up you fool. The person behind the moniker has already said you are an idiotic fool. Deal with it and stop baaing like a senseless goat.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by geoworldedu: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Nothing on this website is proof enough.
I don't even know the real person behind your moniker.

I dare you to show your real identity.

Show urs first then I'll show mine. I'm waiting for you to do that.

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Shut up you fool. The person behind the moniker has already said you are an idiotic fool. Deal with it and stop baaing like a senseless goat[/s].
Mumudeen
Oh so the person behind that moniker is now your friend ba?
Liars of the same feather

Ediort
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
geoworldedu:

Show urs first then I'll show mine. I'm waiting for you to do that.

Then rest,
Any accusation you make here is tantamount to rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

VIDEO; Live Snake Crawls Out Of Woman's Private Part During Prayers / Can A Born Again Be A Politician In Nigeria? / Announcing: The Temple of the Sacred Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.