Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (37511 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by mecussey(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
It will start like a protest and will later mature into a revolution. .. TB JOSHUA

I heard it, no wonder the man dey plan relocate to Isreal.

7 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
We will also annex omenka's village whether he likes it or not

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by presented007(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Kkk
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Generalyemi(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
jomonic:
All the oppressed people in Nigeria must come together irrespective of tribe.

no.. .
igbos and yorubas can't come together

don't paint it.. they hate each other

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ObaroFaisal(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Mad Men everywhere

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by obyno2017: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin this is getting quite interesting,the zoo must fall with Afonjas Afonjos bad belle grin

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ruggedized1: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
UnknownT:
Southern Kaduna, the Hawaii of Biafra grin grin

You took it from me.

OSETIGO

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by mmsen: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
NOBODY wants to be anchored with the core North.

NO ONE.

Why would they? What do you get from Sokoto, Borno, Katsina and the other useless emirates in the North besides senseless terrorism (whether that be Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen), child marriage, awful leadership, poverty and gross stupidity?

And that is why I keep insisting that the solution is not for the Igbos to leave but for the rest of Nigeria to come together and push the core North out of the union. They are a cancer on not just Nigeria but west Africa at large.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by gistsky: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Looking good is a good business. Call for ur beautiful beads at affordable prices.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by michaelfriday44(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
rubbish who is he to speak for the whole southern kaduna people. am not saying he is not right but southern kaduna people are minority , if any shit should start today they will be clear like grass.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
It will start like a protest and will later mature into a revolution. .. TB JOSHUA
some didnt believe it

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Elcuba:
I represent Borno and we are going with Biafra too!

Igbo kwenu!

Welcome to the life of Marginalisation from the world most tribalistic and selfish lot. How much development other than crime have they brought to your enclave other than crime and come to think of it who IPOB ep?
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by naughtyendowed(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
evilyoruba:
Afonja oh afonja....diabolical cowards...scratched tiger ugly 2 faced skull miners...shame on you

DD an afonja snatch ur wife? undecided

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Coldfeet(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra is LAND OF THE RISING SUN! who ever hid my first comment should do same again and watch the sun disappear from their lives.

Ndi Obi ojoor tongue

10 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Sanchez01: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Hayah:
Now, this is becoming a BIG joke
It has always been.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Jaynom(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2017
feelgoodInc:
Biafra will annex southern Kaduna.

I hope you guys know danfulani is one of kaduna's graetest
I don't think he knows how hateful Igbos are towards even Northern Christians

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ExInferis(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Enough of all these jokes.

I'm still having a hard time accepting one Igbo state into Biafra and then this?

Southern Kaduna should remain with the North.

We don't need them.

They contribute nothing.

All they do is get drunk and make bastard babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Matam(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Just imagining the map, it's true we share the values with the igbos, it's also true that we want to be separated from the core North, but I don't believe the middle belt will want to be joined with biafrans, so I'm sure that is his opinion not the middle belt. I know because I'm from that region.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Elcuba: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
baysol:

Welcome to the life of Marginalisation from the world most tribalistic and selfish lot. How much development other than crime have they brought to your enclave other than crime and come to think of it who IPOB ep?

At least they aren't terrorist! Neither are they killer herdsmen!

Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Kobicove(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Who made kanu the voice of the igbos today? Keep wondering while things happen under your nose

For your information nobody made Nnamdi Kanu the spokesperson of the Igbos, he arrogated the role of 'emperor' to himself undecided
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Samirana360:
oneday biafra go show......buh bro southern kaduna is far ooo ...abi una wan be biafran state in diaspora?.....lol

Tell them the unwise and the fly wey no dey listen naim go go into the grave with the dead body.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
Biafra is LAND OF THE RISING SUN! who ever hid my first comment should do same again and watch the sun disappear from their lives.

Ndi Obi ojoor tongue
if Biafra come into existence,it a good development for the igbos,but somehow I feel it a political tactics for giving the present governement a menial problem of distraction

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Dayum! this shiit! is getting real! I ve said it before that biafra isn't just About Igbos or nnamdi kalu alone, Biafra is about every one who believes in liberation and every one who has become fed up and Angry about the so called union called nigeria. and believe it or not millions of nigerians are tired of nigeria thanks to Nnamdi Kanu everyone is waking up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Kobicove:

For your information nobody made Nnamdi Kanu the spokesperson of the Igbos, he arrogated the role of 'emperor' to himself undecided
Nobody made him the voice of the igbos but now he makes headlines everyday. Like I said, keep wondering while things happen under your nose

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Sall(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2017
How do they plane to achieve that. Despite the distance from east to the north.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Trendirabingi: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Coldfeet:

Ndi Obi ojoor tongue
THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED, QUEENS OF THE BIAFRAN SUN..

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by obyno2017: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Matam:
Just imagining the map, it's true we share the values with the igbos, it's also true that we want to be separated from the core North, but I don't believe the middle belt will want to be joined with biafrans, so I'm sure that is his opinion not the middle belt. I know because I'm from that region.
He knw it will not be possible but he's trying to display his annoyance to the Muslim North,the only implication is that they may start killing the southern Kaduna people again because of this statement. I just pity you southern kaduna indigene for sharing the same region with these bloody folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is Nnamdi KANU doing with a man named DanFULANI?
Enough of all these jokes.

I'm still having a hard time accepting one Igbo state into Biafra and then this?

Southern Kaduna should remain with the North.

And what is he doing with a man named John?

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by YelloweWest: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
If that's what the people of southern Kaduna want then so be it.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by proeast(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
oluwafemi113:
is this for real ?
You people can continue looking at Sokoto & Abuja for solidarity while a lot of underground work and realignment is going on between the SE, SS and Christian areas of MB. Every discerning person knows that Nigeria is living in its last days as an entity, just like the Soviet Union in the late 80's and early 90's. I pity those that would be caught unawares. God Bless Biafra!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by fanedrive(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Hayah:
Now, this is becoming a BIG joke
;Clowns all around grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Some people thinks its a joke but hey we are still watching. I for one have no problem with biafra , so long as they dont drag people who dont want to be part of it by force. Like my bini people will say "lets quarrel ,after all since we have been playing what did we get from it". Since we have been one nigeria, what did we get from it?,if dividing will be better,so be it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.