Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (37510 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
baysol:

You like your IPOB brothers are totally consumed by tribalism and hatred. I'm sorry for the myopic ones that follow yall as they will produce nothing from their union other than crime.
hahahaha why are u this pained don't worry part of ur yellowbar land will be annexed to us, especially our Lagos grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
evilyoruba:
Afonja oh afonja....diabolical cowards...scratched tiger ugly 2 faced skull miners...shame on you

lmao
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

What is Nnamdi KANU doing with a man named DanFULANI?
Enough of all these jokes.

I'm still having a hard time accepting one Igbo state into Biafra and then this?

Southern Kaduna should remain with the North.

This Danfulani is a Christian (as it is the case all over Southern Kaduna) and he has being a thorn on the flesh of El- Rufai and the Kaduna State Government... dude used to be a lecturer at the State Uni until he was suspended and he later resigned

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Agathabishen(f): 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! I will look it up i am interested to know bout this I ve always thought that all the states infact all North are hausa apart from Benue state and kogi

in case you need any infor about the other tribes in the north just whatsapp me from the number on my signature and I will help you with all the infor I have.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Splashme: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
magoo10:
Haha who says Biafra is a joke?
He should have his brain checked
If referendum is conducted in southeast today 95% will vote in suppprt
If referendum is conducted in southeast and southsouth today 70% will vote in favour.
I have many Benue and middle beltan friends wearing the Biafra bands and clothing shouting we are part of Biafra.
Nigeria is a deceptive contraption set up to favour her colonial masters.
Let Biafra go the people yearn for her.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Mujtahida: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Internet Biafra, and the world at large is taking serious notice of the movement. Give it to IPOB when it comes to tenacity and courage. If they get more organized and civil, coupled with the way they are going, Biafra will happen before your very eyes.
Sit back, reflect, weigh everything and you will realise that Biafra as a nation will not happen.
Mind you I am not opposed to you guys getting Biafra but it won't happen. Just watch
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by luluman: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
The same way Yoruba Muslims will prefer to go with the north
Let them go I beg , let the rest of us conveniently serve our Lord Jesus.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Not just south east alone. Let your brothers leave the entire South since you want them to leave the entire north. Then you will be taken seriously

But it is only the Igbos that cries foul in Nigeria na. The wise Yoruba people cannot don't believe in your lamentations. Son of the Niger-Delta just finished his tenure as president. It is only the flat heads that see nothing good in Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by luluman: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
sinistermind:
This Danfulani guy has a point tho... And i think the other oppressed nothern minority won't hesitate to leave the north if they are given a choice
true talk, if not those people go finish them in one year
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

But it is only the Igbos that cries foul in Nigeria na. The wise Yoruba people cannot don't believe in your lamentations. Son of the Niger-Delta just finished his tenure as president. It is only the flat heads that see nothing good in Nigeria.

What is your point?

Is it not the same yorubas you guys are accusing of trying to make osinbanjo president? The same yorubas that you guys are accusing of using Fayose and FFK to disrupt PMB government?

The nigerdeltans want out and don't want anything to do with you. Remember, last week their women even protested that you leave their land.

The middle belt has denied being northerners and have said that they will prefer their own country than to be with you guys.

Everyone has rejected you.. Nobody wants to have anything to do with blood thirsty parasites.

I repeat, if you want igbos to leave the entire north, tell your brethrens to leave the entire South. Shikena

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by coptic: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
mmsen:
NOBODY wants to be anchored with the core North.

NO ONE.

Why would they? What do you get from Sokoto, Borno, Katsina and the other useless emirates in the North besides senseless terrorism (whether that be Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen), child marriage, awful leadership, poverty and gross stupidity?

And that is why I keep insisting that the solution is not for the Igbos to leave but for the rest of Nigeria to come together and push the core North out of the union. They are a cancer on not just Nigeria but west Africa at large.

I share your sentiments. This has always been my number one stand.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by coptic: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
michaelfriday44:
rubbish who is he to speak for the whole southern kaduna people. am not saying he is not right but southern kaduna people are minority , if any shit should start today they will be clear like grass.

Says the illiterate!

A muslim bearing Michael? This is a first.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by mozele(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
The same way Yoruba Muslims will prefer to go with the north

says who?
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agathabishen:

in case you need any infor about the other tribes in the north just whatsapp me from the number on my signature and I will help you with all the infor I have.
will do, thanks! There seem to be a lot of other tribes in the north apart from hausas, i ve learnt something today
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

What is your point?

Is it not the same yorubas you guys are accusing of trying to make osinbanjo president? The same yorubas that you guys are accusing of using Fayose and FFK to disrupt PMB government?

The nigerdeltans want out and don't want anything to do with you. Remember, last week their women even protested that you leave their land.

The middle belt has denied being northerners and have said that they will prefer their own country than to be with you guys.

Everyone has rejected you.. Nobody wants to have anything to do with blood thirsty parasites.

I repeat, if you want igbos to leave the entire north, tell your brethrens to leave the entire South. Shikena

If above claims are true, then Northerners are a minority in Nigeria cos according to your own theory, nobody is with the North right?

If that's the case, how comes the majority finds it difficult to free themselves from the minority?

You just added to our image above that North is so powerful that it holds the country firm by refusing to grant independence to weak South East and as you alleged other regions.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

If above claims are true, then Northerners are a minority in Nigeria cos according to your own theory, nobody is with the North right?

If that's the case, how comes the majority finds it difficult to free themselves from the minority?

You just added to our image above that North is so powerful that it holds the country firm by refusing to grant independence to weak South East and as you alleged other regions.

The north is not powerful because you guys are the ones begging for one Nigeria. You have already made the constitution to suit yourself in the past.

And because you are weak, you are using all your might to fight kanu for fear of being abandoned and alone.

So keep on making yourself feel good but deep down inside, you know you guys are worthless. And when Nigeria finally splits up, we will see.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Isahalbash(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

The north is not powerful because you guys are the ones begging for one Nigeria. You have already made the constitution to suit yourself in the past.

And because you are weak, you are using all your might to fight kanu for fear of being abandoned and alone.

So keep on making yourself feel good but deep down inside, you know you guys are worthless. And when Nigeria finally splits up, we will see.

According to you...
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by cumbak60: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Sit back, reflect, weigh everything and you will realise that Biafra as a nation will not happen.
Mind you I am not opposed to you guys getting Biafra but it won't happen. Just watch
Well, if Nigeria does the needful, a break up might not happen. But this is a revolution, and nobody can precisely predict how its going to end. One factor that is fueling the movement, is the state of the Nigerian state..... Nigeria seems to be getting worst. Herdsmen terrorism and the blatant marginalization of the South Eastern States, and other groups is also a major factor.
Most farmers down south, can't even dare venture to the farm again, because of fear of been beheaded. They are tired, and whatever will free them is welcomed. This is the plain truth.
The question that needs a clear answer is why the deaf silence by FG? Are they in any way giving them tactical aid? Why is this administration the most nepotic?......
If FG does nothing, bro, a breakup is inevitable. The indices is there to..... I don't support IPOB though... Its more like a 50/50 chance right now.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I thought if you are powerful, you'd just wake up one morning and declare your country by asking every Igbo working as a Nigerian employee to resign and go back to the erosion-ravaged east.

We don't beg for one Nigeria, we force it amd you beg for Biafra but we said we're not granting you that.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

I thought if you are powerful, you'd just wake up one morning and declare your country by asking every Igbo working as a Nigerian employee to resign and go back to the erosion-ravaged east.

We don't beg for one Nigeria, we force it amd you beg for Biafra but we said we're not granting you that.

Lol, it is no longer in anyone's position to grant biafra. Once the UN approves for a referendum, everything will be crystal clear.

For now, keep making yourself look good

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Isahalbash:

According to you...
Yes, can you prove me wrong?
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, it is no longer in anyone's position to grant biafra. Once the UN approves for a referendum, everything will be crystal clear.

The UN is not that stupid.

What makes you think that the UN hasn't heard you helpless wails since you started your fruitless agitation decades ago?

Na since nyansh dey back na grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by unipol(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

Abeg reference your claim as per the bolded above?

Tunisia, Algeria & Morocco wan join E.U?undecided

It is a popular news my dear. Some people argued that it was their religion that hinder them from joining.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
unipol:

It is a popular news my dear. Some people argued that it was their religion that hinder them from joining.

Beer parlour gist. grin

Abeg reference your claim bikonu. cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Wetin concern UN with internal matters? You guys have no solid case/argument for secession as your reasons for such are not peculiar to one section of the country alone, it's a common problem which affects every section.

Kanu is only inadvertently helping the police keep crime rate down coz majority of those ipod miscreants would have taken to criminality if not for kanu who keeps them busy.

Thank you NK cos we know that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Agathabishen(f): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
will do, thanks! There seem to be a lot of other tribes in the north apart from hausas, i ve learnt something today
sure. more than 50 tribes
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Mujtahida: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
cumbak60:

Well, if Nigeria does the needful, a break up might not happen. But this is a revolution, and nobody can precisely predict how its going to end. One factor that is fueling the movement, is the state of the Nigerian state..... Nigeria seems to be getting worst. Herdsmen terrorism and the blatant marginalization of the South Eastern States, and other groups is also a major factor.
Most farmers down south, can't even dare venture to the farm again, because of fear of been beheaded. They are tired, and whatever will free them is welcomed. This is the plain truth.
The question that needs a clear answer is why the deaf silence by FG? Are they in any way giving them tactical aid? Why is this administration the most nepotic?......
If FG does nothing, bro, a breakup is inevitable. The indices is there to..... I don't support IPOB though... Its more like a 50/50 chance right now.
In the end we all want a better country. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

The UN is not that stupid.

What makes you think that the UN hasn't heard you helpless wails since you started your fruitless agitation decades ago?

Na since nyansh dey back na grin

When UN finally grants it, I hope you won't change mouth, just the same way you claimed that kanu will never be released.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

Wetin concern UN with internal matters? You guys have no solid case/argument for secession as your reasons for such are not peculiar to one section of the country alone, it's a common problem which affects every section.

Kanu is only inadvertently helping the police keep crime rate down coz majority of those ipod miscreants would have taken to criminality if not for kanu who keeps them busy.

Thank you NK cos we know that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. grin

Typical yoruba traitor. Always putting your mouth in matters that doesn't concern you.

I remember vividly well, you guys came out saying that kanu will never be released. Today, your mouth has changed.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by unipol(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

Beer parlour gist. grin

Abeg reference your claim bikonu. cool

This is 14 years old jist from CNN and BBC.
I don't know what u are afraid of? Will u still argue that Yorubas and Hausas will not run to sick Asylon or even apply for Biafran pass in future if biafra become competent and developed or will you still argue that ur people is not struggling to get European citizenship or American passport now. My dear, start making application for Biafran passport now because biafrans may not accept u later.

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

When UN finally grants it, I hope you won't change mouth, just the same way you claimed that kanu will never be released.

Keep waiting for the UN to come na.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nowenuse: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! I will look it up i am interested to know bout this I ve always thought that all the states infact all North are hausa apart from Benue state and kogi

And where did you put we Plateau and Nasarawa people?

We and the Southern Kaduna people speak similar languages, have the same origins and cultures. We are all middlebelters and we are not Hausas. Likewise people from Taraba and Adamawa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61