Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (37507 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Kazim88:
If my state was in any close proximity to Biafra (even as close to Ore) , my people would have since pledge allegiance to BIAFRA.

Funny and Sad to hear Urhobo shouting we are Not Biafra... We are Nigeria...

...Because they know this bloody folks very well and the know and are part of Nigerian history, unlike Dan Fulani who saw money in his dream and rush out shout that he is rich he is rich. Lobatan.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Nobody made him the voice of the igbos but now he makes headlines everyday. Like I said, keep wondering while things happen under your nose

Which headline is he making?

By forcefully trying to conscript people into his warped ideologies?

People of different tribes and ethnic persuasions should be allowed to join his movement of their own freewill

We are in year 2017 not 1967!
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Martin0(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Coldfeet:
Only time will tell.
nigeria matter and problem is just too big to handle in a proper manner I don't know why,that why I said it business to this agitators,(imagine igbo men can't do anything with money getting involved)July 9, 2011: South Sudan peacefully seceded
from Sudan following a January 2011
referendum.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Cowardice Awolowo will be rolling in his grave in anguish grin .... any minded peace loving and industrious people are free to join the Newest republic, Biafra will be a home for all, a land where ikwere man will contest for a political post in Anambra, a land where An Enugu man will be a governor in ikwere land while ijaw man will be a deputy governor in IMO state, a land of equity justice and fairness, a land every soul will have a say, in Biafra land no marginalization ,no state of origin, No discrimination but equal right to it citizen , I am ikwere man from Rumola , may thunder fire any Ediot that said Rivers is not part Biafra, I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, ikwere meka meke eh , Biafra ibiala eh grin
your comment is good, but you didn't have to castigate awolowo to pass your point
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

your comment is good, but you didn't have to castigate awolowo to pass your point
until his offspring cease to act and behave like him
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by smartofficial01(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
We are watching oh
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
obyno2017:
Tnk you so much,what some people from other region who are not happy wt the state of the country fail to understand in this Nnamdi Kanu agenda is that he's fighting for the oppressed and the masses. Using Biafra as his strong hold is because they are now united and showing their displeasure to the government for their marginalization and bad governance. If other region can support him,we will be free from this situation,he's not trying to join other region to form Biafra nation as many believe but for us to unite so that the task will easily be achieved. Including Niger delta and the middle belt to Biafra doesn't necessary mean they must be in Biafra,they are are free to join any region the feel like but for us to be free from this blood suckers and if regional government is implement,we will all be happy wt that.

Dumb as they come IPOB miscreants.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
DeMekus:
I'm sorry, bro, but we don't anything from Hausaland. You may have a good motive but we can never trust your people.
Go and get sence....who told u that southern Kaduna is an Hausa land?!??

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Truckpusher(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
A united nigeria where there is equity and justice should be what we all must be striving for.

Nigeria's unity is non negotiable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Philistine:

It is a shame to believe slowpoke like these still exist in Yorubaland! Stop exposing your idiocy on social media.it is better to be quiet and thought to be a fool than open your mouth to say trash. Your stupidity amazes me!

I don't know you are so allergic to the truth this much don't commit suicide.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by muhsain299(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
UnknownT:
Southern Kaduna, the Hawaii of Biafra grin grin
lol Hawaai
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Basic123: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
The same way Yoruba Muslims will prefer to go with the north
And Yoruba Christians will go with the biafran jews right?

you don't know how the mind of a yoruba works.Its yoruba first!

-a yoruba muslim will leave his Christian family member and go to north

-Remi tinubu will leave her husband and join the jews in biafra

-Fashola wife will abandon her husband and join yhe jews in biafra
etc

You yiibo(s) should use your brain na.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Generalyemi(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

stop generalising. Igbos don't hate Yoruba. that you hate igbos doesn't mean everybody else is in the same train of thoughts as you..change your mentality. ethnicity never helps

how can I hate my self...

born of Biafran father and a Jamaican mother...

abum Nwa afor
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam. Anyone who thinks that those jihadists love them are simply foolish. When Nigeria breaks, the north will be on their own. Nobody wants a parasite to kill them.

But the real parasites were issued ultimatum to vacate the North and they started crying foul..... You guys should just recall your parasitic kinsmen back home, let's start frim there.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by RisingSun1: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Jaynom:

Smh you are a reflection of the typical Igbo man. I've never experienced prejudice until I traveled to Anambra state. They didn't care that I was/am a Christian, all they saw was a Norther. I experienced hate and disgust firsthand. If This professor Danfulani thinks Kaduna south is marginalized right now and thus wants to join Biafra, then he is high on pure water. The Igbos will NEVER accept you- a Norther as their own. Many Igbos HATE Rochas Okorocha(an Igbo man) simply because he was raised in the North. The hate is real
One thing u didn't point out.

No matter the so called prejudice u claimed,the Igbos can't harm or kill the Southern Kaduna people unprovoked.

But the Fulanis in northern Kaduna can slaughter them unprovoked.

That's why they chosed the lesser evil

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by hollyray2016: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Who made John Danfulani our spokesperson? he must be mad! come drag me join BIAFRA...a fool !!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by modsfucker: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam. Anyone who thinks that those jihadists love them are simply foolish. When Nigeria breaks, the north will be on their own. Nobody wants a parasite to kill them.

Yes we are Jihadists and not criminals.... That's only if you know what Jihad means..... Google is your friend anyway
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by OgaBuhari: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

Abeg reference your claim as per the bolded above?

Tunisia, Algeria & Morocco wan join E.U?undecided
the guy is probably high on cheap weed.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by sasquareT(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder who made John Danfulani the spokesperson of Southern Kaduna? undecided
keep wondering until you get lost
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by victorvezx(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2017
proeast:
[s]I hope you know that Biafra will be a union of interested states? The same Niger Delta has several Igbo groups that are dying for Biafra, atleast, up to 70% of Rivers State & the whole of Delta north are made up of Igbos, so by the time they join their kit and kin in Biafra then I wonder what will be left of the Niger Delta. FYI, there wont be any threat of domination in Biafra because it would be a confederation of largely independent states, where everyone controls its resources and pays tax to the central government for maintainance of the country.[/s]
Wake up. Your dream too much. Too much delusion

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by OgaBuhari: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
hollyray2016:
Who made John Danfulani our spokesperson? he must be mad! come drag me join BIAFRA...a fool !!!
afonja just mind your business, you're not from Southern kaduna so keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Basic123: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Cowardice Awolowo will be rolling in his grave in anguish grin .... any minded peace loving and industrious people are free to join the Newest republic, Biafra will be a home for all, a land where ikwere man will contest for a political post in Anambra, a land where An Enugu man will be a governor in ikwere land while ijaw man will be a deputy governor in IMO state, a land of equity justice and fairness, a land every soul will have a say, in Biafra land no marginalization ,no state of origin, No discrimination but equal right to it citizen , I am ikwere man from Rumola , may thunder fire any Ediot that said Rivers is not part Biafra, I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, ikwere meka meke eh , Biafra ibiala eh grin

You mean the coward that dealth with ojukwu and chase him to Abidjan grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:

You mean the coward that dealth with ojukwu and chase him to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic123:

You mean the coward that dealth with ojukwu and chase him to Abidjan grin

You mean the coward that dealth with ojukwu and chase him to Abidjan
no the coward that died a very lowly slow miserable painful dead, unrecognized fellow, he helped his paid masters to end Biafrans dream while they end his on more painful devastating way

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Basic123: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
proeast:
You afonja people deserve all the derogatory names you are called, you guys were busy impersonating Niger Delta minority groups and were instigating them that the only reason Igbos want them to be in Biafra was because of oil and access to the ocean, now that northern Christians are begging to go with us and we agree, yet you're saying a different thing! Is there oil there too? Do they have access to the sea too?? Continue showing the world the kind of slimy people you lots are. TUFIAKWA!!
You mean derogatory names Igbo call us.Its normal,when you chase someone and you cant catch him you result to hatred and name calling.

By the way,Is biafra a Christian state?...as in Christian Republic of biafra where Christianity will be official religion.

OR

Jewish country because biafra as it is anchored on Jew ideology.

Are you sure you guys are not confused or being fall for nnamdi kanu occultic jewization of Igbo land.

IF BIAFRA IS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY,NNAMDI KANU WILL NOT BE ABUSING YORUBA PASTORS AND IGBO CHRISTIANS ATTENDING THEIR CHURCH.

Biafra as a country will be more interesting than Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Basic123: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
no the coward that died a very lowly slow miserable painful dead, unrecognized fellow, he helped his paid masters to end Biafrans dream while they end his on more painful devastating way
grin
ELKHALIFAISIS:
In Igbos mind to compensate for the humiliation.You are free to hold on the believe.we dash you...lolz

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2017
bilazego:

He didn't mean join Biafra, but that others will join in seeking thier own separate country.
oh, i get it now
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
obyno2017:
You misunderstood me, i dont mean joining Biafra but creating your own may be Niger delta or join Oduduwa. Because once Biafra succeeds,other region will take leave,no other region will like to be wt the north.
oh, now I get, true.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by JJBROS(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
U ALL KNOW GEOGRAPHICALLY IS NOT POSSIBLE BUT

BUT THAT MAN DANFULANI IS A "SENT AGENT"

KANU WILL THANK ME LATTER
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic123:
;DIn Igbos mind to compensate for the humiliation.You are free to hold on the believe.we dash you...lolz
is good he died a coward and his cowardly is paying off , I hope u won't change ur name to musa just to escape ethnic cleansing as u do at mile 12
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by cumbak60: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Jaynom:

I don't think he knows how hateful Igbos are towards even Northern Christians
Karaynka'ne. Please stop lying. Your personal experience cannot be equated to majority of more than 20 million people.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

But the real parasites were issued ultimatum to vacate the North and they started crying foul..... You guys should just recall your parasitic kinsmen back home, let's start frim there.
Why are your parasitic brothers yet to leave the south first?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by TheKingIsHere: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Kobicove:

Which headline is he making?

By forcefully trying to conscript people into his warped ideologies?

People of different tribes and ethnic persuasions should be allowed to join his movement of their own freewill

We are in year 2017 not 1967!

You guys just wake up to type crap. Danfulani came all the way from southern kaduna. Did kanu force him? Didn't he come by his own freewill? Answer the question.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.