Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. (18745 Views)

Live Online Radio On agitation for Regional Govt/Oduduwa Republic / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / We can't go back to Regional govt, Nnamdi Kanu Biafra Is Nonsense- Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
okay...but why do yorubas attack biafrans

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by kessdivine4all: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Husty:
Awon omo Oduduwa da? Awa re o eh eh.
The best tribe in the world. If I come dis life trillion times I go still come as a proud Yoruba boy.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine putting this badluck-laced headwarmer on my ORI RERE in my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Abiodunstephen(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
I think they are right but they should be ashamed to still be boasting on awolowo achievements when they are in the position to improve thing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Husty:
The best tribe in the world. If I come dis life trillion times I go still come as a proud Yoruba boy.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine putting this badluck-laced headwarmer on my ORI RERE in my life
Did you see any Igbo in this thread, why begging them to come to your thread.... Inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by koladebrainiac(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2017
DeLaRue:

This is the type of unnecessary divisive tendency the Governors talked about.

And how on earth is Kwara more Yoruba than Ondo
we are more yoruba than Lagos n ondo.
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
as if this report will motivate them to back odua republic.... cowardly is when you talk more but do less...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by natznext(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
evilyoruba:
Diabolical cowards, why haven't you gotten your regionalism with your fetish suffocation Now, Nnamdi KANU has you all mouth to talk rubish...cowards

Usually I don't reply people like you.
DAWN and the Odua group has been in existence before the said subject you mentioned started the renewed agitation.
But the problem is you and others like you wouldn't read and stay woke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
Kockane:
The Yoruba nation goes beyond the six South West states. What happens to those in Kwara and Kogi?

The Yoruba man in Ijebu or Ibadan is equal to one in Offa, Ilorin or Kabba. This move is isolationist.
True but the problem is the majority in Kwara prefer to be classified as Northerners by virtue of religion... It's just the minority that are at a loss. As for Kogi I don't really know probably they should meet with Yoruba community leaders in places like Kabba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by poseidon12: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

Mostly due to pettiness and mostly from the littleminded and insincere ones.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Victorclean1: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Please yorubas should not forget to Edo state cos edo can't join biafra. Edo is part of yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
GreatSE:
Did you see any Igbo in this thread, why begging them to come to your thread.... Inferiority complex
No mind am... On behalf of Yoruba guys(true Omoluabis) we don move on no time to hate on others... Free the guy jare.
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Basic123: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
AreaFada2:
Finally.

But they still seem to lack the courage to confront Fulani except Fayose.

Diplomacy hardly works with them Northerners, unless it results in you playing a subservient role to them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Basic123: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
AreaFada2:
Finally.

But they still seem to lack the courage to confront Fulani except Fayose.

Diplomacy hardly works with them Northerners, unless it results in you playing a subservient role to them.
Confront fulani and win election in Igbo land.Even if you do nothing after.That is how they think.

Everything is not about,making noise,shouting and confronting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by sixtuso(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Husty:

I can see your envying our culture without knowing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
poseidon12:

Mostly due to pettiness and mostly from the littleminded and insincere ones.
It's just the immatured ones... We broad minded ones have no time for hate. Anytime an uncultured Yoruba "boy or girl" insults you, please ignore.... They're bad eggs presenting a bad image of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nwakaumu(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
GreatSE:
Now that slowpoke has attracted insult to himself he should know that anything about yoruba achievement exists only on paper like oduduwa republic.thats why nobody takes those loud mouths seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Bluffly: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Oh, na now morning dawn abi. Are they tired of succkingg Abokiiii dicks?

Nice one. God bless Ambo for spearheading this.

Get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by natznext(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
guterMann:
Good stuff from the governors from south west,I like their resolve,if they can work the talk,it would go a long way in achieving regional development.This is a 'coded' restructuring,which is good

I wish our south eastern governors will emulate them and build a seaport,regional modern railway lines,invest in power especially renewable energy.

But,no they wont,my governor Rochas Okoroawusa is busy organizing one million-man match for Buhari,telling the nation when he will be back(as his spokesman).Or the clown at Ebonyi state banning civil servants from facebook and other social media platforms,or Ohaneze supporting one Nigeria.

If you're truly from that region,then all hopes isn't lost yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by sasquareT(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
where is sarrk?
you won't see him commenting on a thread that promote Yoruba unity but always quick to defend his Hausa and Fulani brother, please no one should call him a Yoruba man again, he is no where close to been a yoruba man.
ipob take note he is not part of us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Basic123: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

No Yoruba is attacking.Infact,the prayer is that you
realize it so we can watch how you will develop more than the Nigeria.Struggle for your biafra but dont involve other tribes that are indifferent.

Igbo created enemy for themselves with the hate
speeches championed by kanu and kinly followed by
his followers.So,when people reciprocate the hate
speeches e.g calling yoruba pastors demon,abusing
Igbo attending yoruba churches,calling others zoos,you
will call it attack and shout..."people hate Igbo".

By condemning Obj and Tinubu for Nigerian mess but
forget alex ekwueme,evan enwerem,stella oduah,chuba
okadigbo,ken nnamani,ekweremadu,anyim pius
Anyim,emeka ihedihoa etc.dog knows how feed its own
child and knows how to prey on other animals child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Philistine:

Taoheed from Ondo? You are a bloody liar! Why mask ur identity?
and oriloye is from where?
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by SoldierBoy1(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
sixtuso:
I can see your envying our culture without knowing it.
Abeg no mind the guy... Na all these kind people dey try spoil our face... Correct Yoruba person no get time for hate.... Next time if they no get mention they go know say they dey irrelevant... True Yorubas respect cultural differences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Basic123:
You mean like southeast governors.

Virtually all of them do because they all depend on Abuja for handouts. None excluded.

But the thing about SW as a whole is that it is the region best positioned to flourish without oil compared to other regions.
Lagos, Ogun, Ondo & Oyo can easily make up for the perceived deficit of the remaining two.

That they are actually reiterating what we already knew about success of former Western Region, albeit a bit late, but still very good.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by popizaino(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
I will take them serious when they begin to work the talk until then have heard so many sweet memorandum that yielded nothing in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
AreaFada2:

Although Yoruba people like to deny it now, swathes of Eastern Yorubaland came under Benin Empire influence. With a sizeable population of Benin descendant people (Ado-Akure) in Ondo, Akure, Owo, Ikare and Ekiti to some extent.

Benin Empire Denial Centre (BEDC) people like to masturbate over the topic. grin cheesy cheesy

Kwara was properly part of Oyo Empire, a large and fairly well-centralised nation until less than 200 years ago. So yes very Yoruba.

However, I do not consider Ondo less Yoruba in modern times. I think Yoruba land was never a homogeneous entity as many make it out to be now.

Most countries had to standardise their national language like Ajayi Crowther used Oyo lingo as standard. France used the French spoken in Clermont-Ferrand area as standard, Germany used Hanover area German as standard, etc.
ok brother.
sorry correct yourself please! Benin kingdom not empire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nwakaumu(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
It's just the immatured ones... We broad minded ones have no time for hate. Anytime an uncultured Yoruba "boy or girl" insults you, please ignore.... They're bad eggs presenting a bad image of us.
You mean oba lagoon rilwane akiolu,oba of lagos is an 'uncultured boy'.for a king to be uncultured that means his entire subject will be hopeless.yoruba people can lie.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by iamwoods(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote aumthor=Husty post=58807265]Awon omo Oduduwa da? Awa re o eh eh.

Meanwhile, I can't imagine putting this badluck-laced headwarmer on my ORI RERE in my life [/quote]money fall on u bro,always rep where u come from,i rep ODUDUWA TILL I DIE
Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by facelessangel: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Yoruba and treachery, so Nnamdi Kalu has given you guys a voice.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Marcelo290(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Husty:

There is no need to imagine bro, we all understand nature didn't give you that privilege, you should imagine more about your badoo brothers and skull miners in Ogbomoso. cheesygrin

Meanwhile here comes the real best tribe in the world.....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Kworopshun: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2017
yoruba ronu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

No part speaks Oyo? Have you been to Oke-Igbo?
those quote me out of context should please understand my points. When it's comes to pan - odua, delegates come from Itshekiri, edo, kwara, kogi, ondo, osun, lagos, oyo ogun and Ekiti. now we are talking about developmental plans, and you leave some out of it. was it rational?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

School Fees Receipts Filed By Yahaya Bello, $720,000 Allegations False - Aide / Jide Adediran: My Combination With Funke Akindele Spells "Doom" For APC / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.