Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

“I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah (28431 Views)

Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Mo’cheddah's Look At Her Traditional Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by misspineapple(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Nice one...bt em wat av u done since u av bin in limelight?Or u jes wakng up to our woes nw?abi u wan release single?
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by SELFmade7(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2017
girl4rmspace:

U can read right?

No I can't tongue
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Jaqenhghar: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
MrPdtech:
So make we do wetin?
Fry beans
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by girl4rmspace(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:

No I can't tongue

That's quite unfortunate
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by SELFmade7(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2017
girl4rmspace:

That's quite unfortunate

Will you teach me embarassed
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by bigsmoke2(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
cool
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by shadrach77: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:

Did you read the article?

Read and you might discover why you mostly fail in your endeavours

Your father fails in his endeavours
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by yusufyusuf1: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Judging from what you guys are saying here there is no hope for this country we joke about serious issue
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by benratigan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
junnaiskye:
At least they did something, what have you done about it besides "laughing" about it.
what have u done too madam J
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
realestniggah:
please stop making all these wack musician relevant

I wonder when she last had a hit song

Focus on the important information she passed
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by junnaiskye(f): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
benratigan:

what have u done too madam J
maybe i haven't done anything significant but i ain't bashing people who are doing something either.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by ernietime(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shocked at the responses.. heart broken for our Nation.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by killemslim(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
bigsmoke2:
When they will friendzone husband material and start chasing fcukk boys upandan
Nigga fu*king make use of your elementaries 2 read b4 u type nau....Or you're testing the keyboard of a new phone.
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by Jok3r(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
ayolatv:

Source :- https://www.ayola.tv/im-tired-of-getting-my-heart-broken-mocheddah/

welcome to the club of broken hearts... either by ladies or by guys...

our newest member welcome...
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by HajimeSaito(m): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
junnaiskye:
At least they did something, what have you done about it besides "laughing" about it.

You're cute cool
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by junnaiskye(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
HajimeSaito:

You're cute cool
thanks I'm sure you are too.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by czarmide(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Youngdream1:
Look at this one trying really hard to resurrect her dead music career.

When you were in the spotlight, what did you do?

Now that your music career is long dead, you they form patriotic Nigeria.

Nigeria sef is laughing at you.

Tell me something else jor.

Many will take this yeyebrity serious as if she truly stand for what she was preaching. If you want to present an apparel to me,first and foremost I will look at the one you are wearing. During her hey days when she was on the spotlight,what was her contribution to the plight of the masses. Which of her song address the abnormalities in the country.How on earth will i take someone that her nude picture flooded the internet serious so as to be trending .If we are to go by her write up,the write up make sense and we have millions of youth outthere that are doing far more better in carrying out there social and civic responsibilities. I am a case study and I knew many people that are doing exceedingly great in their line of discipline.
The fact is this yeyebrity want to use the weakness of unemployed youth that can't stand for what they are to project herself back to spotlight. How can you pay tax when you not employed. I'm waiting on the other side to see what she wanted to bring to the table
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by tylesh(f): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Someone said if she take amplicox, the pill will mistake her Brest for a boil. Is it that small

an
Aiye ooo
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by brain54(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Someone said if she take amplicox, the pill will mistake her Brest for a boil. Is it that small

an
oga...but that's not the topic of discussion na! wetin bring that one into the matter na?
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by sshalom(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some powerful awakening words in there... I concur!
Re: “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah by itsmeurLady(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
When we need a meme to trend, we do it... This got me... our future leaders are truly not ready for tomorrow... Mo'cheddah these words of urs are deep and true!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Sings 'If' By Davido (Video) / Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.