Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC (13826 Views)

2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / 2019: Coalition Hits Brick Wall Over Obj’s Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by marv1: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
tuniski:

Sorry you hear. I shouldn't have quoted you in the 1st instance. Knowledge is not bragging those who know don't brag. What You are talking is too elementary.
Yes. what i am asking is too elementry yet you find it difficult to answer.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Kris907(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Look at all the political party mention, how many of them is controlling any state in the federation of Nigeria, how many members do they have in the national assembly, they think is just going to be buy moi-moi and eko to eat? 2019 won't be child's play, even PDP won't find it easy abeg. So they need to learn how to tie the rope properly before they can talk of unseating a ruling party.
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Pecca: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Remove the noise from ipob and the corrupt PDP, tell me what APC should have done given the glut in the prices of crude since they assumed power..

The fact is that Sane Nigerians know why we are here, and CaN Never wish to hAve that Useless ethniC, tribal and corrupt party like PDP rule them again..
mumuism has no colour nor creed!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by tuniski: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
marv1:
Yes. what i am asking is too elementry yet you find it difficult to answer.
I assumed you already know so go beyond that and engage on the implications. Just like you were asking someone to go learn the meaning of TSA when the person was talking about the unintended negative effect of a rushed policy.
Those who know don't ask for definition but engage on implication of policies, actions and inactions!
Re: 2019: Coalition Of 15 Parties Vows To Unseat APC by Coolgent(m): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2017
The combine votes of those political parties during 2015 general election in my state aint up to 5k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Upgrade Of 5 Health Centres To General Hospitals / Betty Akeredolu Speaks On Imo-East Senatorial Primaries, Says Election Not Held / FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.