Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale (5102 Views)

Lpfo, Srg And Bitumen Nnpc/ppmc Allocation For Sale / Buy A Plot Of Land With Immediate Allocation For Just#600k Outright Payment / F.c.t( Abuja). Availability Of Direct Government Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
@formebyme

if you had thought twice about it you would have realized that everything is relative. The 'immediate' is very relative.

If I do get the money now I will like to move my project towards completion. But if it doesn't come the project can wait (it is not going to be eating 'eba' or rice. It will wait and I will proceed at my pace).

You can read through threads without replying.
You are smart. We are all smart.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by Sprumbaba: 11:14am On May 22, 2011
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2011
@Sprumbaba,

Thanks

But how come you know that I have sold it? Are you someone I know?

Yeah,  MEMCOS promised deliver the houses next year and they have already done the ground-breaking event.

Anyway house, I have sold this allocation  SOLD, SOLD[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by kevyngbash(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2011
@Formebyme

where are you now? If you are not Adenuga and you are also not any of the rich men around, then you better be patient, plan and believe in +ve ventures.

You cant afford to buy a house or land in Lekki Phase 1 or Ikoyi in cash.

Better plan your life and stop discouraging others.

Remember that you will bear the consequences of your decisions or lack of it, or any 'wise counsel' you offer.

People are moving. they are achieving it in little steps BELIEVING they are headed for the ultimate target.

Open your eyes and stop all -ve reactions and contributions. Most times you think you are spitting others but you end up doing it to your own self.
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by HenryO49: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2012
Just out of interest...have there been any noticeable progress by memcos between feb2010 and now?
Re: Mtn Memcos Yello Estate Allocation For Sale by bechex(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
lol Just Stumbled on this post.

Project was dead on arrival.

The signs were there to see.

Shifting of goal post for years.

Now the Memcos Exco's responsible for the project are being prosecuted by the EFCC for alleged embezzlement of the project money.

https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/news/1119-n1bn-property-scam-efcc-arraigns-contractor-two-former-mtn-staff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adron Homes. For Land In Ibeju-lekki, Shimawa, Atan-ota, Ikorodu, (080944441216) / What Is This Ceiling Type Known As And What Can I Change It To? / Home Repairs And Alternative; 5 Advantage And Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.