Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest (539 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by daviesblaze(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
The truth hurts.

Having bad fingernails, yelling at people or being late are all superficial reasons men break up with women. They can make men immediately lose their interest and attraction and ultimately give you the boot. It's all pretty shallow, right?

We can't judge because we're kind of there too. How often have you grown tired of a guy because of the sound of his voice or his interest in football or even his bed snoring routine? We asked guys the superficial reasons men break up with women and their answers are... pretty ridiculous.

1. She has bad grammar.(temmy)
"Sorry, English is our common language (unless she's from some other country that doesnt speak much english). It's a simple thing to write and speak well and not get upset over text words (and I get the evolution of language), but 'i are there' versus 'i am there' is not an excuse."

2. She's too shy. (jagaban)
"I like a woman who is vocal in bed. She isn't shy or afraid to express herself when she is giving or receiving pleasure. That creates more enthusiasm and passion on my part. When the passion is gone between two people, I lose interest."

3. She's completely self-absorbed.
"She's all about her own self-interest and has a complete lack for the person sitting across from them."

4. Her teeth are so crooked. urgh embarassed
"A girl with a crooked teeth or even a not all whithy front teeth is an automatic loss of interest."

5. She's too vain.
"I personally can't stand when a woman is really concerned with how she looks because she's in competition with other women. I had a girlfriend who liked to dress up and look good for HERSELF and for ME, and that I really liked. The girlfriend I had after that would always make comments about whether she's going to look better than other girls who were going to be at the same event. That insecurity is a real big turn-off, especially because it comes from a superficial nature."
Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
EVERYONE NOW TALKS ABOUT WOMEN undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by falconey(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
cool
Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by falconey(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yeah people talk about their problems.

1 Like

Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by krissconnect(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
A woman can never be a problem to me. I better soak myself drinking than worry about a woman undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by daviesblaze(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2017
StephDamielola:
in what sense
Re: ;)HMMM INTERESTING ;): This Made This Guys Lose Interest by daviesblaze(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
krissconnect:
A woman can never be a problem to me. I better soak myself drinking than worry about a woman undecided undecided
guy but sometimes you've got to admit that their attitude disgust you cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep Safia She Is A HOE / Please Be Honest / The New Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.