Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives (6344 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by davidif: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2007
chi gurl you sound like a girl who has been a bridesmaid several times but can't find a date. Ouch. I don't want to speak for other guys but human beings are human beings period. Oyinbo's, akatas, kokoyes and chinkos are humans beings also and not different species.
The truth of the matter is that most of the naija girls i've seen here in yanki are either downright ugly or average looking, they don't look like the beautiful ones in the UNILAG, IMSU, or UNIPORT campuses (and even those ones have bad attitudes). So i definitely, am not going to stoop low to marry someone i am not attracted to simply because they are naija. I believe that several other naija guys agree with me, can i get a witness.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2007
Well, I believe folk should find love wherever they're most comfortable, there's no right or wrong choice.

@ Davidif: Like your signature, respect to Robert DeNiro, I agree whole heartedly!

"I love my women like i love my coffee, hot and black.
-Robert DeNiro"
cool
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Panache(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2007

Yes, some of us can’t help with whom we fall in love; but to the extent that one can, I would rather a Nigerian. A Nigerian woman is not likely to throw you out of your home; she is not likely to call the cops on you based on flimsy reasons; she is not likely to drag you through the judicial system; she is not likely to throw the divorce papers at you at the slightest provocation; she is not likely to turn her backs at you in times of financial difficulties and other crises. In order words: Nigerian women are likely to stay and be loving and generous and supportive for the long haul! Again and again and again, they have proven that of all God’s creations, they are the very best. And indeed, they are!

Nice one, but I totally disagree with it. Live here in the ATL, Nigerian women are sending naija men to jail for no good reasons and living large from child support. According to a local survey, the rate of divorce between Nigerian/Nigerian relationship in the state of GA, USA is above 50%.Greed and decit is the other of the day.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 11, 2007
I would to say it's not all Nigerian girls that gives a damn if naija men marry foreigners. AS FOR ME I DO NOT CARE FOR SUCH RUBBISH.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 2:49am On Dec 11, 2007
since u call it rubbish, i guess it bothers u alot too grin grin grin

stillwater:

I would to say it's not all Nigerian girls that gives a damn if naija men marry foreigners. AS FOR ME I DO NOT CARE FOR SUCH RUBBISH.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 2:52am On Dec 11, 2007
u got a witness bro, hitting it right on the head. wink wink its like 9ja just ships out ugly girls out of the country man, u think it is a cultural purification? grin grin grin

davidif:

chi girl you sound like a girl who has been a bridesmaid several times but can't find a date. Ouch. I don't want to speak for other guys but human beings are human beings period. Oyinbo's, akatas, kokoyes and chinkos are humans beings also and not different species.
The truth of the matter is that most of the naija girls i've seen here in yanki are either downright ugly or average looking, they don't look like the beautiful ones in the UNILAG, IMSU, or UNIPORT campuses (and even those ones have bad attitudes). So i definitely, am not going to stoop low to marry someone i am not attracted to simply because they are naija. I believe that several other naija guys agree with me, can i get a witness.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 11, 2007
davidif:

chi girl you sound like a girl who has been a bridesmaid several times but can't find a date. Ouch. I don't want to speak for other guys but human beings are human beings period. Oyinbo's, akatas, kokoyes and chinkos are humans beings also and not different species.

I certainly do not agree. There are beautiful ones out there, the only problem is they are very difficult to find.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 11, 2007
na2day?:

since u call it rubbish, i guess it bothers u alot too grin grin grin.

smiley smiley smiley na2day
I just knew it that someone ("male"wink would arrive to a different meaning to my post to probably elevate his ego as a naija dude. I called it rubbish because I do not categorise myself as the "average naija girl" who cares if you marry the sun, moon and stars, OK?
na2day?:

u got a witness bro, hitting it right on the head. wink wink its like Nigeria just ships out ugly girls out of the country man, u think it is a cultural purification? grin grin grin
grin ;DMaybe the ones you've been seeing are ugly like your sisters and nieces because I'm not ugly grin grin grin cool cool.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2007
if u were half as beautiful as my sisters, u probably would have gotten a man right now, but i am so sure of ur ugliness. it shows the way u let out ur frustration online grin grin grin

stillwater:

smiley smiley smiley na2day
I just knew it that someone ("male"wink would arrive to a different meaning to my post to probably elevate his ego as a naija dude. I called it rubbish because I do not categorise myself as the "average naija girl" who cares if you marry the sun, moon and stars, OK? grin ;DMaybe the ones you've been seeing are ugly like your sisters and nieces because I'm not ugly grin grin grin cool cool.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
Gosh na2day, you killed me there embarassed embarassed smiley. But I won't die. How old do you think I am? What constitutues my frustrations at this moment is passing my exams and not looking for husband, ok.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
summary pls wink
too scared of headache to attempt reading it grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
Well Ifyalways, its all about naija girls giving themselves headaches over the fact that naija guys are marrying foreigners. kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by ifyalways(f): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
stillwater:

Well Ifyalways, its all about naija girls giving themselves headaches over the fact that naija guys are marrying foreigners. kiss kiss
thats a sweetie.thanks dear. kiss kissit looks so simplified now.

@ topic well,both ways,one way are all WAYS wink
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2007
a likely story. 12 years old nowadays even have heart breaks because of guys not to talk of u.  we don dey hear this talk since wey yansh dey back.  wink wink wink

stillwater:

Gosh na2day, you killed me there embarassed embarassed smiley. But I won't die. How old do you think I am? What constitutues my frustrations at this moment is passing my exams and not looking for husband, ok.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2007
You are crazy
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2007
BACK TO SENDER grin grin grin grin grin

stillwater:

You are crazy
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2007
Were, madman before nyansh dey for front?

And I've never had my heart broken before, yeye man abi boy
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2007
WHY U DEY FRONT, NA WHO ASK U IF UR HEART DON BREAK B4? ABI NA GUILTY CONSCIENCE? cheesy cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

Were, madman before nyansh dey for front?

And I've never had my heart broken before, yeye man abi boy
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2007
Actually it was a response to your 12yr olds getting their hearts broken, Mr boy.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2007
ovularia, u beta learn to read between the lines. anywayz, i have to go to bed, we will continue this talk lata. sweet dreams wink wink

stillwater:

Actually it was a response to your 12yr olds getting their hearts broken, Mr boy.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Leilah(f): 2:07am On Dec 13, 2007
Hey I am a foreign wife my baby just told me tonight I am the best woman he has ever met even though I am foreign there is no wahala with me and I am not materialistic and indeed I am not. He then told me that in his afterlife (if there is one) he would hope to meet me in it. I agreed. Takes a whole lot of compromise to even half succeed. Thats why I am here.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2007
sweet heart, u are a rare gem, God bless ur sweet soul; keep doing what u do best to make a happy home, some nigerian women dont even know the meaning of compromise. ***********do i see a stillwater frustration coming grin grin grin grin***************
Leilah:

Hey I am a foreign wife my baby just told me tonight I am the best woman he has ever met even though I am foreign there is no wahala with me and I am not materialistic and indeed I am not. He then told me that in his afterlife (if there is one) he would hope to meet me in it. I agreed. Takes a whole lot of compromise to even half succeed. Thats why I am here.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2007
You made me laugh right now grin grin grin. I told God this morning I would not curse anybody. And good for you Leilah.

Now na2day, what can I do to make it sink into your head that I don't care. Please give me the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2007
i am trying sis, i am trying but for some reason i believe u do care grin grin grin

stillwater:

You made me laugh right now grin grin grin. I told God this morning I would not curse anybody. And good for you Leilah.

Now na2day, what can I do to make it sink into your head that I don't care. Please give me the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2007
I rest my case
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Leilah(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2007
See, more bias once again.

Please explain what you mean na2day?

You think no matter what I do I am not capable of being taken seriously? please explain and clarify your comments.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2007
nah, i am actually proud of u. i know u work hard on ur relationship and must be a good woman. my statement implication was that i wish every1 else knew what u know, which is, how to compromise with their partner to get a stable relationship that actually works and not a hollywood joke of a relationship. u r a good woman and i praise ur worth. wink wink wink

Leilah:

See, more bias once again.

Please explain what you mean na2day?

You think no matter what I do I am not capable of being taken seriously? please explain and clarify your comments.
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by otele(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
if nigerian men marry outside nigeria i guess it is an advantage. b/c nigerian women suck . . . all of them, igbo, yoruba,fulani,hausa etc they all suck.

thank God my mama no be nigerian. perhaps my dad would have had hypertention now. . . or stroke
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by Leilah(f): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2007
thank you na2day grin
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2007
YW smiley

Leilah:

thank you na2day grin
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by OMUWUNMI: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2007
does this include foreign wives from ghana,niger republic,cameroon,pakistan,afghanistan,iraq and other taliban countries?
Re: Nigerian Men and their Foreign Wives by na2day2(m): 6:05am On Dec 19, 2007
yes it does! u got a problem with that? angry angry angry

OMUWUNMI:

does this include foreign wives from ghana,niger republic,cameroon,pakistan,afghanistan,iraq and other taliban countries?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Whiteman And Emergence Of New Societies In Igboland. / The Meaning Of This Name: / Dont Kill Yoruba Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.