Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Which One Is More Profitable Pls? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Is More Profitable Pls? (1932 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Importing Or Exporting: Which Is More Profitable? / Hotel Or Private School: Which Business Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
hi, guys am new here, and i believe there are lots of good guys out there( not 419"ners) as it is always said about our country. the thing is that i have an interest to start a business in Abuja, i have 1m naira. i want to start either;
1. fish farming
2. block industry
3.  ?( i dont know this option) open to any advice from experts))
so which one would u advice as a brother.??

not with the intention of offending any one out there but am not ready to go into internet business. smiley
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
aha there is the business of pure water too and ice block making, na wawoooo, who said we no get business 4 naija?
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
thanks my brother. but internet business is not my intention. i like things in black and white. and physical too.
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by trafficrs: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
This is not online biz my brother, only that you buy online which is %100 guaranteed, but you will do the marketing offline , which to me is white and black enough.
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
still waiting for advice ))
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by suchislife: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
My Dear friend,

The two business are profitable if you know what it's take and how it's work. The best way to know the one you can put your money into, you have to seek the knowledge of those in the area of business. I mean people that are doing the business for their daily bread not telling you from the books they read.

After knowing what it's take and how it's work, you will now assess yourself in these following bellow.

Do I have, ?

* Adequate knowledge of the business?
*Business plan?
*Capital?
*Management skill?
*Sales skill?
*Negotiation skill?
*Monitoring?
*Communication skill?
*Time for the business?
then ACTION,

I wish you the best.
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
thanks bro
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by sheyijune: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
fish farming is very lucrative, i will advise you invest your money in that, but for any guideline or question visit www.araratfishing.biz.
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by tack: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
my friend, i have a very sound and success sure idea for u, on how to revolutionise the pure water industry in nigeria, with as low as N200,000 or less and be making twice ds amount per month. for ur information it is a novel idea, with room for geometrical expansion. hit me on my yahoo address toba_tobi@yahoo.com for more info
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by princeemm: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
GO TO ALIBABA.COM IF YOU WANT TO IMPORTATION OF GOODS, AND THEN LEARN MORE ON HOW TO IMPORT RIGHT FROM YOUR LOCATION AND GET YOUR GOODS IN 5WORKING DAYS.

YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE OR JAPANESE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY, AND GET RIGHT GOODS AT CHEAPER RATES.

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by kabarka(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
HELLO 1Achiever,

Beautiful and brilliant advice from suchislife and perhaps tack.
       we really have true concerned Nigerians here.

Your statement that touched me is '', physical.''
       This shows you want something transferable to the next generation,
       a biz that can take place in your absence,a reputable company in your
       name,a biz that can give more freedom, and finally a biz that ensures
       fast cashflow and multiplication of cash.

OPTION 3 BEST SATISFY THESE CONDITIONS.

I have written a book tagged:
       ''THE SECRETS THAT MAKES MILLIONS IN SACHET WATER BIZ''

This book will help you after you have registered, and have your factory
        running.REASON :you have opportunity to compare what you are doing
        with what am doing.

This book will help you if you have not started because YOU WILL SEE
        AND KNOW HOW AND WHAT TO DO TO SUCCESSED.

This precious book is surprisingly very AFFORDABLE.

Just give me a call or write me:slybmax@yahoo.com

Sly B
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
thanks ill get in touch soon
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by joebol: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2010
fish farming is very lucrative, block making is seasonal and you have to be strategic with your location, send me your mail i will send you a feasibility study, and take you round the project sites i have handled, my mail is hatchery2008@yahoo.com
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by Tonyet1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
Events accessories is also a lucrative biz

2 Canopies for a start will cost = N45,000/stand to build = N90,000
100 Good plastics chairs will cost N850 * 200 = N170,000
20 sets of tables will cost N600 * 20 = N12,000

with good management skills, the biz can reap u like N30,000 every week, for a month will mean N120,000. Thnk about it!
Re: Which One Is More Profitable Pls? by 1Achiever(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
good idea thanks for the support,

(1) (Reply)

World Population Hits 7 Billion On October 31, 2011 / Football Trading Live Predit With Tipsters! / Anybody With Good Link How I Can Get Nafdac For My Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.