Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,547 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) (69629 Views)

Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / 21-year-old Lady Raped, Murdered & Burnt In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Choi
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Nackzy: 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP bring the private part now wetin u want use am do
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Mayday mayday, I repeat mayday, NCAN Reporting: The above Criminal is said to be them again, the beast rapist from the east side of the country, Biafuro.

in Commandos Voice

Oh, I thought it is the regular criminals BIAFURIOANS ni.

God saves you grin

Just look at your demented self in the and tell me what you see
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by autotrader014(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
jworos:
Op, where's the pic of the stick in her ...

grin grin
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by okenwaa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Pls op
I want to help with d investigation

I nid answer to d following questions

Was it the rape dat killed her
Or she was murdered b4 d rape

Wat type of stick was found in her genitals

Wats d size of d stick

Nd did her genitals swallow all of it?

#Eco99#

I sight u psycho!
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Just look at your demented self in the and tell me what you see
I see a Man with potential who wants unity.

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by okenwaa(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's the stick I came here to see ooooo

R.I.P to the deceased!!
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by jeff1993: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Mayday mayday, I repeat mayday, NCAN Reporting: The above Criminal is said to be them again, the beast rapist from the east side of the country, Biafuro.

in Commandos Voice

Oh, I thought it is the regular criminals BIAFURIOANS ni.

God saves you grin
..... Are u a Kid
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by okenwaa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I see a Man with potential who wants unity.

Taking agboo for another man's headache.....
Have u inhaled shiiit today
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
jeff1993:
..... Are u a Kid
That post is RUDE, And you're like getting mad right now, I know how it feels, sorry bro
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by SHMSUDDEEN(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
THE WANT TO KILL HER.
OH BOY NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS BEHAVING LIKE ANIMALS.
What is wrong us Nigerian.
PLS. Nigeria lets have one Nation
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Nicheey(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
Rape? Afonja at it again. SMH

lol my country people sha,did u even read the the thread title??
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

Taking agboo for another man's headache.....
Have u inhaled shiiit today
That remains the fact.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by okenwaa(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
That remains the fact.

Taaaa gbafuo here
Yeye don dey smell for una body since for ds country....
Na by force to co-habitat with ndi ara wey no get value for anything

NYSC orientation camp is a typical example of "there is nothing like one Nigeria".............or u idiots scared to stay on ur owncus the truth is d@ you can't do without ndi Igbo

See yeye bush meat dey insult ndi Igbo

Go self-service on ur bed ridden presidents hospital bed!!
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
Rape? Afonja at it again. SMH

Afonja in Uganda ? Borrow some sense, plz undecided
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by pellummy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
SHMSUDDEEN:
THE WANT TO KILL HER. OH BOY NIGERIAN PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS BEHAVING LIKE ANIMALS. What is wrong us Nigerian. PLS. Nigeria lets have one Nation
ooga pls read post well na UGANDA NT NIGERIA...I guess ur illusion land ba?
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by junnaiskye(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Something is fishy,
The deceased didn't tell her husband she'd be going out when they spoke on phone.

Disadvantage of extra marital affairs.
so because a woman went out without telling her husband she's a cheater? i smell sexism.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Alariwo2: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Most hairdressers, tailors and d likes are usually promiscuous.. They have excess free time to chat up dic.ks for sex.

Like they say.. Everyday is for the thief (cheats inclusive), but one day is for the owner.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is bad news still coming out of Uganda.

I thought with the overthrow of Marshal Idi Amin the Uganda People are free of killings.

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by wink2015(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Could the bad spirit of Marshal Amin still chasing Uganda several years after his toppling from power and his exiled in Saudi Araba where he later died?

Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by dtrend(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=ecoeco post=58816112].
Pls op I want to help with d investigation
Was it the rape dat killed her Or she was murdered b4 d rape
Wats d size of d stick

Answer those questions by yourself..... Op is not residing in that area
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by dtrend(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are inherently evil. This only happens in subhuman Apefrica and subhuman ghettos in the west. Blacks are low IQ subhumans.

you are included.......
#some dark skin people........ #
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Pls op

Wats d size of d stick

#Eco99#
. Stay off drugs!!!
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by susidy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s][/s]
Babtunz:
U no read d Post?
?
Uganda nd Afonja

U dey mind the idiot? A fool at 40 will surely die foolishly
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baddo in Uganda cry
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
So Sad so very sad:-(I'm crying.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by Shiitposter: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Something is fishy,
The deceased didn't tell her husband she'd be going out when they spoke on phone.

Disadvantage of extra marital affairs.

Did you get this information from the deceased?

Wow! I didnt know you could talk to the dead. smiley
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by merits(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
jworos:
Op, where's the pic of the stick in her ...
must you see everything?
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by alphajerus(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Pls op

Wats d size of d stick

#Eco99#

#Eco99# here u are i av bin looking for u all over the place...
Nwannem i want to tell u that u are now getting more famous on nairaland and as a good igbo man i commend u for that ,,,, oya take one bottle of Life lager and cool down... Bye bye grin
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by delishpot: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
They already have suspects in custody yet badoo is operating without any problems (from Nigerian Police) Ngwanu we can see that our leaders really care about us in naija.
Re: Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos) by delishpot: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
alphajerus:

#Eco99# here u are i av bin looking for u all over the place...
Nwannem i want to tell u that u are now getting more famous on nairaland and as a good igbo man i commend u for that ,,,, oya take one bottle of Life lager and cool down... Bye bye grin

Popular? is that the mentality you want for your Igbo people. Commending someone who made such disgusting comments. It says also more of your personality than his sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Brother ‘sets’ Pregnant Sister Ablaze For ‘slapping’ Mum / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.