Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency (20170 Views)

Ambode’s N500m Works Out Edgar Return, Presidency, New IGP, Idris Major Players / "Buhari’s Return In 2019 Will End In Tragedy" - Junaid Mohammed / Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by totorimi: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Secrecy is what you get when marabouts and Alfa's from different countries are the security consultants, they are the one to advice bubu of any perceived threat or if anyone poses be a threat in his govt. Big shame indeed, the moment they mark a section of the country as bad, or anybody that's it.

1 Like

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by xynerise: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
He should resign and go take care of his ailing health. Is that too much to sacrifice?

Nonsense!!

Nne, ogini?

Are you born again now? grin

3 Likes

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
firstly, our father whom at in heaven. x6
then hail mary full of grace. x3

i pray in thy mighty name of jesus christ, Allah, President muhammadu Buhari shall come home and take his place healed and healthy. i pray that all who want him dead shall die first.. i call on his ancestors that should watch over him in london. no harm will touch him. Amen
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by obeddavidson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please, fellow Nigerians, let's just pray for the will of God to prevail over this nation. Man is not God. These attacks won't help matters at all..
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Amarabae(f): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
He should resign and go take care of his ailing health. Is that too much to sacrifice?

Nonsense!!
deep inside his heart, he may want to resign but he is carrying a northern mandate and such decision will attract a backlash from the north.

3 Likes

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by ojun50(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Were is that Saraki boy that was talkin nonsense

1 Like

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Ogalanyachieze: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:

Nonsense!!
guy return this phone to its owner. She needs it to defend buhari or else she wont get her monthly salary. Pls be human for once

4 Likes

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Kiakia(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
But Okorocha said that the President will return in two weeks time. The liar is at it again. FFK was right to say that he will never believe anything that proceeds from Okorocha's mouth.

1 Like

Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by luswitz(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
I laff in Chinese!! grin
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Time is now up for Buhari's government angry angry

Keneking, how market for pmb and APC?

Ha!ha!ha!

Sai baba!!!!!

Shey pmb was the Nigerian saviour according to u.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:

Nonsense!!

Beremu-akwa, how market for pmb and APC?

Ha!ha!ha!

Sai baba!!!!!

You see am. Na so ur ngige for finish anambra start.

I hope ngige son dey labour am. How far for his ministry of labour? Any hope?
grin
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by kingdenny(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari can relax and enjoy his leave. Things are better without him.
Third world country, that's what we are. No opposition at all.
I tot by now pDP would have erected a billboard every where in the country that would be counting in days and minutes and seconds buhari has spent outside the country
That would make so much sense
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by CaptainFM1: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Firefire:
m

Resign for wetin? Person no fit sick again ni?

Buhary till 2023. Buhary till Nigeria seized to exist...

Guy, the veggie should resign. Must it remain bone b4 it does the right thing. At least let it open up to Nigerians the extent and condition of its ailment. We cannot continue to pray endlessly for what we don't know. Abeg veggie should go.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by egoldman(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
TippyTop:

Is this the same Beremx of 2015? grin

My brother the thing taya me , abi na Born again beremx be this ?
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by nextstep(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Part of the oath of office for President:

"I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability"
"always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria;"
"I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria"

Am I alone in thinking that he has not upheld these oaths? angry
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by victorazy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
TippyTop:

Is this the same Beremx of 2015? grin
his mumu don do na grin
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

If they do, yoruba will betray the rest.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Unimaginable123: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Confused APC. One minute u say he is hale and hearty and will return next week. Next u say the truth - that he's not coming back anytime soon
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by egoldman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
younglleo:
english is a basterd..!!!!!!

Other words in his show this is likely a keyboard issue .
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by ThaPatriot(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by phantom24: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:

Nonsense!!

No be una been de find change because corruption was too much...now the truth is you have to choose b/w extreme hardship/poverty & corruption with progress in d economy
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by nwosu35: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Whr are those people trekking for PMB they don't av money to buy data. . . PMB must rule us till the end, we wanted change and we have it.

But my prayer is that God cannot allow me and my family coupled with those that did not vote for this change to succeed and scale tru this hard time, they will never experience hardship.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by Omeokachie: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Where is that Okorocha that said Buhari will return in 2weeks?
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by LOVEGINO(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
ESDKING:
NASS should impeach this thing pls.

This is not how to rule a country.
dnt rush bro. Few days remaining for is impeachment.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by whizzyleejr(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baba agba dey enjoy london we dey wait for ya corp in nigeria, i'm sorry to say enjoy the rest of your life
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by bejeria101(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari powerbank president *charging 50%* he wont be back yet he never dey fully charged!
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by eagleeye2: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
younglleo:
ahh.!!!
Sarcasm bro. The guy you quoted is being sarcastic. Nay mocking the zombies.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by GreatEngineer(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Very interesting.
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by tete7000(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari, the man of integrity. I can see integrity written all over the man. cheesy
Re: No Date Yet For Buhari’s Return – Presidency by duketerry22(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
No date yet... They have started again... We don't wanna know so much money has already been spent on taking care of him, the daily fee for the parking of the presidential jet n what have you..do the needful and resign stop all this hullabaloo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Achimugu, Fomer Aide To Atiku Abubakar Accuses Him Of Corruption / Wike Donates ₦‎200 Million To Ariaria Traders / PDP Shifts National Convention To November, Makarfi Remains In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.